TT: Gurmeet And Drashti Pays Condolence To Their Fan(Rose)

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Gurmeet And Drashti Pays Condolence To Their Fan!

• Articles
3 hours agoEmbedded image permalink

We don't need to mention about the craze which both Gurmeet and Drashti shares among their fans which started four years back with Geet - huisabseparayi and has already ended in December 2011 but what didn't come to end was the love of their fans which supported them in all their other ventures including making them win Jhalak Trophy .

We have always seen fans smiling and crying for their favorites. But yet again Gurmeet and Drashiti and their fans have stood up and done something different and away from the league .one of Gurmeet and Drashti fan Redlips Rose who was very active on social networking site and a die hard fan of Gurmeet and Drashti met with an unfortunate accident and passed away .

This news went viral among her virtual friends who shared the same kind of love and affection for Gurmeet and Drashti and the news reached to both the actors through the same medium .The Actors who got so much of love from social networking site used the same medium to give it back and they didn't forget to pay their condolence to this fan of theirs.

Both of them showed their grief on her sudden demise, where Drashti tweeted "@RoseWinset10 I'm feeling very sad rite now, I hope her Soul rests in peace", She even asked where is she from... Gurmeet wrote a note and posted on twitter that "It greatly saddens me to hear about the loss of @rosecuinsetlo are 1 of my follower and fan and my heartfelt for her family. Fans are like an extended family for an actor, and I once again wan to thank you all for your unconditional love and support".

Though these two actors have done a lot of work after Geet and has not come together onscreen again after GHSP still the love and support of their fans is something which they commonly share and this made the two actors do something remarkable as their hasn't been any event where the actors give so much importance to their fans. May be such gesture of theirs is something which still keep their fans loyal to them even after so many years .

Reporter : Sonali Naik
Edited By : Renu Tewari

http://www.spamdomain.net/gurmeet-drashti-pays-condolence-fan/ ...

Edited by uluvmg - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is unbelievable... i was having a conversation with her last week, she was telling me about her future plans!!!
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bina_a

this is unbelievable... i was having a conversation with her last week, she was telling me about her future plans!!!

I am deeply saddened by the sudden death of Rose My prayers and thoughts are with her and with those she left behind...May her soul rest in peace.
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That is just so sweet of them..but rose deserves love n much more...
She was so sweet and amazing person whenever I talked to her..she was nothing but cordial and sweet ...may her soul rest in peace...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may her soul rest in peace in heaven
sandeep7 thumbnail
may her soul rest in peace Edited by sandeep7 - 9 years ago
lehr thumbnail
may her soul rest in peace
krithi12 thumbnail