Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant Post Celu. 👏
Completely Agree.👍🏼 
I find SM really confident in his IV so I that ok give him a chance. But after watching yesterday epi I should say only one thing I'm huge disappointed wid SM. 👎🏼
And mostly huge disappointed wid MP maker. 👎🏼
Exactly Wat he wanna do in yesterday epi I don't understand. 😕😆
Nothing I mean nothing visible from his acting actually wat he was try to do. 😆
And their so much scope for his entry scene but it's looking good coz of that effects they use. 😆
Otherwise reality aa jati saamne. 😆
When he was running I was literally thot was he ran on treadmill.😆 

Actually I find Jagmaal don't know his name very impactfull actor.👍🏼 
Only one epi and he force me too hate him that's called acting.👍🏼 

First impressions is last impression and in first impression I didn't like SM at all. 👎🏼
Let's see if he can change my pov. 😳

And I don't want to say anything about Faisal coz Faisal se comparison krna SM ki it'll insult of Faisal. 
 Faisal was, is and will be the best and remain Pratap for us.
No one can take Faisal place Never. 
awahnee thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornCritical

Lol u speak as though u knew mp personally and that he is ur sagewala !!

AnywAys I like Sharad and his acting as well. I found younger MP a bit stern while older one has a bit of permanent softness on his face which seems to reflect good heart of Maharan pratap .

Younger MP was much different but one thing is same both actors r well chosen

I think there is no need to get personal. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes...personal choice. Nobody is  saying that SM is a bad actor. Just that he is not suited for this character. MP is not only about softness which SM has...but he was a fierce fighter...rather the 1st freedom fighter of India. He is a Rajput he has to be stern. With SM these acts seemed forced and Faisal always had a natural flow of it.
It is quite obvious that there will be comparisons and SM being an established actor need to get into the role quickly. More importantly his interviews are also off putting. Strictly these are just my opinions didn't mean to hurt any fans.
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

AnywAys I like Sharad and his acting as well. I found younger MP a bit stern while older one has a bit of permanent softnesson his face which seems to reflect good heart of Maharan pratap .

@bold red... waaaooo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
would u plz elaborate   if u could !!!!!!!!!!!

coz u managed to make me angry right now,,,,,,,,,,, 

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo, bohot lambe chaude comments hai,
and people uss ek gustaakh ke alawaa I agree with each of you!!!

*takes a long breath and starts typing all her opinions bubbling inside her mind*
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

AnywAys I like Sharad and his acting as well. I found younger MP a bit stern while older one has a bit of permanent softness on his face which seems to reflect good heart of Maharan pratap .

I agree with you,  I liked him a lot. I guess it'll take time for fans to get used to seeing sharad instead of faisal. Or sadly sharad will keep on getting the stick. I feel so sorry for the actor yaar. nway at least i'm interesed in watching him.
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Agree.! but lets give him one more chance though. lets watch today's epi.im very interested in historical dramas but this one seems to be going the saas bahu route. 

on a side note i watched the desert running part multiple times now because i found it so funny. the running scene looked so fake and as if he was on a treadmill. 

SHARAD BUCK UP DEAR!! im waiting for ajab's entry. i have this feeling rachana will do justice for ajabde's character.

PS: im not bashing sharad just critcizing which i have a right to as a viewer. i seriously didnt like his performance yesterday. please dont assume im saying out of spite for faisal leaving the show.

I gave him already one chance. Faisal leaving the show was already too much for me, because its quite natural when that single boy can be your world from the last 7 months and on top of that we are seeing him as MP from last one and half years!!!!!
And after seeing Faizal's brilliant performance, the MP CVs needed to cast an actor with a more bold personality and super acting skills.
And as we know first impression is the last impression, and I found that only highly dissapointing, for me not worth giving a chance.
Yep that did seem like he was on a treadmill 🤣

Me too waiting for Ajabde's entry because I have a feeling that Rachna would live up to our expectations. She will surely do justice to her character!

Yes buddy, we all are only critisizing the actor which IS allowed in IF. But some people cannot distinguish and take it as a bashing post.

CallmeCel thumbnail

😲
You don't know??😲
That's so sad!
Agle janam mein I was his sister!😛

OK jokes apart, please born critical, don't go personal. We all will surely like it that way...

Its all about poin of view. From my POV I find SM totally a misfit and I have valid reasons. You may like him, that's your POV.

@bold If  you expects Pratap's face to be like that choco boy SM's, soft and smiley while thinking about his enimy mughals, Akbar then that's totally your problem.
Everyone, this reminds of PraLal, look we got a PraLal fan.
Kuch bhi!

Good heart, Oh please, you serious? He will show his kindness and goody ness with his enemies too? Daya dikhan ke aur bhi kayi jagha hai...

And the last point, according to me, SM is a misfit fir this character.

CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmita

you are sent percent correct about SM no personality ' no looks no good dialog delivery in fact he is no good for this act made a mockery of my great grand father . 

exactly, doesn't knoiw dialogue delivery even. Maybe he is good in other type of acting,
but he totally loses that personality, boldness, and the required heavinness in the voice!

Woah!!!😲
What did you  say?😲
Your great grand father???
Girl, you are SO lucky! I mean...I mean...WOW...

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeptiya

@nirmita,,,,,,,😳,,,,, someone asked for a sagewala of MP ... i don't want to drag u but can we propose ur name for that,,,,,,,,,,,, just asking...😆

I agree with Deepz...if you don't can we? 😳
Edited by Chitra89 - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Sharad has no personality!🤢
No physique. No height. No voice. No spark in eyes.

Look how fast he speaks! Where is thehraav of a grown man?

He is also struggling with Hindi!😡 He cannot even speak effortlessly! 

Ssharad has same height as Dheerbai aka Aashka!😆

Whereas Maharana Pratap was almost 7 feet tall!

No masculinity, nothing Rajputana or royal about him!🥱

He cannot even show aggression or determined drive! 

Epic fail choice!

I daresay that teenager Faisal was more manly than this grown up Sssharad!

Insult to Maharana Pratap with such crap casting!😵

Even Chakrapani is useless.

What have CVs done? 😕

Rachna looks nice. But yet to see her having proper scenes before I comment on her.

Did real men  that CVs found only such pulpy choco boys for such a huge role?