k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends.. 
After watching yesterday precap... I m 99% sure that it was a dream 1% I leave for a miracel .. 
For my view its a bad dream of NA when he saw after knowing that Ashlok spend alone to e in Jungle so he was scared for this and due to which he saw that dream...
But o e request from CV that whenever Aastha saw a some bad dream acc to her that is come true... Same with happened with NA his bad dream also come true...
Plz CV plz make this dream true...
Plz " Dream Dream Plz come true"
What's say...
Mission Pink...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kusum but I wish tomorrow is a dream because I don't want aslokh to go back home...

But my gut it's not a dream...it's true...something has happ between aslokh and astha was able to convince him after she saved him from the snake...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
thanks😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Kusum but I wish tomorrow is a dream because I don't want aslokh to go back home...

But my gut it's not a dream...it's true...something has happ between aslokh and astha was able to convince him after she saved him from the snake...

let's see
Shaz_Avi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

In a way if the dream is true then it means there won't be much of aashlok romance shown..
& If it is a dream then we might get to see more aashlok romance..
The dilemma!πŸ˜• 

I also don't want aashlok to go back yet and as for NA's truth..Now i am hoping shlok just catches NA red- handed plotting against aastha. I wish to see shlok to come to aastha's rescue..😊
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's NA dream n remember waseem sir had even posted a pic of soo many moths n a grass hopper bt dey hvnt shown dem as yet so mayb d jungle romance wud continue

😊
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Dream or not but can't wait for Monday...
I wish we saw more Ashlok jungle scene...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Thanks for likes and comment
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 It  Was NIRU's NIGHTMARES.
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup it's Baldy's bad dream ..let's c