Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To be truly speaking ,I wasn't liking this ff very much initially ,as the story revolved abt the same situations that I had seen in the serial.

But that accident issue had changed my opinion.With the highlight of Raghav's decision to take very good care of Kalpi till her mental state gets stabilised.

Now,I have become a huge fan of this FF.As it very much reminds me of the state of Sridevi and the
helplessness and the pity and the indefinite love of Kamal Haasan for Sridevi in THE HINDI FILM "SADMA".It's my point of view.

I always feel that the person,who was left alone to face this cruel world,always yearning for true love as his relatives were very greedy and wanted to grab his wealth and property will face Kalpi,the girl who had transformed him fully right from his behaviour,to caring for others and to believe in friendship.

Specially the scene in which Kalpi was locked inside by those dumb girls in the Index room ,with no lights and even could not recollect how to climb down from the stool had literally brought tears on my eyes.And such a dreadful situation shouldn't come in our enemy's life also.That was an exceptional narration.

NOW RAGNA IS IN THEIR OWN WORLD.BUT WILL THE GLASS WALLS AROUND THEM WILL BE ALWAYS INTACT OR WHAT IS IN STORE ON THE NEXT UPDATE,

Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear B u made me to crack up so mich with the lunch topic, it was so fun reading it and I liked there bonding at the end πŸ˜›
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. The change in rags from when he first met her until now is tremendous. You have shown that change so beautifully. I lived reading this update and how close the two have gotten.   Continue soon.
singhania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hats off B!!! This update is so beautiful, I wish it was longer. U reminded us of EMA & thats what I like to feel again what we had in those beautiful days. Im glad that u dont take long to update also. Keep it up & plz dont forget to PM. Thx  bye.
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.loved ragna bonding
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing..plez cntinue...eager 2 wait wat happn next..πŸ˜ƒ
Aru18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update plz update soon
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful bonding between Ragna
😊 .aswm update dear
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update. I like bonding between ragna.
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet_aditi

awesome update dearπŸ‘
ragna hug
u kno frm yesterday i was waiting 4 ur update πŸ˜›
superb update n update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Aditi 😊