Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aashup

awww...it is such a nicely written drabble πŸ˜Š i could totaltly able to feel sumona's pain πŸ˜­ and that's the beauty of ur writingπŸ‘πŸ‘
plzzz do post more of ur os and drsbbles as i always wait eagerly to read  to read itπŸ˜ƒ

thank u soo much for ur lovely feedback...I'm always happy if all readers can connect to the story and to the protagonist...

will surely update moreπŸ˜ƒ
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Thank u sooo much, I love reading ur comments...they make me smile and make my dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I knw..I always write looong stories with an happy end...bt this time I somehow forced myself to keep it short with a sad cum open end...(btw I am also like u, I also like happy endings bt I felt like showing the other side tht nt everything has a happy end😭)
But for the next updates will remeber this (my stories also deepend on my mood and songs which I'm listening to, so u can guess wht kind of mood I hadπŸ˜†)

Haha..sure can guess ur mood..and it's good,as a writer u ought to write on every topic...and ur welcome πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
You have very beautifullly described the pain of Sumona after hearing Kapil's words 
Thanks for lovely KaSum  moment

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chit15

Nice update 

You have very beautifullly described the pain of Sumona after hearing Kapil's words 
Thanks for lovely KaSum  moment

thank uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
my pleasure πŸ˜›
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Thank u soo much for liking nd appreciating my OS...And also thank u for liking my dialogs, I try to make them as close to their real life personality as I can, and em glad I succeed in itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BTw which FFumean by merry-go-round-walla? Didn't get it😳😳

Thank u soo much for ur lovely feedback, always makes me happyπŸ˜ƒ

MyAna, I was referring to Is it Hurting Pg 2 FF. That part of episode which I saw again after reading you wrote about it and your FF was lovely. πŸ˜ƒ
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So well written. Their reactions to the question, his response and her breakdown wow awesome. I could feel her pain especially after she realizes why she was so upset with him. I wonder if you are going to continue or that was it.
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenie

MyAna, I was referring to Is it Hurting Pg 2 FF. That part of episode which I saw again after reading you wrote about it and your FF was lovely. πŸ˜ƒ

oh now I got itπŸ˜†
thank u πŸ˜³
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenie

So well written. Their reactions to the question, his response and her breakdown wow awesome. I could feel her pain especially after she realizes why she was so upset with him. I wonder if you are going to continue or that was it.

thank u sooo much for ur feedback...makes me feel good :)
I haven't thought of continuing itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†