How cute VeeBa Was Yesterday:*

Vishal_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The way he was protecting her from random people was so cute..😳
hes so caring..😳
n then picked her up so that she can enjoy n watch dangal easily that was Awww🤗

Ballu my Baby is so Adorable  His eyes was on veera all the time he is responsible n can take his sherni's responsibility 😳 who say's he's careless? who say's he can't take veera's responsibility? he can 
he automatically become responsible when he is with veera
n yeah he should not take her to that place cause it's not good for her 🤔 and he was not at first his stupid friends jaggi baggi said to bring her..😡 unke bolne par bhi wo nhi jata lekin jab uske stupid frnds ne kaha ke Ranvi veera ko aapke saath jane ki ijazat nhi dega toh bas ab  hum apne sher nu ache se jante hain usko gussa agaya aur apne frnds ko yeh dekhane ke leyi ke veera apne veer ki haan ya naa nhi dekhegi woh mujhse bohot pyar karti hai meri khushi ke leyi mere sath zaror aygi Awww😳 warna uska koi plan nhi tha veera ko uss jaga le kar jane ka..
n when those idiots misbehaving with him he did't lose his temper because Veera was with him agar veera saath nhi hoti aur wo idiots misbehave karte toh unki hadiyaan tor deta Ballu😡
but when veera got hurt becouse of that idiots as we know he can't see her in pain full gusse mae agya sher 
n gusse wala Ballu is treat to watch he looks so hot in anger plus cute at the same time how?☺️ his messy hair..❤️ 
n the way veera was scared of those people and holding ballu's shirt tightly that was so cute 😳 she knows ballu jab tak saath hai noone can misbehave with her apni sherni ke saath kisi ko misbehave nhi karne dega  she knows very well tab hi toh confidently aisi jaga uske saath gai 😎 but the situation😭 situation ne saath nhi diya itne sare idiot gunday 😡   bechare mere cuties 😒  she feels comfortable and protected in his arms awww VeeBa my babies they r so Adorbs😳

I Love VeeBa SO Much Bas..❤️❤️🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
VeeBa are too cute ❤️ Babies :* :*
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cuties ... My VeeBa .. Aaj se inke uper tragedy start 😭
Poor VeeBa
Nice post !😳
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My fav part was when he lifted her up just so she could see clearly.😳

He really needs to start thinking with his head rather than his ego when his friends are provoking him. Going to the dangal was such a stupid idea.😆 Ab pata nahi iske vaajaise Ranvi kya kya karega.🤔
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😳
And lovely pics ❤️