Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

login97 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so sorry i still haven't unres'd my comment... i got really unwell, couldn't get off my bed... school bhi nahi gayi do din se... lekin in the next 24 hours for sure, i will unres πŸ˜Š

sorry by the way this is preeti... my cousin had logged in from her account that she just made two days ago ... lol didn't realise i was still logged into her account... by the way she loved this ss too, mere saath parha tha us ne, lekin her parents are a little but strict, they don't want her to watch serials and read these stories... for her, its just study study study all day... to mere ghar aa kar usne account banaya, warna mere uncle ko pata chal jata lol

but yah i will unres soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by login97 - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: login97

so sorry i still haven't unres'd my comment... i got really unwell, couldn't get off my bed... school bhi nahi gayi do din se... lekin in the next 24 hours for sure, i will unres πŸ˜Š

sorry by the way this is preeti... my cousin had logged in from her account that she just made two days ago ... lol didn't realise i was still logged into her account... by the way she loved this ss too, mere saath parha tha us ne, lekin her parents are a little but strict, they don't want her to watch serials and read these stories... for her, its just study study study all day... to mere ghar aa kar usne account banaya, warna mere uncle ko pata chal jata lol

but yah i will unres soon πŸ˜Š

Ok Preeti

Unres when you are feeling better

Get well soon and please do take care

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops I am sorry I forgot to unres my comment.
the last part i felt was a bit rushed.

it is an amazing story I really liked the complex characters and the emotions described.

nice work chahat but its definitely not your best sorry but tats just my opinion.

do.write a new ff soon
hiral1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thread 2 

Kuch din I too a break from IF and you break a record

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

oops I am sorry I forgot to unres my comment.
the last part i felt was a bit rushed.

it is an amazing story I really liked the complex characters and the emotions described.

nice work chahat but its definitely not your best sorry but tats just my opinion.

do.write a new ff soon

Thank you for the comment

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chahanya

She began calling him Shiv when they shared thier pain Ye toh bas she was being strict with her naughty hubby so she called him Mr. Shekhar

Inke baby boy ka name Shivan hai not Shivam

Yeah fatema wanted me to mention that he was impotent but then I twisted with a preggo Ashima's accident so then I thought to bring in a twist where Shiv will reveal that he lied

It takes a man to tell the truth about him being impotent I think it takes more than a man to lie about it when he can father a child

Yeah did not go my usual SR way but jitna tha utna kafi tha

Thank you for the long comment

shivan...
oh...that was nice
ef i thought he is impotent..
and asked u too..
so real story is tat
and this is ur imagination...
nice..
and the vry nice thng is how u made it both emotional and hilarious..
HemaG thumbnail

Thank you for unressing

Haw naughty baby sneaking into mamma papa room in their absence and taking their phone

If they will come to know they will say I spoiled their good gal

i deleted the search history...
;)
HemaG thumbnail

Sumi and Irawati both were widows in this story

Her hubby Bhairon had died long time back

In this story she was childless So HE was not her son

I mentioned a little something na that she an Irawati went on a foreign trip

Yeah during the round n round shadi she was not mentioned ; Actually she was on a national tour for her NGO

(Just like BV ppl don;t show us things and then one fine day the characters speak about them as memories

hhha...
u r following cvs way...
uhhh...
thy r not gud...in such things...
lolz
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unres'd my comment page 11, finally!!
sorry as you know i was sick, and now i am busy catching up on missed school work... but i commented nonetheless πŸ˜Š

continue writing your wonderful ff's and ss's πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anjujag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment . Loved the chapterπŸ‘ the round ,round Shadi and all . Glad that Anandi got her rightful place in Shivs Heart and His Life ,Now they can start healing from their painful past.  After the Detailed SR part I was expecting a detailed Pregnency to,like how Anandi would tell Shiv and how they would tell Irawathi and Ananya About Anandi being pregnant and the happiness and Care Shiv would shower on Anandi the whole time she Carried their Child ,  Har Choti - Choti Zid and Silly Cravings that are being Fulfilled by Shiv Basically treating Anandi like a princess . Sach mei Dil Mange More More...😭