Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlightango thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for the update on your updates. 😃 I looove this version! it's cool, and sleek and fun and funny and imaginative and still true to the natures and dimension of the main characters. even bringing in new ones. and no dark crap!😡 I'm so glad you haven't forgotten about it. I love your works! they're always a new take on the basics, but really explored and written beautifully. love different versions and twists.
hope your schedule clears up. will happily wait for the inspiration to come to you.😃
thanks again, for your status update. 😊
SaHilsabha thumbnail
Dear Mandy di,

I have one request please give your precious time and read my post! We were waiting Eagerly for the reunion of SaHil in the show but that brainless craps (writers and producers of Qubool Hai) end their love story! How cheap if would be to left such passionate couple like SaHil's love story unfinished ?? 😭 😭 😭

After they showed the scene of Aahil's death, I got shattered in pieces! Sobbed like a crazy fan! how can they even think to give such drastic end to their story? This is really unfair !! They said SaHil will reunite soon and we were waiting to see them together and got what? Betray ?? 😡

They can't play with fan's emotions ! More than 1000 supporters was there who were against the leap ! Now I literally want Qubool Hai to off air soon! Not interested in this leap at all!!

Sorry I expressed my anger and frustration here but really want something from uh.

Please please give us a story of SaHil which will be the continuation of SaHil falls from the cliff and Sanam gets her memory back then both will reunite please we want their happy ending please it's a request. Take as much time uh want but please ! Atleast we will feel happy please 😭

Waiting for your reply !! Lots of Love 😳
tazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaHilsabha

Dear Mandy di,

I have one request please give your precious time and read my post! We were waiting Eagerly for the reunion of SaHil in the show but that brainless craps (writers and producers of Qubool Hai) end their love story! How cheap if would be to left such passionate couple like SaHil's love story unfinished ?? 😭 😭 😭

After they showed the scene of Aahil's death, I got shattered in pieces! Sobbed like a crazy fan! how can they even think to give such drastic end to their story? This is really unfair !! They said SaHil will reunite soon and we were waiting to see them together and got what? Betray ?? 😡

They can't play with fan's emotions ! More than 1000 supporters was there who were against the leap ! Now I literally want Qubool Hai to off air soon! Not interested in this leap at all!!

Sorry I expressed my anger and frustration here but really want something from uh.

Please please give us a story of SaHil which will be the continuation of SaHil falls from the cliff and Sanam gets her memory back then both will reunite please we want their happy ending please it's a request. Take as much time uh want but please ! Atleast we will feel happy please 😭

Waiting for your reply !! Lots of Love 😳

omg i totally agree! we all LOVE your writing and we would really appreciate if you wrote what happens after they fall of the cliff or if they were never pushed off in the first place. ðŸ˜³We would really really appreciate it. All SaHil fans thought that they would reunite and we put up with the Shaad and Jannat track. But we still didn't get what we wanted. Although some people have moved on as SJ fans, there are still many who feel betrayed. A story starting from the cliff scene (as SaHilsabha mentioned) would be very very nice! ðŸ˜³
surbhiforever thumbnail
When are you planning to update. ..its been so so so longgg
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mandy.
What is with you and NO update for MONTHS?😆

I waited and waited and waited. I mean, not like actually, but, I noticed others having a backlog and a block due to SaHil death and all the leap etc, so on and so forth. But somehow many have updated.

Aap toh gayab hi ho gayin, Mohtarma? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

What happened? Still not over SaHil? Are you watching Season 4? Somehow, my love for SaHil does not allow me to watch it and I haven't seen a single episode since months. LOL.

Anyhow, it was all in good humour. I'll still wait. 

In the meanwhile, do you have any good stories of others' also to suggest? I feel a sudden dearth of stories. Gosh. I seem to have read all SaHil stories here. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

If you come across some, tell me. I am bored to death these days. 

And, update your story also. I think there is one last chapter only remaining, and start a new one soon. xD

P.S. I remember a time, I used to hover around IF waiting for the punctual update of Mandy. *ahem ahem* LOL. Kidding.

Love
Naj

P.P.S. Assuming you haven't forgotten who I am yet. xD
harkav thumbnail
hai hw r u pls update soon pls pls pls we already miss sahil on screen but u r ffs make them alive pls pls pls continue soon:-) n yes start a new one also as no one on fprums writing regarding sahil pls aap toh likhiye pls plsEdited by harkav - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey Mandy.

I waited and waited and waited. I mean, not like actually, but, I noticed others having a backlog and a block due to SaHil death and all the leap etc, so on and so forth. But somehow many have updated.

What happened? Still not over SaHil? Are you watching Season 4? Somehow, my love for SaHil does not allow me to watch it and I haven't seen a single episode since months. LOL.

In the meanwhile, do you have any good stories of others' also to suggest? I feel a sudden dearth of stories. Gosh. I seem to have read all SaHil stories here. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

And, update your story also. I think there is one last chapter only remaining, and start a new one soon. xD

P.S. I remember a time, I used to hover around IF waiting for the punctual update of Mandy. *ahem ahem* LOL. Kidding.

Love
Naj

Hey Naj,

Sorry my friend I have been very busy lately. Renovations at my house, we sick, kid was sick etc etc. It was not a good time. Also, I sort of got depressed with ending of SAHIL. Yes even I am not watching the show now coz I will not sign up for a 3rd time troll. 2 times was good for me thanks! Lol

Yes I remember who you are! Like I would forget. Check out Prags new story, I think the thread is on the SAHIL AT. I have not even been on IF for like 2 days. That is how little time I have these days. I know I used to update every week or 2 to 3 weeks, but yes this time is a long pause. But I am determined to finish this. So will get to it somehow. Bare with me! :(

Sage aka Ani also has some good stories and so does Mahu (Mahwash22). Check them out.

Cheers

Mandy
tazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey Mandy.

Love
Naj

agree with everything you said najma. i have been looking for sahil stories everywhere! after sahil left, i am bored to death. all i do is look for sahil FF's. and mandy, this is an amazing FF. i know QH4 isnt that interesting (in my opinion), but can you update soon? 😆 i stopped watching QH4, but i keep up with the updates every now and then, and i have to say it did not seem amusing. i think its pretty hard to find inspiration now. can you still plzzz try to update mandy? like najma, i have read sooo many sahil stories already. ðŸ˜³ im at the point where i need sahil. 😆 i miss them sooo much! thats why im reading tons of FF's. and if you finish this FF, can you start another sahil FF?  ðŸ˜³ im trying to make up for the sahil im not seeing on QH by reading FF's on india forums ðŸ˜› lol sorry for the rush and all... cant help it when it comes to sahil😉 ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago
tazzz thumbnail
it's been soo long! when will you update the next chapter? really want to read this ðŸ˜† plz dont end it here! ðŸ˜­ its been so fun reading this so far! i even reread some parts. plzzz continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ