Qubool Hai

Thunderstorm begins... 1.10.2014 - Page 3

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely title SF.
Billi's mind games don't bother me now,it's her new hair &makeup that annoys me.As she tries to break down Ahil mentally, Sanam will build him up & the rebuilt Ahil won't be her son,he'll be Sanam's husband. 
Sanam has seen Ahil at his worst and Billi only at his best, i can't wait to see how Beghum Jaan & Beghum Sahibha will act when the table gets turned.
Yeah, some growing pain for Ahil,when he transforms to the butterfly from the worm his mom tried to make him. KV is a fabulous actor and if they write this well & let him do what he is good at we can have some great episodes.

Sanam is not going anywhere and I would like to think SaHil will be the eye of the storm.

Poor Lateef, he came after few episodes only to lose his gorgeous locks? I hope he gets onto Razia's case & finds Sunheri or Dilshad. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

Beautiful post.

Waiting for Saahil equation with Billi. Specifically Sanam because she is not buried by Billi.
Seher may be brought to IM by Razia.

I bet it's leading to Aahil turning on Tanveer. 
She gets Sanam's signature and kicks her out. Aahil returns to find Sanam gone but refuses to sign until he gets her back. 

I don't see Tanveer getting the properties, ever. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't get what the temple lady is trying to do to Razia, sending her on weird missions (unnecessarily hurting Lateef - Very upset for him, I am), just to give Sunehri to her?? Where's this going??
This content was originally posted by: namrutha

Awesome post!
Aahil is noticing Tanveer's change in behavior, but he can't react unless he is freed from the burden of his father's murder. Wonder how will Aahil realize that Tanveer murdered his father, since there is no eye witness. I think Rehan will help Aahil understand her true colors.
Sanam is so strong,love her,trust Sanam to pull him out of this miseryπŸ‘πŸΌ.
So sad Lateef lost his hair ...I thought Raziya might end up black and blueπŸ˜†.

Exactly !! He is noticing her mean side. And he is beginning to hide from her too. First the lies, then the tricking (tearing papers/ pen not working) , now outright animosity. 

Tanveer is an idiot, he's not 11 years old anymore. He's a grown attitude filled 30 year old man. You can't keep him under your armpit forever. She was never a  proper mother to anyone, so she knows nothing. 

I'm very much looking forward to seeing him be rebellious and distrustful of her. I wanna see her beg him for his signature of that paper, and he refuse. πŸ˜‘ It's definitely going there...She broke him yesterday.
This content was originally posted by: Perfectionist2

AAHIL set your dick on Fire!  Jala Dalo!

Ji Ammi!

Juliet !! πŸ˜­

The poor fellow is so emotionally stunted !! 
Which is why he balked at the very idea of marriage when Tanveer told him to.
He didn't know the first thing about being a husband.
Have some mercy on the poor man?? 

Actually, on a serious note, I applaud the CVs and KV for having the guts to tread this path. Men are not the perfect bundle of macho and strength in real life. They are as unsure and insecure as most women. And they are very much like children when it comes to their mother...

This behaviour of Aahil shows weakness, yes. But it shows men as human with faults. 
It takes guts to play this part, KV πŸ‘
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Good post SF. 

Last night's epi was good. But I feel somewhere the story is stagnating. Something is lacking. Everything is dragging. Nothing is moving. Razia's track is so silly and annoying. I have been missing epis but I don't feel like catching the repeats inspite of awesome SaHil scenes. 

What role is Dilshad playing in QH2? Since April she is either sick or in coma or paralysed or drugged. It's getting monotonous now. 

Gul is being so stubborn with the RaHaFa Halala track like as though she promised someone or had a bet with someone that she'll show it at any cost πŸ˜†. Haya needs to tell both the loser bros to go fly kites in some jungle πŸ˜†.

Tbh I think it's time to end current tracks and start Billi's downfall ASAP which I'm assuming will be the last straw.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..
Can someone kill that billi..
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Lovely title SF.

Billi's mind games don't bother me now,it's her new hair &makeup that annoys me.As she tries to break down Ahil mentally, Sanam will build him up & the rebuilt Ahil won't be her son,he'll be Sanam's husband. 
Sanam has seen Ahil at his worst and Billi only at his best, i can't wait to see how Beghum Jaan & Beghum Sahibha will act when the table gets turned.
Yeah, some growing pain for Ahil,when he transforms to the butterfly from the worm his mom tried to make him. KV is a fabulous actor and if they write this well & let him do what he is good at we can have some great episodes.

Sanam is not going anywhere and I would like to think SaHil will be the eye of the storm.

Poor Lateef, he came after few episodes only to lose his gorgeous locks? I hope he gets onto Razia's case & finds Sunheri or Dilshad. 

Thanks Simran! 

True. .. Aahil is finally getting his story told, and KV is doing a fabulous job. It's refreshing to see a male character not be perfect and correct but innately good. Someone to root for. 

But in a way, he needs this to become a proper husband and family man later. If not he'll always be Tanveer's slave mentally, it all needs to come out. 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Thanks Simran! 

True. .. Aahil is finally getting his story told, and KV is doing a fabulous job. It's refreshing to see a male character not be perfect and correct but innately good. Someone to root for. 

But in a way, he needs this to become a proper husband and family man later. If not he'll always be Tanveer's slave mentally, it all needs to come out. 

You know,whenever i listen to Billi-Ahil talk about marriage,love and other affairs of heart, i'm reminded of Dillu-Asad's poignant talks about love,loneliness etc.Err the difference between a mother and a monster. 
Ahil is in good hands now.