Humsafars

One Important query :/ - Page 6

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well you guys were comparing characters and talking about another show, its a general rule on IF not to do it even if its loosley inspired or just arzoos character.Theres enough of a differennce. Personally i like arzoo more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DDbuddy

Bila,
Call me soup...πŸ˜†

DD buddy,

Arzoo is not strong in that sense at all. She will never forgive her father. Her family speaks of her bad temper. She is weak enough  to get paralysed when her stunt in front of the factory backfires...she almost lost her life there...

By strong, if U meant a female lead who cannot go wrong, Arzoo is in no way that. She is flawed...like most of us are..

She is judgemental...sensitive..emotional...unforgiving...and at times to stupid enough to be quick to jump to conclusions...and in an emotional moment where she was reminded of the shame her family was subjected to, for being the wrong sex...she OVER REACTED...and it was only a mobile she flung in the general direction of Sahir.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Too bad it hit him on his head.😲 Aur nuksaan bhi kiska hua? Sahir's skull is fracture freeπŸ˜ƒ...Arzoo will have to get a new mobile.πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 

Don't worry, if it was a metal or glass  vase in her hand, she wouldn't have thrown it.πŸ˜‰ The day she does, we will make her answerable.πŸ˜†

''It was only a mobile she flung in THE GENERAL DIRECTION of sahir'' its your point of you and I respect it. But medically speaking ONLY A MOBILE if hits skull can cause serious danger. But we should wait for metal or glass vase, then only we can make someone accountable.

Precisely. That is how her brain works..If it was a bouquet of flowers she threw? The mobile is plastic mosly- has no sharp edges...and it is only going to hit somewhere and fall down and get damaged...Like I said, she may not have even aimed for his head...she just threw it...like a pen..a ball of paper...

But I agree with you that she is still accountable..a bouquet of flowers could have thorns that could wound him and cause sepsis if left untreated...a pen could have hit him in the eye if he happened to turn around...and made him blind for life...so, in the general sense...even throwing a pen or paper is out of question. Try telling that to a woman in a fit of rage...she will herself  be apologetic when she calms down...may not be to Sahir- depending on how he treats her after that.

Also noticed that comparison with Kashaf.

Apart from a few situations, there is no comparison with Kashaf. Kashaf had no colour in her life.. had a very negative outlook towards rich people...kept to herself...Arzoo is none of that. Apart from the father deserting three daughters..there is nothing to suggest Arzoo has taken after Kashaf.😳

Arzoo loves the rain..loves ganjing with her friends..basically, I think the only trait common to Kashaf and Arzoo is that they both hate heir fathers and want to avoid marriage...the comparison ends there probably. 

And there is no way we can compare HS to ZGH- HS is a romcom... comedy is unavoidable.😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And so...Gul's version is never going to get to Kashaf...never...πŸ˜†
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its funny to compare kashaf with arzoo ... Don't do thisπŸ˜†
Kashaf was mature and composed .. Arzoo has long way to go