Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeFTyZroX

wow tani97! can u teach me how to make those HUGE sigyS? how do u resize it w/o making it blurry? i think that is the BEST SIGY I HAVE SEEN IT! actually, idk, i KNOW! wow!

-LeFTyZroX
LOLI just uploaded them in tinypic!LOL anyways the credit goes to Yummys,Malika and my cuz Abhi rocks...Embarrassed

Edited by Tani91 - 28 September 2006 at 3:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best Suite Life episode (Page 2)" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i like them all! Smile Tongue

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i basically like all the episodes Big smile i liked wen london learns to drive, wen london goes to maddy's skool and wen Jesse McCartney comes to Tipton Big smile Did anyone see that????it was soooo hilarious Big smile

tanyadgr8

Groupbie

tanyadgr8

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i liked the one in which an ad maker had come to make an ad on tipton hotel that was pretty good Smile

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I like all the episodes, but love Prom Story and Not So Suite 16 episodes, as i love Zack/Maddie

Mrs.H Roshan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.H Roshan

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I like all the episodes, but love Prom Story and Not So Suite 16 episodes, as i love Zack/Maddie

I love Zack/Maddie's pair!
even though Zack is 2-3 years younger than maddy..i just like them togetherEmbarrassed
My fav epis are.....when the Tipton employees have to do the commercial to represent their hotelSmile
I totally love that epi...its really hilariousBig smile
and my other fav one is when Zack works in the school paper as "Shirley" and Cody is the paper editorSmile

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyadgr8

i liked the one in which an ad maker had come to make an ad on tipton hotel that was pretty good Smile
I love you HSM siggy!EmbarrassedClap

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 September 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiunhogayana

Originally posted by Lennie

I love Zack/Maddie's pair!
even though Zack is 2-3 years younger than maddy..i just like them togetherEmbarrassed
My fav epis are.....when the Tipton employees have to do the commercial to represent their hotelSmile
I totally love that epi...its really hilariousBig smile
and my other fav one is when Zack works in the school paper as "Shirley" and Cody is the paper editorSmile

I agree, i know he is 3 yrs younger then Maddie - but they are so cute, but i think when he is 16/17 and she is 18/19 the age wont be that big as oppose to 13 to 16 - i want them together in the future Smile

I love the nickname he gave her - 'sweet thang'

Post Reply New Post

Go to top