Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
anjani, its not about you yaar...
dont take it personally...
I meant it all others too...
Just to work on this last part, I couldnt write anything else...I wrote, delete and re wrote just to make it upto expectations...
but response like this is surly not what I expected...
I know ppl are less active here but whoever are, and whoever were interested just read and ignored.
I so dont wanna hear all that k ppl write for their own satisfaction. I do write to put my mind in peace but I expect some response. Good or bad I dont mind.
I have never been the person who will give notice k fill these much pages if you wanna get next part cause I like to go through those comments later on...a month or a year later...and it makes me learn where I lacked and ppl pin pointed and where I did good rather then just going through chat messages...
Am frustrated right now...Ignore it...
but this surly will be my very last post in KTLK forum...

I loved Ashni...both mb-kk and Sk-kk and loved all the members and writers here...
but this is my end now... 

take care you all...
wish you a very happy and successful life ahead. may Allah bless you all with a life long success, million of beautiful smiles and heartiest prayers.

hugs
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..oneOone..

anjani, its not about you yaar...

dont take it personally...
I meant it all others too...
Just to work on this last part, I couldnt write anything else...I wrote, delete and re wrote just to make it upto expectations...
but response like this is surly not what I expected...
I know ppl are less active here but whoever are, and whoever were interested just read and ignored.
I so dont wanna hear all that k ppl write for their own satisfaction. I do write to put my mind in peace but I expect some response. Good or bad I dont mind.
I have never been the person who will give notice k fill these much pages if you wanna get next part cause I like to go through those comments later on...a month or a year later...and it makes me learn where I lacked and ppl pin pointed and where I did good rather then just going through chat messages...
Am frustrated right now...Ignore it...
but this surly will be my very last post in KTLK forum...

I loved Ashni...both mb-kk and Sk-kk and loved all the members and writers here...
but this is my end now... 

take care you all...
wish you a very happy and successful life ahead. may Allah bless you all with a life long success, million of beautiful smiles and heartiest prayers.

hugs

Understand Ana...think about people may be one or two only who love your updates...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Ana, many thanks for the update dear. 😃
I just loved the end and the way to Nidih's heart once again, beautifully done by Ashu. 👏👏 Well written and very well executed !!! The love, care and concern is most lovable and adorable. The understanding Nidhi, is much much liked here. Loved your way of doing the Log's beauty and the swing so wonderfully placed !!! ⭐️
The love triumphed again, and the couple found solace in each other. The cuteness of the SS is superbly taken by your expressions. Brilliant SS, and the epilogue gives all that Ashni were missing. Thanks a tonne for the update. 
Anjani9 thumbnail
I worked for 20 days without break for 12-15 hrs a day and in that frustation, I missed this update...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No, there is me too as your reader, but what to do Ana, You did not reply to the last  comments / reviews and this made me away from this thread. 
Just read that U have update, I have read and commented. Hope U will read it. 🤗

Loves and hugs dearie ❤️
Anjani9 thumbnail

Even if it is 3am in the night, I come here...and Ana, you don't understand what a relief it is to find an update!!

It gives so much relief from work pressure...if you have that gift of gving it to even one person...you should continue...and not discontinue that 100 people are not commenting...

Again it is my personal opinion...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Where are you Ana???