Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Well, I disagree with you.
Just because you hate a character doesn't mean you can go creating topics about murdering them. I hate KT, but have refrained myself from posting topics about killing her. Maybe you should refrain yourself too because there are many Rakshanda fans here and it might hurt them. 😊
Kamalveer_g thumbnail
I think she is okay..... she is kind of annoying sometimes, but I don't feel like killing her.
Manthan lover thumbnail
She can be annoying at times but we have to try to understand her point of view. She loves Karen sooo much, and Karen is still crazy about Nandani. If i was in Tanya's place i would've reacted the same way she did, having another women in your husband's life can be hard, and specially if he cannot forget about her.

and also Manthan can be very very annoying at times but i still love him 😊
desi princess thumbnail
i think THanya is ok 😛 😳
10sxpatel thumbnail
i think THanya is right i totaly agree 😡
me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manthan lover

She can be annoying at times but we have to try to understand her point of view. She loves Karen sooo much, and Karen is still crazy about Nandani. If i was in Tanya's place i would've reacted the same way she did, having another women in your husband's life can be hard, and specially if he cannot forget about her.

and also Manthan can be very very annoying at times but i still love him 😊

but u no she in another women not nandini. she came in btwn them .karan has arite to remember n luv nandini cuz he never want nanadini to go away.marring tanya was just a sacrifise which he made for bhumi nanadinis daughter.

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2kool

but u no she in another women not nandini. she came in btwn them .karan has arite to remember n luv nandini cuz he never want nanadini to go away.marring tanya was just a sacrifise which he made for bhumi nanadinis daughter.

true Karan sacrificed to marry Tanya, but in time he did fall for Tanya. Thats why they have Manthan! However i dont completly agree with you on the hating Tanya part, because she has done a lot for Karan, such as raising his kids, i'm not saying her kids are that great but u know they are healthy n stuff.

me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyStone

true Karan sacrificed to marry Tanya, but in time he did fall for Tanya. Thats why they have Manthan! However i dont completly agree with you on the hating Tanya part, because she has done a lot for Karan, such as raising his kids, i'm not saying her kids are that great but u know they are healthy n stuff.

idont exactly hate her but shez kinda irtitating these dys

Edited by me2kool - 17 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate her sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much she is a biggest pain in karan's life.and she already knew it karan loves only nandini .and she already said when nandini will be back i will leave you but nooooooooo she was creating new drama she is the biggest lior.