Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

CV 1 request ...

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CV/PH im Requesting U to keep AVNI-RAJ TOGETHER IN EVERY STEPS OF LIFE...

well U claimed APHG is About BEAUTY of LOVE And yes till now we all loved AVRAJ bcoz of their innocent,pure and deep love story..

well im not going to warning U but to remind U 6th October that is AVRAJ wedding day

IS NOT ONLY GIVE DECISION ABOUT AVRAJ'S FATE
BUT ALSO GIVE DECISION ABOUT APHG'S FUTURE...

so PLZ be careful...

I know PH/CV already shot that TRACK ...

BUT whatever it is Hoping for THE BEST ...

ALL THE BEST CV/PH ...
Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sana...!!👏 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼

I hope CV's sud read this post and message...!! 😊 😊 😊 😊

CV's Plz read the above message or request very carefully and strictly follow it...!!

Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awsum post sana...keep it up😊...but did d shoot of d wedding has already happend...but how did u cum to knw
Hmm awesome post Sana..  
I'm afraid that marriage is on 6th Oct.. Because as they showed in AA marriage they didn't even selected dresses.  I'm feeling like it will get postpone due to something really big!  

I just want to see AvRaj married and want to see Raj riding on horse and their pure love story... Passes Marriage.. 

If marriage is on 6th AvRaj must be super busy these days.  If tomorrow we get a segment about marriage expect marriage next week,  else it's super hard to find it.. 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbieteddy

Awsum post sana...keep it up😊...but did d shoot of d wedding has already happend...but how did u cum to knw

1st prediction and 2nd got an Article where Mishkan and PH/CV was in JAIPUR to shoot for real look..
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
sammy i think they want to USE this wedding as TRUMP CARD TO GAIN TRP +VIEWERS ..

So segment may b in sat/sunday/monday..

otherwise Finger crossed ...

anyway if AUNT Watch PKDH then she must b aware of the fact CV separate ADI-PANKURI (main lead) and then When TRP FALL and starplus warned , they compeled to bring back pankuri ..

Look Viewers POWER, CV
🤣 🤣Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sana_J.

sammy i think they want to USE this wedding as TRUMP CARD TO GAIN TRP +VIEWERS ..
So segment may b in sat/sunday/monday..
otherwise Finger crossed ...

anyway if AUNT Watch PKDH then she must b aware of the fact CV separate ADI-PANKURI (main lead) and then When TRP FALL and starplus warned they compeled to bring back pankuri ..

Look Viewers POWER, CV
🤣 🤣

Yep I agree,  but AV said she went  Jaipur for promotion and Raj  said he went  to know the traditions and culture not marriage.. 

Just  hope Marriage happens or else add Sammy to list of members who stopped watching APHG.. 

Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
Mom already stopped!!  Forcing me too stop it..  Lol.. 😭
I'm just watching for AvRaj scenes and waiting here for my Tina di and Bittu..  I promised them I will be here waiting..  😒
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sammy11

Mom already stopped!! Forcing me too stop it.. Lol..😭

I'm just watching for AvRaj scenes and waiting here for my Tina di and Bittu.. I promised them I will be here waiting.. 😒

We can skip the irriatating scenes and can watch only AVRAJ scenes...!

And Tina di and bittu will surely come...!!

As we all are missing them so much...!!

I am hoping that super special day will come very soon...!!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sammy11

Yep I agree, but AV said she went Jaipur for promotion and Raj said he went to know the traditions and culture not marriage..

Just hope Marriage happens or else add Sammy to list of members who stopped watching APHG..

OH!

they were talking about marriege and all so i thought ..
HUH!..

but SORRY TO SAY SANA will stop watching for sure if Want to Show AVRAJ separation +CALLED OFF DRAMA ...

If AVRAJ is together then OK with any boring track ...

Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago