Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
rati...
that ring thing is true...totally true as we saw in today's epi, The way she was treated by US and DB...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah, its final decision from my side now...till they dont solve MU, I wont watch the epis...how much ever time they want to take..πŸ₯± ek toh yeh sab, when will they move in right direction, when they are busy creating issues between praja...when will praja fight together, like they did yesterday, like one force...there is so much more to show

yea sounds like a very smart decision!! yea i dont know what cvs are trying to do, apne per pe kuladi maar rahe hai!😑
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

rati...
that ring thing is true...totally true as we saw in today's epi, The way she was treated by US and DB...

yup, i dont want to even think about that scene!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know y but after looking atthe promo i dont think pratap is angry at ajab i think pratap will come to know the truth but no one will beieve him db may influence us dat pratap is taking ajab's side and create mu bw dem and pratap may be staying in another place near jb dats how db separates pratap from every 1 and pratap scoldong ajab in sbs dat may be only in da spur of da moment not literally
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

I dont know y but after looking atthe promo i dont think pratap is angry at ajab i think pratap will come to know the truth but no one will beieve him db may influence us dat pratap is taking ajab's side and create mu bw dem and pratap may be staying in another place near jb dats how db separates pratap from every 1 and pratap scoldong ajab in sbs dat may be only in da spur of da moment not literally

yea i think leap promo is more positive and without any MU but i cant watch till this mess is cleared up!
i dont want to think too much about it! lol
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same...same...
exactly...
i also wanted to say somethings...
just that i hv forgotten them...
beautiful symbols btw Rati...
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

same...same...

exactly...
i also wanted to say somethings...
just that i hv forgotten them...
beautiful symbols btw Rati...

its ok, i think that the praja hug was how we want to remember these two (rosal)! 
thanks dear! 
Blazemaster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rati after watching yesterday's episode..
This is how i feel :

1) I would like to do this to US

2) I would like to do this to DB  DIE OBSIDIAN (animated) by Lady-Armageddon

That's it i am tired of these stupid twists.If CV's don't know the history they should go nd learn it🀬If they dont know what to show they should stop destroying our Historical Characters nd take a leap.😑

Finally this is what i want to do to CV's
https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/150/d/8/hanging_by_the_thread_of_life_gif_by_grimkreaper-d677ef2.gif

Edited by Blazemaster - 9 years ago
geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i second you rati...even i missed yesterdayz epi...and am planning not to watch today and mondayz epi ...seriously i cant see ajab crying and that too because of pratap...kya kabaad bana diya hai cvs ne serial ka...just because they wanna restablish praja post leap they r doing this to us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yea separation is ok, but MU is the worst thing ever!!!! yea i dont know what they want to show anymore, mei apna dimaak kyu kharab karu!!?

yeah no use of thinking about this mess,  i guess we all somewhere know why cv,s done this? but i think the mess will clear soon bcos in that new promo  MP is wearing that rudrash mala which ajab gave him.