Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i will support veeba if they will take mature route.so i am nt voting nw.i dont want elopment.i want carrer track for both.i also want both to suffer so that baldev can b responsible & shut mouth of all.he is faulty bt pure by heart.also dont forget he is d spice of show.as i m nt watching hum sath sath hai show in which each lead need to b ideal.also veera is behaving blindly as i always want her to do some crazy things for baldev.its nt abt rite or rong.i just want entertainment &drama.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suki11

@ overactor I'm being serious when I say no offense intended but was there any need to make that comment about being me being an RG fan? So if I like RG I can't be a Veeba fan an make a comment on a post or poll about them? And yes I'm seriously asking that question. I don't think it's fair for you to first make a comment (which I personally found mocking) asking for which two people who voted for Ranvi to show 'their faces' then when I do post a reply and fess up imply my above reasons are all down to me being a RG fan.

Wth have RG got to do with Veeba's actions? And find one post if mine where I justified those actions of Gunjan's! I'll tell you now if that comment was directed at me you'll be looking a long time as I have never nor will justify her for any BS stunt she pulls. But if Veera, Ranvi or Baldev do anything dumb I have every right like everyone else in this forum to call them out on their actions. If anything I would have got it if you commented and said I was a Ranveera fan but RG? Sorry I'm probably being really dense here but I don't get it.

Btw if you weren't being mocking in your orginal request then I'm genuinely sorry for thinking you were. But that is the way I took that request an I'm honestly admitting to that. As I am honestly apologising if I've misunderstood.
Also I do find the topic matter serious as Veeba's actions have put them in a dangerous situation which is no laughing matter.

look any1 can hold a opinion and here comment made me believe u were a rg fan instigating fight..im sorry if u weren'tšŸ˜ƒ and no i was not mocking bcoz even my friends support ranvi here so big deal just wanted comments to inc forum activity that's it..and if u ask me i support ranvi too but veeba need more support here as they r not at fault either and well calling veera a hormonal teenager is not right she is in love and has done alot for ranvi for the first time she's doing something for herself 
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@overactor ok I admit maybe I did over react to your comments and I am sorry about that. I've been on IF far to long to go around instigating fights over Jodis! If people like RG fine, if people like Veeba fine, if people are like me an like both then fine also. Like you I just enjoy commenting on and debating about these fictional characters actions.

IMO I don't think I was insulting Veera by calling her hormonal and i had no intentions of upsetting her fans. But I do believe she was acting that way. Also I agree Veeba are absolutely not at fault for the fight that is about to kick off. However I do feel that they only wound up in that situation due to them behaving immaturely and childish previously by sneaking off. Personally they could have easily avoided the situation by either Baldev firmly telling his friends to shut up and that he and Veera had nothing to prove to anyone, or Veera asking Baldev to take her somewhere else.

Plus I also don't dispute Veera has done a lot for Ranvi as he throughout his life has done a lot for her. Just again I feel she is doing no favours for her and Baldevs relationship by sneaking around behind his back and going against Ranvi's wishes. Especially when I don't feel she really had to in this instance.

She expects Ranvi to without seeing Baldevs affection for her to blindly follow her say so and approve him. I think she's forgotten during sarpanch track she was the main one instigating Ranvi against him! So of course Ranvi's going to be surprised with what he percieves as her sudden u-turn.
He probably thought prior to love confession reveal their recent publicly civil behaviour was due to a cease fire from their usual all out war.Edited by suki11 - 9 years ago
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veeba,dono me se koi bhi musibat me ghira to mujhe heart attack aa jana hai. Kal ka epi aur precap dekhkar heart beat badh gayi thi
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Since the question was about whom do I support 'at this moment'..I have voted for Ranvi.šŸ˜²šŸ˜† He was right about the dangal not being the kind of place where a girl could go...because of those Pind gundas it's unfit for everyone I say.

If because of this phasaad he forbids Veera to meet with Baldev ever again then I support VeeBa, though of course it would be understandable why Ranvi would do that that.šŸ˜† I just hope he doesn't quickly find a rishta for Veera...rishta dhoond na hai toh aaram se dhoond e.šŸ˜†
Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago