Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: radev24

mona maya sorry guys me got sidetracked. Couldnt get here sooner as i said on Avi AT😳

Yes mona shlok time has been coming for 6-7 months now. But methinks that the wait is almost over from what i hear about spoilers that shlok will have a face off with snake-baba this week. It may not happen monday as the precap seems niranjan's dream only. I pray only shlok will expose evil baba's true colors. No "help" from anybody, do it singlehandedly, not "rescued" every time or others as his crutches. And  slowly gradually not like jyoti and sojal did, even though what the girls saw happening, anybody in their place would see hitler's evil face right away.
Storyline has to be molded in a way that shlok starts noticing inconsistencies, a goof here and a goof there that baba makes. A whole bunch of flashbacks have to be in place for shlok to start doing his own digging, snooping, excavating, studying, researching. Bcoz anything short of that would seem unrealistic given that baba has been more than god to shlok for 27 28 yrs. And just bcoz all the ladies are on this side of the "division" doesnt have to make shlok start doubting himself. Pukhta evidences have to be brought to light.

Now its quite possible that varad may start intervening and weaken shlok's resolve. Why bcoz varad has no doubts whatsoever that baba is doodh ka dhula (hope vasu knows hindi!) innocent decent baba. Why bcoz cvs have made sure that varad's media job never gave him much of a chance or even a hint or clue for him to doubt "the soft speaking baba" who has always been there for all siblngs and anjali and the entire agni clan. Yeah right

This will automatically put a damper on ashlok romantic days (i dont mean end them). Why bcoz something as diabolical as baba and his evil deeds and abuse of anjali and releasing abhay and getting avdhoot arrested and his hatred towards girls and girl-child, and the things he said to sojal to keep away from hubby varad's outside activities affairs hello😡, and a myriad of other horrendous deeds, incl buying out lawyers and commissioners ... i mean the list of his black deeds is endless. 🤢 All this will make shlok's eyes as angry as we see in the precap. OMG, just imagine if baba actually sees the fire like that in reality in his ONLY FAV bacha. Just the thot of that will be a hair-raising blood curling experience.

pray cvs are not going to hoodwink viewers EBP

@bold mona and vasu ... right on guys, my thots exactly! 

@mona ... Right on let Shlok find out the truth but before that want Shlok to throw Astha out then he finds out the truth and goes to Astha and ask her forgiveness but Astha rani don't u dare forgive him too soon let him repent fir not listening to u even a little but ---not even a little bit suspicious that Astha might be right ? ---that's his dumb the cvs have Shlok 

@vasu ... I badly , DEARLY want Shlok to find ALL about NA's true face himself .  I want to see him banish Astha from his life as well...like you said...so that when the moment of truth comes he'll have to handle his heartbreak himself with no one by his side to comfort & babysit him. Shlok can find his strength from his own heart to stand up & for once become Astha's armor against NA . NOT THE OPPOSITE WAY AROUND . ðŸ¤¢

Hi radev,

nice post  and good reply.. the CVS cannot just make happen things by overnight..

PROPER PROOF AND THE RELATED STUFF TO PROOVE WITH INCIDENTS THAT SHLOK WAS FOLLIED AND THE REVELATION HAPPENING WIHT MORE SCENCE..

WILL SPICE UP THE  serial..
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Hi radev,

nice post  and good reply.. the CVS cannot just make happen things by overnight..

PROPER PROOF AND THE RELATED STUFF TO PROOVE WITH INCIDENTS THAT SHLOK WAS FOLLIED AND THE REVELATION HAPPENING WIHT MORE SCENCE..

WILL SPICE UP THE  serial..

Hmm Shlok has been a no show in this show for the last 5-6 months except where romance is needed ---I guess for them that's overnight 
I think most of us are saying why Shlok is not doing anything else except for romance --how long will take the cvs to involve Shlok like he was before swati died 
What have the cvs done to make Shloks character strong ?post swati ?where as Astha is everywhere helping every one  and it will be Astha rani who finds Ns truth and show it to Shlok 
Never seen a show where the female lead does everything and the male lead character is brought in for romantic relief ---a show does good when both the leads are involved in everything --and the trps are proof of that ----less Shlok in the episodes the less the trps 

deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mona nothing new will happen today too
Shlok telling N he knows his truth is just a dream 
All that the cvs are doing is keep making Astha the Mahan and  Shlok don't know what Shlok does except be there ---as in movies they need comic relief --so Shlok is there when romance is needed in the show 

As some one said without Astha Ek patta bhe nahe hilts in this show she has to be every where --yes Shlok is shown sometimes other than romance but doing what ? Listening to babas bak bak or listening to the drama queens bak bak 
Astha has saved helped Angeli 
Astha has helped the ashram people 
 Astha Has has helped Kavya 
Astha has helped sid and jyoti 
Astha is helping Sojal 
Next project help save  solve Ankush 

And Shlok ? O yes he beat up abhay for a few seconds 

Aviholic thumbnail
Agree with you.it's high time cv's should concentrate on shlok
i'm an ashlok fan.i want to see them both equally
as an ashlok fan i love their romantic scenes but what abt shlok scenes?
if astha can work in office,romance shlok&solves everyone's problems,then why can't shlok do anything?
After all he's main lead&i remember star plus used him in the beginning for promotion.but now ignoring him mercilessly
i want more screenspace for shlok atleast now
they are wasting the talent of avinash.feeling bad for him
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aviholic

Agree with you.it's high time cv's should concentrate on shlok

i'm an ashlok fan.i want to see them both equally
as an ashlok fan i love their romantic scenes but what abt shlok scenes?
if astha can work in office,romance shlok&solves everyone's problems,then why can't shlok do anything?
After all he's main lead&i remember star plus used him in the beginning for promotion.but now ignoring him mercilessly
i want more screenspace for shlok atleast now
they are wasting the talent of avinash.feeling bad for him

Agree if asth can do so much more than just romance why can't shlok do

It has come to like this many want role reversal for the next six months shlok should be doing moreike astha has been doing the last 6-7 months let astha rest
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Hey Mona,

very nice post.. HE IS THE HERO..NO DOUBT ABT THAT..

CVS are trying to do all the side actors role bit spicy because ASHLOK have to be the saviors for all others problem and they also need to move the story for a LONGER EXTENSION OR PERIOD..

they will make him srotnger

Don't think shlok is the hero anymore astha is the only lead
Shlok is a supporting rrole now
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mona55

Will Monday be the day that we see Shlok doing more than just being a Romeo in this show 

Every time we mention how Shlok is delegated to being a supporting role in this show 
Many are very positive --witch is good thing --saying shloks time is coming when he will be doing more than just romance ----this has been going on that----shloks time is coming since swati passed away 

As the precap shows Shlok telling baba that he knows his truth -----so my question is will Monday be when we see more of Shlok like we did pre swati or that's just cvs way of keeping us waiting waiting 

And pls don't want to hear omg Shlok has been doing so much in this show than just romance as I know that --apart from romance how much screen space is Shlok given -2-3 min per episode ---that is visible from the trps ---again holidays have not been there for the last six months --as some say that's why the trps are down 

Cvs u guys  better wake up and make shloks character strong too other wise hate to say this but the shows days will be numbered 

Ashlok doing romance only does not move the story forward nor does it bring tros 

I want this show to go on for at least couple more years ---but if Shlok is side lined like he is for the last few months them...

Again this is not being negative so for  gods same quit repeating this is negative ---these are just the true facts 

So if any dont agree with this post  then...

Nice post mona 
But not happening -- meaning Shlok do something else than just romance 
That is Astha field --no one else allowed to do any other imp. Stuff in this show 

Who is Shlok?
After the 6 months Shlok is nothing in this show except be Asthas hubby 
Whenever some lovey dovey stuff is needed call Shlok ----hey Shlok aajao pyaar kerne Ka time ho gaya ya hai 

Shlok ---aya ji pronto !!!!

Aviholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: chayya55

Agree if asth can do so much more than just romance why can't shlok do

It has come to like this many want role reversal for the next six months shlok should be doing moreike astha has been doing the last 6-7 months let astha rest

yes.they need to show more shlok scenes as compensation for the last 6 months.he was badly ignored during jyosid track.now it's somewhat better.
ya he's a main lead.i want to see complete shlok episodes now.enough of saas-sasur-bahu drama
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aviholic

yes.they need to show more shlok scenes as compensation for the last 6 months.he was badly ignored during jyosid track.now it's somewhat better.
ya he's a main lead.i want to see complete shlok episodes now.enough of saas-sasur-bahu drama

Completely agree with you two . 
You can call me backward minded girl...but I like it more when the hero does all/most the actions in the show & the heroine reacts on his action . 
Wasn't this a Mills & Boons kind of lovestory at the start ? Isn't the hero always here always supposed to be the girl's knight in shining armor ?? Her light in the dark tunnel ?? Why it is happening the other way round here ?? To please the trp aunties may be who likes to see superbahus ðŸ˜• 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: radev24

mona maya sorry guys me got sidetracked. Couldnt get here sooner as i said on Avi AT😳

Yes mona shlok time has been coming for 6-7 months now. But methinks that the wait is almost over from what i hear about spoilers that shlok will have a face off with snake-baba this week. It may not happen monday as the precap seems niranjan's dream only. I pray only shlok will expose evil baba's true colors. No "help" from anybody, do it singlehandedly, not "rescued" every time or others as his crutches. And  slowly gradually not like jyoti and sojal did, even though what the girls saw happening, anybody in their place would see hitler's evil face right away.
Storyline has to be molded in a way that shlok starts noticing inconsistencies, a goof here and a goof there that baba makes. A whole bunch of flashbacks have to be in place for shlok to start doing his own digging, snooping, excavating, studying, researching. Bcoz anything short of that would seem unrealistic given that baba has been more than god to shlok for 27 28 yrs. And just bcoz all the ladies are on this side of the "division" doesnt have to make shlok start doubting himself. Pukhta evidences have to be brought to light.

Now its quite possible that varad may start intervening and weaken shlok's resolve. Why bcoz varad has no doubts whatsoever that baba is doodh ka dhula (hope vasu knows hindi!) innocent decent baba. Why bcoz cvs have made sure that varad's media job never gave him much of a chance or even a hint or clue for him to doubt "the soft speaking baba" who has always been there for all siblngs and anjali and the entire agni clan. Yeah right

This will automatically put a damper on ashlok romantic days (i dont mean end them). Why bcoz something as diabolical as baba and his evil deeds and abuse of anjali and releasing abhay and getting avdhoot arrested and his hatred towards girls and girl-child, and the things he said to sojal to keep away from hubby varad's outside activities affairs hello😡, and a myriad of other horrendous deeds, incl buying out lawyers and commissioners ... i mean the list of his black deeds is endless. 🤢 All this will make shlok's eyes as angry as we see in the precap. OMG, just imagine if baba actually sees the fire like that in reality in his ONLY FAV bacha. Just the thot of that will be a hair-raising blood curling experience.

pray cvs are not going to hoodwink viewers EBP

Yah , I can read & write Hindi ( Sanskrit actually ) fairly well . ðŸ˜³ 
Agree with whatever you've said in the post . It must happen the way you , Mona & Maya are saying...or not happen at all . ðŸ¤¢