Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
 can't tolerate Sharey over SwaRon at any cost  ðŸ¥± Edited by ..euphoria.. - 9 years ago
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe its to give mama raiprakash ideas about sharon and rey..u know she wanted them together. ..it ll solve her money problem s as well..

Joking only..I hate rey sharon as couple
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree with you
Please no over dose of ShaRey _____/\____

Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitam

seriously...I know they are bff..but now a days more than SwaRon n nimmi I can see the PDA of sha...Rey...I can see them hugging all the time and its irriating..kon se bff all the tm hug or shoulder pe hand rakh kar sath me baithe hai...I miss Sharon standing nxt to Swayam...frankly speaking Its not only Rey Sharon too showing too much affection towards Rey...dont take it otherwise its only friendship wala affection...I dont know what cvs are trying to do...if Rey need girl to stand beside him pls bring someone but why always Sharon...last tm also during Adi trace when he didnot have any girl they showed this nonsense and that made me sharey hater forever.

too much ðŸ¥±
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prtn

Maybe its to give mama raiprakash ideas about sharon and rey..u know she wanted them together. ..it ll solve her money problem s as well..

Joking only..I hate rey sharon as couple

you are thinking too much d3 is going to end within a month and this overdose are whatever is bcs of cvs and their great thinking about rey's character...
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am 'hating' sharey since the graduation party episode. I was over with sharey after Adi track but never hated them. Thesw days both of them are acting more like a couple and i am hating this -_- Swayam was made to stand in the back and Sharon with Rey crossed my level of tolerance. _/\_
tannuluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jensenrocks

Sharey has been one of the best bonds on D3 

but now its going beyond logic becuase Swayam who is Sharon BF is no longer important unless he proposes Shaadi what utter nonsense 
Grow up cvs this is a youth show for Gods sake 
and please stop the hugs man its just irritating now 

bcs of crap like this d3 is ending...
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tannuluv

you are thinking too much d3 is going to end within a month and this overdose are whatever is bcs of cvs and their great thinking about rey's character...

That was a joke sarcastic one
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
double postingEdited by vinitam - 9 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskan_SwaRon

I am 'hating' sharey since the graduation party episode. I was over with sharey after Adi track but never hated them. Thesw days both of them are acting more like a couple and i am hating this -_- Swayam was made to stand in the back and Sharon with Rey crossed my level of tolerance. _/\_

Graduation party was _/\_ swayam is completely invisible bcs now cvs are interested in Sha-rey, which boy goes n roam around his bff when her boy friend is standing near? kaise logic he bhai?