Debate Mansion

Talking about people’s weight/appearance (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

kisnakiradha

kisnakiradha

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja_4lamba

Ok guys. I gave my point of view so does not matter what u agree or not does it!

LOL

it's a discussion, and there are always two sides to everything. what matters is every1 sharing their 2 cents

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talking about people’s weight/appearance (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wildblossom

IF-Rockerz

wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisnakiradha

Originally posted by pooja_4lamba

Ok guys. I gave my point of view so does not matter what u agree or not does it!

LOL

it's a discussion, and there are always two sides to everything. what matters is every1 sharing their 2 cents

LOLLOLLOL

Yes I agree with you on this and all your other pointsClapClapClap

I would definitely find it very hurtful and discouraging to have people commenting on my looks and considering the way bashing can get on IF- I probably would run away with a broken heartOuchCry

But the point is still that people care about looks- Confused Why beauty matters so much- who knowsConfused But the fact remains that people would rather watch bad acting from someone who looks like John Abraham than good acting by someone who looked like Rishi Kapoor. Confused And I am not saying that John is a bad actor- I am just using his appearance as an example.

I think we are getting away from the topic anywayyyyyy-- the question is should we be allowed to comment on people's looks or specifically celebrities' looks on IF---

My answer: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OMG I would like to see everyone single one of you who bash another actor/actress to go look in the mirror. Half of the time people start insulting others for traits they possess themselvesConfused They say you only insult another person because it makes you feel good...I mean what can you get out of insulting someone for their appearance? Does it make you feel good because you dont have that particular 'bad' trait? What reason do you have for insulting another person??Confused Someone plz explain to me what you gain by making fun of someone. You think you seem cool and confident?Ermm Not in my book....

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Hi Jprasad ji!!
Wonderful Topic.See Jpji!! Every human being tries to project herself/herself in a diginified,intelligent manner to others in the society because its a necessity.But we get very rarely a chance to exibhit our crazy sides of ours ,the right and safest place will be internet and India forums gives a wonderful oppurtunity to project our real and crazy sides.Driving the point home,I don't feel anything wrong in discussing about Television actors and Film stars.See I dare to say only in IF that Ram Kapoor is Hot,Ram kapoor is a macho,Apurva Agnihotri is cute or anything.I will not do this is my off India Forums life.I may feel embarassd if my students or my family members know about this.However I'm not really bothered about these actors in my life.See!! We cannot discuss about the method acting of Ramkapoor all the time,We cannot discuss about his attitude which we are quite unaware.All the discussions we do here about the actors are just for time pass.NO actor takes considers our views,the actors do have their plans,actors are not emotional.
cheers,
Mythili

Have a glance at Ram kapoor:

Photograph of Apurva Agnihotri:

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 28 September 2006 at 12:48am

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
If good looks matter den why do ppl like Johnny Lever... Big smile..???....maybe coz of his talent.

According to me...the inner beauty of a person matter's the mosshht....if u r beautiful frm inside....den only it will be reflected outside too... Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Nowadays natural beauty is not to be found esp in Bollywood....actress/actors r bathed in make-up... LOL no offence to any1....its a fact... LOL Tongue Its not even deir fault...actually dey hav to...no other option for dem.... Big smile

Ofcourse noone in dis world wud like the fact tht sum1 criticises u or dislikes u only coz u r not pretty or r fat....n blah blahh... Ouch ....
We hav no right to call any noone ugly or fat...either frm the bolly world or telly world....real world..... Ouch

If u hav good looks n no talent....bet me...u will not survive in the indutry for a long time. Ouch

AND if u hav okie looks wid loads of talent bet me again...u will for sure be able to create an impact in evry1's mind. Big smile Best e.g Johnny lever...

--DON--

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:28am | IP Logged
SOme of you'll are saying that you guys would feel hurt if anyone calls you "not so good looking"..But we people havent entered the entertainment field...

When these celebrities get the star status,when they have people drooling over them left right and centre,and when they appear on page 3 at regular clockwork,why cant they take the negativities of the entertainment field with the same spirit and gusto with which they embrace the perquisites Confused

If I enter the entertainment field,and if some people find me not so good looking,or fat,I wouldnt mind it..Because,I'm earning my $$$ because I have these people who watch me perform..and as an audience Everyone has the right to voice what they feel about the stars(decently sans profanity)...Because,its the audience who make the stars they people they are..When they can enjoy the humongous fan craze,they also need to be prepared for the criticism

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Mythili ji,you have posted the best picture of Apoorva..Now here's another picture( and no,its  not morphedLOL)

Now when you see this dress cum teeth disaster,wouldnt you be egged on to even say a word,that too when you have watching this man's show and when you have people callign him the "God of handsomeness"Confused

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

SOme of you'll are saying that you guys would feel hurt if anyone calls you "not so good looking"..But we people havent entered the entertainment field...

When these celebrities get the star status,when they have people drooling over them left right and centre,and when they appear on page 3 at regular clockwork,why cant they take the negativities of the entertainment field with the same spirit and gusto with which they embrace the perquisites Confused

If I enter the entertainment field,and if some people find me not so good looking,or fat,I wouldnt mind it..Because,I'm earning my $$$ because I have these people who watch me perform..and as an audience Everyone has the right to voice what they feel about the stars(decently sans profanity)...Because,its the audience who make the stars they people they are..When they can enjoy the humongous fan craze,they also need to be prepared for the criticism

Well said!!!

See we are not bothered about the hair style of Abdul Kalam ji or size of Jayalalitha ji because we donot adore/hate them on these parameters.Where as hair style of Ram Kapoor or beard of Abhishek matters as they are in entertainment industry.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 28 September 2006 at 6:29am

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Mythili ji,you have posted the best picture of Apoorva..Now here's another picture( and no,its  not morphedLOL)

Now when you see this dress cum teeth disaster,wouldnt you be egged on to even say a word,that too when you have watching this man's show and when you have people callign him the "God of handsomeness"Confused

Buffie !!

You are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

BTW how did u manage to get such a photograph!!!

But still Apurva is cute!!!

cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top