E24- Wrap Up Party Segment(updated)YT link added - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Tanvi for the link !

quite cool that they were dancing together 😳😊

EBI mein to kisi celebration mein dekhne ko mila nahin

yeah being a loyal fan me too wanted a joint IV but we got their dance so I am happy

aur ager koye channel hi unka joint IV nahin le raha ho to phir ❓

well its time to fight for season 2

qismat achi rahi to  man chaha milega other wise wait karo sub for their next project saath mein ke alag 😭

I don't think they hav a problem giving IV together
They hav for aditya sharma and also during the gift segments they gave joint interview
E24 shud hav asked them
But since it was them who linked them up I dont think they had the nerve to ask them maybe
Or they were busy with the party so when they were e24 took the segment
As for pics viraf had tweeted they were enjoying so didn't hav time for clicking any pic
I think some of the pics chhavi posted was taken by viraf
Since nadia ma'am said she will try to get a pic of theirs together I hope we get one
Or maybe viraf will post one later
Like he did with EBI diaries
tfs😊 waise mai aaj se nahi bahut pahle se bol rahi hoon they are good friends but utne nahi jitna dikhate hain,wo PDA exclusively fans k liye hota tha per jab bhai ki gf ne usse hadkaya toh sab band ho gaya(i am sure twitter per protected account wali mohtarma hi bhai ki gf hai aur saari nautanki twitter per hi hoti hai,so ye toh hona hi tha)😆...and btw agar kisi k dimag me unhe lekar koi imagination nahi toh fir joint pic and interview kyo chahiye.😕...alag-2 toh de rahe hain toh khush raho sab,ab unki majboori bhi samgha karo,apne gf and bf or parents k BP ki fikar kare ki aap logo k crazy dreams ki...baccho ki jaan logo kya 😆😆
Originally posted by sfarazi

Karan and Krystle are an example. They're constantly linked together but that hasn't stopped them 😛
Hahaha joint IVs will trigger rumours but I'm sure dancing like that won't do anything 😆 😛

Karan & krstyle ..as far as I knw they said they r dating ..& for their fans media 
It's an open relation ..I'm asking abt the leads who r nt in relation .. gt linked up..& still coming up wth joint intvw & pics..to prove they r not togther ..r there any like tht...
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Fans weave dreams about every pair, especially if both are single!!!😛 😊

It was E24 who started it!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

And link ups are a part and parcel of an actor's life!!!!

Fans who weave dreams mostly nver gets chnce to see joint intvws ...and will hve to get satisfied with  those dreams ...
Looks like we belong to tht 
Many of us r nt at all intersted in their personal life..it's due to MJ Tara & their masti 
We r pleading for their offscreen pics..

Edited by dsnair - 9 years ago
Originally posted by dsnair

Fans who weave dreams mostly nver gets chnce to see joint intvws ...and will hve to get satisfied with  those dreams ...
Looks like we belong to tht 
Many of us r nt at all intersted in their personal life..it's due to MJ Tara & their masti 
We r pleading for their offscreen pics..

One channel and two or three fans hardly make up the whole world!!!!🤔

Majority of EBI fans have always admired their friendship and camaraderie and refused to believe rumours of their relationship even before an official statement from them!!!!😊 😊 😊