virman 18 + story: loving her - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
nice pt bt vry short...
nw virman gt marrid wow waitng 4 d nxt...
     updat soon dear
First morning after virman marriage:::::::::::::::::Virat is getting ready for college. M~"Virat, are you mad ,who will go for work on the next day of marriage. Its our honeymoon time" V~We will go for honeymoon dear,but after 6 months"M~ But what about others. They will think that you lost interest in me. " V~Who can resist such a beauty like you baby, I want to become melt in you"Virat kissed her forehead. Manvi closed her eyes. He pulled her close and captured her lips.They were kissing hungrily and passionately. They breathed heavily. V~ "If I stay near with I will break my promise" M~"Dont go plz"V~" ok, then we will go for honeymoon, but only with one condition" M~ "What?" V~"After six months, our honeymoon destination is our bedroom" Manvi blushed and agreed. V~"where you want to go?"M~"India"V~"Every indians come here for honeymoon and you want to go to India" M~"I never go there,my parents & me were planned to return India and they were died in an accident. I really want to go to our nation"
Wowww..virman got married
nice update
do cont soon
all update are nice both are get
married update soon
nice update virman gng oops cmng 2 india...

waitng 4 d nxt pt update asap dear
virman...lovely when ru going to update