•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
As their was no continuation. like we wanted. can we get a flashback scene.. what happend after aastha rescued shlok.. like we got in har taalika teej episode.. yeh toh dikha hi sakte hai na.. i want it.. aastha rescued shlok.. an emotional scene there was need of the hour.. itna toh dikha do baba. i felt today.. like some body poured buckets of water on our armaan..
Not buckets of water Vishu...cvs pushed us down from one of the biggest sky scrapers...

no hopes after today's epi
i know! i hopes for Ashlok emotionally bonding, and what do we get? Jyothi burning the curry! :( Hate the CV's fr ruining it :(
cv's has splashed ice cold water on our hopes
Nice post  Edited by Clarisa - 9 years ago
It was a major disappointment..
Had been thinking about what happens next all weekend!
It did feel like the CVs pushed us down from the highest tower..
There were so many abrupt scenes..especially jyoti's.
When aastha was dressing up and having flashblacks..I was hoping they'd show more of what happened...
CVS have no clue how to carry on the story line smoothly  , always they just jumppped like beating around the bush rather than smooth flow of the story line.

MOST disgusting  story - Jyoti kahani - burning our all hopes not her curry  !!!!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tanvi.Alison

i know! i hopes for Ashlok emotionally bonding, and what do we get? Jyothi burning the curry! :( Hate the CV's fr ruining it :(
So true !! Hate CVS ðŸ˜¡ 
I'm completely tired seeing Jyoti's crap story now . ðŸ¤¢