Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Ep'2 Oct'14' most horrible ;(

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today was one of the most horrifying episode in the year,
DB-US conversation-What are these guys upto? DB the total brainwasher ,,aaj usne jale bhi namak chidak diya her behaviour was like aag mein ghee dalo,again and again forcing US totake out Ajabde from his palace!!!
Servant-DB conversation-DB is so *******************(it does not make sense๐Ÿ˜†)but whatever it is ,by giving stupid silly reasons she managed to handle that guy,and also by giving him 'laalach'
DB-VB:VB had at last managed to accept its her fault,,,,not to blame ajab for anything but no,,,,,
How can DB be like that???she can go to this extent???VB ko chup rakhwaane ke liye wo usse sukh suwidhaaon ka lalach de sakti hai??and VB is reacting as 'lalach aha lap lap'???accepting that?
Ajab-DB:DB itna jhut bol sakti hai? jo jo usne kiya hai wahi vo sach ki tarah maan rahi hai!!!!!
and this time ajab had tried her best to do something good,but no one is eager to listen to her???
and US entry,,,why is he so on wrong time??
Ajab ke bezzati karke rakh di,,,iss ne toh
and Rao Mamrakh ka kitna accha swaagat hua,he took a correct idea,nahi toh sab maar hi daalte usse...
Best scene:Pratap taking flowers for Ajabde๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
Precap:How are the cv's gonna end the show?Jb closing door for her own son...pratap angry on Ajabde,,,,ajabde says"aapko hamse grihna karni hain tokarein,par humne toh aapse pyaar hi kiya hai naa"but no effect viewable ๐Ÿ˜ก
It may be a possibility that they show a maha episode on Monday,and then show this stuff,,,
JB will come out and will tell the truth,pratap and all will realise and happy ending and the last scene would be Pratap joining his hands and then growing ๐Ÿ˜Š
its just my imagination ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sizzling_Sia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CVS ๐Ÿคฌ may your show flops soon !
Bhad me jao cvs !
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maha episode..do u really think..hope so finger crossed...happy ending chaiye chaiye har halat me chaiye Cvs u cn spoil our praja ka relation...
nonname thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maha episode..very much neede..!!
Sizzling_Sia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

Maha episode..do u really think..hope so finger crossed...happy ending chaiye chaiye har halat me chaiye Cvs u cn spoil our praja ka relation...

Rosh kitna expect karegi ?adult praja ka teaser dekhi naa praja alag hoke rahenege kyuki cvs are ๐Ÿคฌ.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wht to say...i don't hvave words

It's a saddest ending of RoSal as PrAja & Saddest start of Rach-Ssharad As PrAja...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cv's had done unfair wid both fandoms...
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiaLovesPrAja

CVS ๐Ÿคฌ may your show flops soon !
Bhad me jao cvs !

#Agree
Cv's go to hell
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
If praja are separating before leap then how will amar Singh be born as he was born within one year of their marriage right .someone clear my doubt
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

every one wants it roshni,,,
sab ke intezaar ki parikhsha hai yeh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshul_CR7

maha episode..very much neede..!!

we seriously need it hard bro ๐Ÿ˜Š