Users

Frequent Posters

niksk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow! interesting  story continue soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part 2 will be posted on next page soon...
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
part 2
there is a right time for the start of everything.especially in the case of love as it is eternal
                                                                                                                                    -sanjana                                         

anirudh at baldev's house
baldev:tere samaan guest room pe rakha hai
anirudh:arre waah.humare kaatirdhaari bade acche se kar rahe ho tum baldev.
baldev:haan.woh toh karni padegi na muje.mere dushman ko sab suvidhayem dekar yeh saabit karoonga ki yeh sab milne ke baad bhi woh haar gaya
anirudh: veera kon hai tumhare liye?tum uskeliya itna kuch kyom kar rahe ho?
baldev: veera mere liye kya hai,woh tumhem batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.
anirudh:hmm...lekin mai yeh zaroor kahoonga ki tum anirudh se panga lekar bahut baddi galti kar rahe ho.
baldev: baldev galat raaste se chalta hai aur jeet tha hai...
baldev left with anger.
anirudh and baldev visited veera's house.
veera was happy to see them both but felt that something was not right as baldev was not in his usual self

veera:arre waah..donon bandar aaya hai.aao ...
anirudh smiled
anirudh:mai tere liye ek gift laaya hun.kholke dekh
 veera opened the box
she was astonished to see a diamond necklace

she was very happy
veera:anirudh..tum mereliye itna kharcha kyom kiya?
anirudh:dost hun na mai tumhare
 veera just smiled and thanked him

baldev:veera,maine bhi tere liye kuch laaya hai.
veera's mouth was open...
veera:kya kaha?tune..baldev singh ne veera singh keliye kuch laya?
baldev:ab mazaak band karo..aaur yaham aao
veera went near baldev.he closed her eyes with his hands and made her sit near him.
anirudh was not liking their closeness

baldev:yeh packet kholo
veera opened the packet .she was struck...her eyes began to wet tears.

baldev:kaise hai mera tofa?accha hai na?
veera: tu ne krishi vidyalay ki shuru hone ke permission liya?kaise?hum poore pind bahut koshish kiya lekin nahi milla.lekin tu ne kaise?

baldev: mai ek mahine se iskeliye koshish kar rahe the.jo sherni pind ke vaaste itna kuch kar sakte hai,uske liye pind da mard tho kuch kar hi sakta hai na?
uss office mai mere friend kaam kar rahe the.uske connections se muje milla.bahut mehnat karni padi lekin aakhir mai milla.

veera jumped out of the chair she was sitting in and ran to baldev who was in front of her and threw her hands on him and hugged him

veera:yeh mere zindagi se sabse acche gift hai.

baldev was too shocked to respond.but he slowly patted her hair.

a pair of red eyes were watching all these...

veera broke the hug and turned to anirudh.

veera:anirudh,muje pata hai ki tumhare gift bahut mehengi hai.lekin baldev ka tofa ka value in sab se badkar hai.mere papaji ke sapna poora kar diya baldev ne...

anirudh just faked a smile.
veera turned to baldev who was about to leave

veera:lekin baldev,tum ne yeh sab kyom kiya?

baldev was awestruck to hear that question from veera.
he himself did not know why he was doing all this for veera

baldev: woh...baldev singh ke dost ho tum.
aur baldev singh ke dost ke koi bhi kaam poora na ho..aise ho hi nahi sakta

veera was filled with joy but at the same time surprised to see this changed baldev.

baldev and anirudh left as bansuri called them for lunch.
at night veera was thinking about baldev changing so much.his efforts to make her happy made her go wild..
a weird sensation filled her body as she closed her eyes to feel the hug they both shared...

Edited by sanjanatamannah - 9 years ago
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
part 3

veera woke up after a sleep in morning.she felt something weird inside her mind.
she quickly dressed up and went out.baldev was passing by her house in his bike.
she called out to him,"baldev,tu subah subah kaham jaa rahe ho?"(where are you going in the morning itself?)
baldev said,"bas aise hi...gunjan ke janmadin hai kal.shaadi ke baad pehli baar woh apne sasural par hai birthday ke din.tho socha uskeliye bazaar se kuch ache se le loon".(just going.tomorrow is gunjan's birthday.this is her first b'day she is celebrating in her in laws after marriage.so i thought i will get her something nice from the shop)

veera smiled at baldev and was really surprised to know that this is not the same baldev who she saw 15 years ago.now he had turned to a caring person who loves his sister a lot

veera quickly put her hand on baldev's hand.he was taken aback.she started,"main madad kardoon tere gunjan bhabhi keliye kuch laane keliye"(shall i help you in buying something for gunjan bhabhi)

baldev for a minute was lost in her eyes when she said she will help him
veera singh,sherni of pritampura offered to help him.how can he say no?
baldev:agar tu free hai to teri help meri baddi kaam ayengi.(if ur free,ur help will be a big favour for me)
veera jumped onto baldev's bike.baldev began to laugh slightly not understanding why he is behaving like this.
baldev:chale?veera is sadak pe gutter hai tho tum sambhal kar baito.(shall we go?veera in this road there is many pits..so sit carefully)
veera placed her hands on his shoulder
baldev started his bike..and they went for shopping.baldev could not take his eyes from veera.he holded her hand after sometime and acted normally.
when they were at a place alone,baldev quickly like a lightning..pulled  veera to him astonishing her
baldev:tum jaante ho ki mai kya soch raha hun.(you know what iam thinking)
veera;yeh kya bakwaas bol rahe ho tum baldev?(what rubbish are you saying)
baldev:yeh naatak band karo veera...

he pulled veera closer and closer and suddenly kissed her cheeks.
baldev:veera...tum samaj nahi sakti ki mere andar kya ho raha hun.(you will not understand what iam feeling inside)
veera pushed baldev apart but baldev holded onto her waist and did not let go of her.
baldev:jis din tum yeh samjenge ki mai kya mehsoon kar raha hun andar...jab se tum aayi hai pritampura mai,jis din se tum ne mujse dosti kiya hai...uss din mai tumhem bataunga ki tum hare liye mere andar kya beeth rahe ho.(the day you understand what iam feeling inside,the day since  u arrived in pritampura,the day since you made me your friend...that day i will tell you what is going on inside of me about you)
baldev left leaving a speechless veera in mid road.

hope you all liked this part.do comment and like😊

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
veera shocked baldev rocked
niksk thumbnail
awesome!!! update soon πŸ˜³
cuteBiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update today I read all parts... waiting fr next part please update it soon 
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sanju, sorry dear had been away from the forum for a while. Got to read ur ff today. Read all at once. Great writing. Can i make a small suggesstion? It seems like ur typing in super lightning speed, there are some typo errors so kind of makes it a lil hard to read in flow. Pls take a lil time and check them out. Pls do continue. And have a doubt - do anirudh and baldev know each other or have i missed something? Btw anirudh character reminds of rajveer
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuramesh26

Hi sanju, sorry dear had been away from the forum for a while. Got to read ur ff today. Read all at once. Great writing. Can i make a small suggesstion? It seems like ur typing in super lightning speed, there are some typo errors so kind of makes it a lil hard to read in flow. Pls take a lil time and check them out. Pls do continue. And have a doubt - do anirudh and baldev know each other or have i missed something? Btw anirudh character reminds of rajveer

thank you so much anu didi! and iam sorry for the errros as i have a habit of typing at a top speed from childhood.but now i will check twice.thank you for your valuable advice and please feel free to criticise also as i want to improve!

and yes! baldev and anirudh know each other..
but how? from when? this all will be unfolded as the story continues..yes,he is like rajveer.but more evil!!!
but baldev is not the baldev veera sees just like the real anirudh is not the anirudh in front of veera...so wait and watch!! i will update this week itself very soon.got up tied with school work and exams!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sanjanabaldev thumbnail

part 4

baldev left an astonished veera at the road all alone.

veera:isse kya hogaya?(what happened to him)

she placed her hand on her cheeks where baldev placed a kiss upon and suddenly for the first time pind di sherni blushed...

she spoke in her mind which were wandering,"muje kya ho rahi hai?bahut ajeeba sa mehsoos ho raha hai dil mai.."

(what is happening to me?iam feeling something unusual in my heart)

she brushed her thoughts aside and left for her house.

baldev stormed into his room without even talking to anybody.

baldev felt anger towards himself for kissing veera like that in mid road.

"woh kya soch rahi hogi?mai bhi na..kitna bada kotha hun.lekin maine kyun kiya aise,mai apne man ko ruk nahi paya jab veera meri paas aayi us waqt pe".

(what might be she thinking of me now?oh..iam such a big idiot.but,why did i do like that,i was not able to stop myself when i came near veera)

baldev was disturbed and thought about what he said to her.

does he really have feelings for veera?

he thought all night .he was very confused but became sure that now veera was not just his friend alone...pind da sherni has become baldev's singhs first love and first girl to be kissed by the sher.

baldev spoke"dushmani mai bhi tuje sabak sikhaya bina nahi chadtha tha mai veera...aur ab pyaar mai tho kabhi nahi chadunga.pyaar ka sabak sikhaunga tuje yeh baldev singh kal hi"

(even in enemity i did not leave you without teaching a lesson...and now in love,i will never ever leave.baldev singh will teach you now..the lesson of love tomorrrow itself)

it was the next day and whole pritampura was awake and everybody became busy.

veera just came to her room after taking a bath and got a note in her room which said 'jaldi taiyaar ho ja,humem kahi jaana hai-baldev' 

veera began to become nervous right after she saw the name baldev.she remembered last evening's incident.she turned to sit on her bed when she saw anirudh coming to her house.

veera quickly stood up and came to her hall way

'tu itthe?itni subah...kuch kaam hai kya?'(ur here? that to in the early morning...do u have some important work with me?)

anirudh spoke,"kyun,mai sirf kaam vaaste aa sakta hun apni veera se milne.."he strode next to veera right when a hand came and stopped him by holding his shoulder.

anirudh turned to see baldev at veera's house

baldev: tu yaham kya kar raha hai?

(what are you doing here)

anirudh:mai veera se milne aaya hun.lekin tuje kya kaam hai.woh bhi veera ke ghar pe.

(i came to meet veera.but what work do you have in veera's house)

veera saw their eyes burning which was filled with hatred for each other.

baldev:woh tuje jaanne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

anirudh went angry hearing baldev.

he was about to say more when baldev holded on to veera's hand and said 'maine bhola tha na,humem kahi jaana hai.tu taiyaar ho gayi na?'(i told you that we have to go somewhere.your ready right?)

veera nodded as baldev pulled veera out of the house when veera stopped and asked baldev for 1 minute to speak to anirudh

veera:mai tuje baad mai call karungi.ab muje jaana hai.kuch kaam hai..bye.

that was the last of it anirudh could take.he realised that something was not right.baldev's behaviour towards veera had changed .he vowed to make his second move successful and left.

veeba reached a forest when baldev stopped his jeep helped veera to get down.

baldev took her to the edge of a cliff and holded her hand.

veera:baldev,tu muje yaham kyom laya hai?tera dimaag tho teek haina?(why did you bring me here?your in your senses right?

but veera did not get the chance to speak when baldev stepped forward and roarded to the whole forest "i love you sherni...i love you my veera,mai tujse pyaar karne laga hun"

veera was awestruck by this sudden proposal from her childhood enemy.she too was attracted to him and developed feelings for him.but her ego wont accept this.

veera:kya?baldev tu kya bol raha hai?

mai tuje pyaar vyaar nahi karthi naahi kabhi karegi.

(what?what are you saying baldev?

i dont love you nor will i ever  love you)

baldev's eyes began to water.he stepped backwards saying "jisse muje pyaar hua,agar muje woh mil nahi sakta tho muje jeena hi nahi hai"(if i dont get the person i fell in love with i dont want to live)

veera was not able to understand anything.deep inside she know she also has some thing for baldev...

but it was too late for veera to think as baldev made his decision quickly and stepped backwards...to the end of the cliff..and fell...

will baldev live?what will be anirudh's next plan?will baldev die ?

will veera realise her feelings for baldev?

stay tuned to get all these answers

do comment and likeπŸ€—.please with a red cherry on top

p.s. sorry for the late update.was not well.but this was the compensation.i maked it a long update than usual.so enjoy!