Sanyu confused with her destiny how everything changed

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
sandhir555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks fr d pm  ! .. lovely update !. Awaiting nxt part! 
Edited by sandhir555 - 9 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update👏
Loved the prologue & first part😊
Interesting concept
Update soon
vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it.
thanks for pm
update soon pls
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey awesome update dear. it was wonderfully penned down. rd character is very dark. he is such a spoil brat who can do anything to satisfy his ego. sanyu was a confident motivated lovable character.    coming bk to update it was marvelous.    anju sanyu convo was very emotional one. flashback of sanyu was awesome. it contains fun n most important disgusting. how can rd kiss sanyu in his first encounter. he is a big jerk. but sanyu is in love with him. n rd hate her actually he hate ever girl. eagerly to knw d reason of rd hate towards girl.    plz update soon     n do pm me whenever u update.
Aashifictions thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hello everyone!! thank you so much for your like and comments. You really don't have any idea what they do to me...they are very inspiring and they always encourage me to write in a better way and update as fast as possible. So all the readers if you all want me to update at short period of time do as much like and comment and I assure you I won't make u wait for long.

Friends I really want to express my thanks to my first readers, who have taken an initiative to comment on my work. In future, as I will update more chapters may be or may be not I would get more reader but you people will always hold a special place in my fiction. So I would like to thanks to newmoon18, -foreverhers, asmitashusan, sejalgp, coolishparul,sandhir555, dewcute, sweetiepie25, vidhichaudhury,  -pearlblu-, rashi98,  Angel__Tamanna, sarim.fatmi, mrdodokk, katheriene.

CHAPTER 2

Shekhawat villa was not less than a palace, but the wedding decorations have given it a look of a new bride. Lightening, flowers decoration, giggling sound of the ladies, gathering of all the male members of the family at a place discussing the funny consequences of after marriage that how wives becomes dominating once they get in their house, laughing sound of the young people who have  got a needed break from their routine life and are now enjoying by hanging around with their cousin, notorious kids running around the whole house enjoying themselves and troubling their mothers. Everything was just like a perfect picture but wait a minute where is the person because of whom they all are having so much fun..who is none other than our groom.

"no misha don't even think of doing that..." randhir said irritatingly  to his lovey -dovey sister.

Misha: but bro this is a ritual..you have to do it.(she said stubbornly )..aur vaise bhi aap naye nahi ho sab apni shadi se pehle mehendi lagate hai chahe vo ladka ho ya ladki...toh aap ko bhi lagani padegi..maine suna hai ki yeh shagun hota hai.

Rd: mujhe isse koi farak nahi padta..jisse lagani hai vo lagaye lekin mai yeh sab nahi lagunga..subah bhi teri zid ki wajah se maine woh haldi lagwayi thi..jiski wajah se mera pura hair style kharab hogaya tha but not this time.

Misha( with puppy face): bro aap apni chotu si sis ke liye itna nahi karoge..kya aap meri yeh wish bhi puri nahi karoge...(in a dramatic voice) abhi toh sanyu meri bhabhi ban kar aayi bhi nhi hai aur mera bhai toh abhi se paraya hogaya... 

Rd( frustrated by her talks specially about that girl because of whom he was facing all this): enough misha(he shouts)..mai chup hu aur teri day one se saari batien man raha hun iska matlab yeh nahi kit u mere sir par chad jayegi...mera bas chale toh mai yeh ritual chod us ladki se hi na shadi karun...but thanks to you and your bloody family mujhe use puri zindagi bardash karna padega...mujhe toh uski shakal se bhi nafrat hai...that bloody down market bhehenji...na hi uski itani hasiyat hai aur na hi aesi shakal ki vo mere barabar me khadi hosake lekin phir bhi use mere gale bandha jaa raha hai... misha aaj tujhe vo zarur bahut achi lag rahi hai.,..(pointing his finger ).lekin ek din tu zaroor pachtaigi aur uss din tujhe teri galati ka ahsaas hoga.. But I fear tab tak uss ladki ne hume bankrupt naa kardiya ho.

Misha:(with moist eyes) bas bhai kitani hatred hai apke dil me sanyu ko leke...aap jaisa sochte ho vo vaisei bilkul nahi hai...usne humesha apne morals aur principles ko sabse zada ahmiyat di hai..aur aapko lagta hai ki... vo aapke paiso ke piche hai... darr toh mujhe hai bhai ki... jab tak aapko ussi value ka pata chale tab tak bahut der naa hogayi ho...and yaa I m sorry agar aap nahi chahte toh mai aapko mehendi nahi lagungi but for god sake sanyu ke baren kuch aesa vaisa mat bolia kyunki vo mai bardash nahi karpaungi.

Saying this she left with heavy heart and seeing this randhir bang his fist on the wall.

Randhir: damn agarwal..because of you meri behen ki ankhon me aasun agaye...tumhari wajah se mujhe uspe chilana pada...I won't spare you for this..apni behen ke aasun ke badle mai tumhe khoon ke assun rulaunga..tumhe jitney bhi pal apni zindagi ke jineh hai jee  bhar ke in dino me  jilo kyunki  uske baad se... tumahri kismet mai likhunga...

All the rituals were completed one by one. Somewhere someone was performing them reluctantly whereas other person was enjoying them wholeheartedly, somewhere someone was waiting for them to get over whereas someone was living them, someone was completing them for the sake of the society by considering them just a waste of time whereas someone was learning them and trying to understand the meaning of each and every ritual.

Finally the most awaited day arrived, their wedding day. Everything was just like a fairy tale dream for sanyukta. A big fat Indian wedding, just like every girl dream of. Filled with renown people of India as it was the wedding of the son of a rich business tycoon. To her surprise, all the rituals of the wedding completed peacefully. As she was expecting some sort of drama from randhir side, like he always do...Irrespective of the fact that after that she was always subjected to many not so decent questions..Either by her parents or by her relatives.

After vidaai..she sat with randhir in his car. She was constantly sobbing whereas he was busy in phone. Due to her constant weeping he looked at her. He picked up the tissue box and offered to her. She looked at him in surprise.

Rd: ye le lo..aur rona band karo.

Sanyu ( somewhere happy with his concern tries to pick one tissue from it but before she cauld pick one he snatched away the box)

Rd (smirking): are aese kya dekh rahi ho maine toh socha ki ek se tumhara kya hoga kyunki jo life maine tumhare liye plan ki hai uski hisaab se toh kitne saare boxes ki zarurat padne wali hai.  (serious tone): tum apne in crocodile-tears se auro ko bewafkoof bana sakti ho mujhe nahi. Tumhe kya laga mere samne char asun bahaogi toh mai tumhare saath sympathize jarunga. Than sorry to say mujhe tumhare in asuon se koi farak nahi padta..meri bala se tum ro, chikho ya mar jao..i bloody care. ( and again got busy in his phone)

Sanyu somehow composed herself. She know that the path which she has chosen won't be that easy. After sometime they reached shikhawat villa, where all welcomed them whole heartedly. That house wan't new to her..being misha's best friend and a employee in shikhawat company..she used to visit it frequently...but this time the things are entirely different, now she is the daughter-in law of this house. After all the teasing session and after marriage rituals both retired to his room.

Sanyukta was feeling a weird kind of sensation...as it was her first night with the love of her life..with the person who was now  her husband. Being in love with him ...she has always dream of her and randhir romantic moments. Randhir and romance..the mere thought was giving her goosebumps  in her body. All her thoughts came to an end with the cracking sound of door.

PRECAP: THEIR FIRST NIGHT.

So here comes the second chapter to an end. i know yeh bahut bahut aur bahut boring tha...but trust me iske baad se asli story ki starting hogi..this is very darkff and sometimes you will just hate randhir for being such a monster...itne boring chapter ki penalty me mai 3 chapter kal tak post kardungi..pakka promise..

Edited by 1781997 - 7 years ago
Rashi98 thumbnail
Eee...loved it girl!!
And mind it...it wasn't boring!! It was fab :)
Just can't wait for there first night *grins naughtily* xP
Plzzz plz plz jaldi jaldi update karna!! Okay??
N pm me next time :D
And you dedicated the chapter to ur readers...awww thnx darling! 
You really write amazingly well.

Keep writing. Stay blessed.  

Regards. 
Rashi. :D

P.S. don't forget to pm me next time :D
N ya if you have any prob regarding anything...I'm just a scarp away!! Message me anytime :)
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it to the core

Misha is really so sweet
Rd getting irritated of all the rituals
He vent out his frustration on her
He used so harsh words for sanyu
Misha felt bad she loves sanyu so much

Rd pledged to make sanyu life hell

Finally sandhir married