I wish Adi would stop acting like a child all the time and acts his ag

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love adi and pankhuri
but the last few shows, I am so tired of watching Adi act like a child who cries and wants his lollipop.

Makes mistakes after mistakes and everyone else pays for them. 

Rubel on the other hand is what I call a strong willed man and Adi needs to learn from him.

The way he handled his wife when they were having problems to actually trying to protect Ayesha.

Adi all he does is complain with his sad face and mommy dearest running after him to solve his matters.

Come on Adi learn from Rubal and act your age and try to be mature 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't agree with you...
yes Adi behaves like a child at times but he is not so immature in this track...
he is doing everything he can to protect Pankhuri and also Ayesha too...
when did he go and cry in front of mommy and daddy??
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't agree with u.

Adi is a guy who can do anything for his wife Pankhu and also Ayesha.Yes from past 4 months his character showed with full of sorrowfulness and he was always crying most of the time as he couldn't able to live without his wife.This is justified.When we lost our beloved ones,it will be very difficult for anyone to move on in life.

And coming to his Parents,i am not sure whether u are regular viewer of PKDH or not.Adi always tried to hide things which could upset his parents.For ex:His Parents separation,Nani's death track,Kaira's shaadi track etc etc.He always shared only Happiness with his family.

In Ayesha's track also,Harish,nani and lastly Avantika played game in his life.But still he never complained[He was upset with his dad,but later he forgive him caz of Ayesha].Remember Adi got married to Ayesha against his mother and family wishes.

Adi did things which was and is right for him and family.Pankhu was and is always there for him.Even Nanu was the biggest strength in his life.

Pankhu supported him throughout his life until her death track abd she was there in his memories as he never forgot her and loved only Pankhu.

So i totally disaggree with u.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes Adi is like CHILD IN HEART but not child BCOZ he easily smiles in happiness and cries in sorrows ,has soft heart easily get touched &
never want to C his beloved 1 in pain whoever it is whether its His wife or Parents or cousins or any1 of his family member ...

Dnt forget he is the 1 who sacrificed his married life TO SAVE RUBLE ,
he is the 1 who marry pankuri TO SAVE HIS FRIENDS HONOUR ,
he is the 1 who went jail &dnt want to trouble RUBLE infact that day kaira too going to b framed but didnt let her suffer ,in jail he had to suffer but didnt accept false accusation ... Lots more example still waiting...

After 6 months sudden leap when voice was introducing every1 that time he too said "adi..take my name into a new level, still child in heart (adi ...
aj vi bhaccha ka bhaccha ray gaya)" that means CV/PH too prefer his CHILD IN HEART...

so Person can child in heart but not Child who cries for lollypop..

Bcoz child cant take this types of Steps ...

AND ppl likes this softness which makes him close to heart...

normal ppl always want his/her parents support in problem as he/she gets strength from it...
Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like I said, I love Adi and Pankhuri but just got a little frustrated with him, I wanted him to be a strong man like Rubel that all and not act Childish all the time.
Thank you for putting things in persespective. It helps me get back to Why I watch this show from Day 1😃
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I respect your views although mine differ. 😆
How can adi be more like rubal? Rubals character is portrayed like the alpha male and a dominant strong figure. Adis character is portrayed like a calm gentle yet strong and protective husband with a heart of gold. He is not childish I think far from it, I understand what you mean by he's childlike but that's just his cute bubbly nature. It's how is character is. He can't possibly be like rubal, because well Rubal is Rubal naa 😆 n adi is adi. 😉 Appreciate your views and appreciate your different angle and approach to what you think of this. 😃
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its OK As POV is different from 1 person to another ...

may b CV/PH changed his softness if viewers oppose this but Viewers like it thats Y they didnt..

And Main different of ADI & RUBLE is parents relation Adi used to live with separate parents so obviously both of them want to show whole affection/love &u C how protective was Avantika towards adi AND ruble didnt face parents problem infact sheela always teach him to fight for rights and all..

So according to theme " its effect of Family background/way of living"
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am afraid I don't agree with you but I respect your views. Adi is  child at heart but he acts really mature when it's needed. I agree that Rubel is mature but so is Adi.
Particularly, I didn't even see a bit of immaturity from him in this track. He was doing everything he could do to protect Yesh nd Pankhuri. 

I don't get this, when did he go n's cry in front of his mommy. I don't remember that.