Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update... naugty virat yet undrstnds her situatn loved it... cont soon dear
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in a go..
Loved it
Tatally amazing!!
Hot HOT HOT!!
Continue soon..
Nd do pm me
AYARLIN thumbnail
Virat kissed manvi's forehead. Manvi pulled him close without opening her eyes."Good morning dear,get up we have to go college" "no, I want to sleep" Virat started to tickling her and she jump from bed. Her aunt called her and she hide him on bathroom. " Manvi I want to go, my conference will start at 8 am. Bye dear" manvi departured her aunt. She went to bathroom call him out. He is taking bath and he asked towel. When she give him towel, he pulled her in. She landed on his broad chest. He is naked and he kissed her while undressing her.Now they were wet and kissing passionately under the shower. He make her stand in the bathtub and kissed her legs to upwards. His palm touched every part of her body. They both lied on tub and soaped and rubed each other. "virat,we have to stop"   "First you have promise me that after mariage we will bath together everyday" Manvi smiled and agreed. They both dried each other. Virat dressed and manvi wrap towel.
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Lovee it...
It was really sweet...
Pleasee update soon..
AYARLIN thumbnail
"I will make something for you afte I change" virat dragged her towards him " I will make ready with myself, first we have to make breakfast, come" Manvi make coffee and gave him.she started to make oats as breakfast. He make her sit on his lap and manvi gave him oats with spoon and she ate hetself. Virat touching her by pulling her towel up. A spoon of oats slipped to her cleavage. Virat sees this and just started to licking there. "It tastes more better" Saying this he placed her in top of dining table and unwrapped her.He give her spoon of oats and captured her lips. He take choclate paste from the fridge and put on her. Then started to lick her neck,cleavage,navel.
Kicha111 thumbnail
Read bth d parts...
Its haawt
do cont soon
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome parts...
So hot😳
sharmi1992 thumbnail
nice and hottt updates .
    cont soon dear
AYARLIN thumbnail
Riya is going back to india . Manvi is staying and virat dont like this. After so much efforts she agreed to marriage. they got married and she shifted to his flat. Virat want to fullfill his promise for not to have s*x with her till the completion of her studies.But manvi is ready to take next level of their relationship.She said to him that he will break his promise before 6 months and he also bet her not breaking his    promise.
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Pleasee update soon...
And pleasseee try to make it longer..