naksh n their ansh duggu baby

Kahivansh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just thought of opening the post as some people saying duggu is not naksh son or that two ladies will take him away.
Over the years everytime in the show they had shown that duugu's behaviour either with naitik or akshara is same.n also  in the show they say duugu's n naitik face is same n even gayatri used to say that she used to see naitik in duugu when he was in coma.naksh know also that duggu is their son but because of fake reports they r worried n confused  like us.so dont worry duggu is naksh ka hi ansh.n i dont think that cv will show anything like duggu not naksh baby because it will backfire on them. cv know that duggu's got a big fan base so they know how important he is to the show.n fan all love to watch duggu n naksh scene which has created magic in us over past three years.n hina also said saas bahu ko sabak sikhayenge n baccha humare pass hi rahega.so just chill guys  n enjoy this naksh n duugu track which we were demanding n it might turn out to be good emotional track.
Edited by Kahivansh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of all thank u for such a positive post..i agree with u duggu is our naksh child and no one can prove it wrong..this track is just for the sake of trp...so we should enjoy the track and moreover after ages we got to see some naksh track...hope cvs handle this nicely...
Kahivansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainanaksh

first of all thank u for such a positive post..i agree with u duggu is our naksh child and no one can prove it wrong..this track is just for the sake of trp...so we should enjoy the track and moreover after ages we got to see some naksh track...hope cvs handle this nicely...

thanx.yup hope cvs handle it nicely
Kahivansh thumbnail
waiting to see angry akshara once again.it would so nice if she slapped them.
Kahivansh thumbnail
yesterdays epi i dont know why naksh scared they can also show birth certificate of duggu.
Bhavan thumbnail
I will stop watching this program if it happens that he is not their son.  I don't understand why they need to copy other serials and make the same story lines, it better not be true. I really hope not
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if he wasnt naksh's child then they would've of shown this much sooner then right now 
i know he is not belonging to those two women ðŸ˜¡