Page 2 Page 66

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
HOWDY POTTERHEADS!!!

~~~WELCOME TO THE CLEVER SPHINX ASSOCIATION~~~~
---SEASON SIX---

(to know what we do, kindly read the below postSmile)

Link to first thread         :  Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;)
    Link to second thread    : HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 2
   Link to third thread        : HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 3
   Link to fourth thread      : HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 4
Link to fifth thread         : HP Quiz-Season 5 ::This isn't Magic, it's Logic 

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 16 October 2014 at 9:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosandmeswathi.priyaQuixotic5Aru_ASha-Ja-Fanaticpinks2911Nishi.KssLumosiluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 6" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
---FOR NEW ENTRANTS---

What is this thread about?

This thread is about donning your sphinx hat and riddling fellow potterheads LOL...its great fun...so far in this shared journey, participating potterheads have come up with amazing creative riddles and participating members have enjoyed cracking them...its a matter of great pride that we must have created 240+ riddles by now (browse through the links to previous threads provided above,and tuck in your feast TongueWink) ...riddles can be based on anything-under-the-harry-potter-umbrella...Smile...Don't worry, to make things easy, you can begin by being on the recipient side(i.e. guessing the answers) and in no time we'll enchant you into a riddle-master...don't believe,huh? why not try it out, hey? :) Smile

Just a quick note however:
   This fun activity is about"your own creations" so kindly refrain from plagiarism(posting copied-riddles under your own creation , etc.)...We promote innovation.Smile

Friends are for life, and friendships make life better...so far all participating members have shared a great bonhomie amongst them Hug (our crossing 750+ pages is a standing testimony to it), so kindly try maintaining the decorum and do nothing that would threat its integrity...Smile

We also confer little awards to members for appreciation and further growth... Smile
They are categorised into three-
1) Pearl Jackpots on reaching 10 riddles in each Season.
2) Gold Jackpot on reaching 25 riddles aggregate.
3) Diamond Jackpot on reaching 50 riddles aggregate.

so, what are you waiting for?! Big smile bring in your quills and parchments..!!!

and a token of gratitude for JKR, without her charm this magical world of Harry Potter would not have been possible!!! :)

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 03 October 2014 at 3:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosandmeQuixotic5Aru_Apinks2911Nishi.KssLumosiluvOriginals

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Dont Copy Riddles from any site. Make your OWN

Please, number your riddles accordingly.

Give a brief explanation to your ANSWER

Do not post a riddle when members are Still solving the previous riddle.( You can post a new riddle if the previous riddle maker didnt show up for two days)

The Riddle maker should post the 'Post Link' in the same post of riddle and answer.(It ll be very easy for the maker to find the link.Just post the riddle and immeditely go to 'My post' And copy the last link in the thread. And Edit your riddle post.Do the same when u post the answer.)

Hope u'll cooperate.

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 02 October 2014 at 11:47am

cosmosandmeQuixotic5pinks2911Aru_ANishi.KssLumosiluvOriginals

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Riddle No              Riddle                      Answer                       Composer 

1                        113964385               113976567                     Aru_A                  
   2                        113977734               114020852                     Aru_A                   
   3                        114021575               114179224                     Aru_A       
   4                        114170225               114866779                     pinks2911        
   5                        114943529               115043780                     pinks2911     
   6                        115081087               ----------------                     Aru_A    
   7                        115086268               115138800                     pinks2911            
   8                        115277492               115336813                     Madhuras_Rule
   9                        115316059                ----------------                    Aru_A    
 10                        115626854             115657462                     ExpectoPatronum       
 11                        115717702               115797523                     pinks2911     

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 13 November 2014 at 4:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5cosmosandmepinks2911Nishi.KssLumosiluvOriginals

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Aru_A

Name: I'm Arushi but I don't prefer being called by name (but that doesn't mean i dont like my nameLOL) so i'm called Aru...or anything else u like ;)
Wizard/Witch : Witch
Something about meHiii alll!! Me...very different from the ones of my age, have my own beliefs and philosophies and quirky interests and unique talents...my journey to Harry Potter actually started with hatred, but when i read the dedication of the seventh book, that was when I ditched my useless hatred and decided to read this epic series, this masterpiece by JKR...and from then, I was a potterhead by mind, heart and soul...i've learnt a lot from Harry Potter, and J.K.Rowling is one of my biggest inspirations...I love to write and share friendships ;) No thank you's please..;)

Name: Ppl call me Shreya or ALS
Wizard/Witch : Witch
Something about me: Well, I'm just a young teen with an old soul..at least that's what my friends say! But I love reading, all kinds of things.
I grew up reading HP, so that it has had a profound effect on me, and has got me interested in the fantasy genre. I love talking books with people, especially HP. 

Name : real name is jigisha, and nickname.. jigu. call me whichever you prefer. 
Something about me : A daydreamer who loves travelling,sleeping and eating. HP is my all time favorite novel.  Big smile

Name: Chandni
Something about mea huge HP fan, I love books and consider them the best buddies ever!! I love being creative and discovering new things!!!
My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): ONE (in Season 5)

Name: Vibha, my frnds call me ybha, ybhi, viva and god knows what-all
LOL
Something about me: I'm a crazy Potter-o-holic! Saw the Sorcerers Stone in my 7th grade since then there was no turning back!!! Shed tons of tears after each death in the series and cried for Voldy too as I didn't want the series to end Cry huge huge huge admirer of JKR and secretly hoping she'd write another bookDay Dreaming none of my friends liked Harry Potter so I made my best buddy read all the series and watch all the moviesEvil Smile needless to say she's a potterhead nowROFL!!!

Name: The name is Almas. You can cal me Almy:-) 
Something about me: Recently read HP. Loved d books complelty. There ll be only one regret in life 'why id dint read HP books earlier :(

Name: Ppl call me  whatever they like. But for a name, you can call me Linaya!
Something about me:  I am a simple girl who loves to do crazy things. I love reading! And that's how I cam across Harry Potter. I still haven't watched the films completely yet I would be forever in love with the books. When I come here, I get a chance to keep my Harry Potter memories afresh by cracking and making riddles! 

Name: Ppl call me lumos or Ani or Rudy
Wizard/Witch : Wizard
Something about me: a Harry Potter Admirer...i feel HP is a magical window to the actual world of reality...however to decipher it you must possess the Inner Eye!Big smile Making Riddles and answering them helps me to enjoy poetry and thereby maintain myself into HP world... 
My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): ONE (in Season 4)

Name: My  name is mannu.
Something about me: i m crazy about HP series. for me it is more about friendship  than any pairing or anything. i love marauders(-peter) plus golden trio. I m crazy about Sirius Black. i adore James-Sirius friendship. i can go on and on about harry potter. the only thing which stop me is none in my family is as crazy as me. and my second love is maths. (not relevant but still).

mehr05

Name:  Mehreen...shorten it to Mehr Wink
Something about me:  i'm a live wire and as shy as a mouse. been reading HP since early teenagehood...grown up with the characters and named my dog Fangs Wink. my sister thought me weird as i loved Neville since Year 1 and he turned out to bloom into one fabulously handsome guy!Embarrassed
i love this thread and the previous ones as it brings back old memories afresh! thank you all for these awesome riddles! Hug

NameNishayvithaa or Nishi :P
Wizard/WitchWitch
Something about myself: Well am a 15 year old crazy potter head who loves reading books and writing stuff. :P
Well what can i say about myself? The guys and gals who talk to me can give a better Answer. LOL

Name: Ppl call me Pinks, Avie or Shravs
Something about me: A true Potterhead in every sense...Big smile I'm addicted to reading and my obsession started with Harry Potter...Day Dreaming I grew up reading and watching HP...Embarrassed I am a huge fan of Dobby and Luna Lovegood...Heart I love deciphering rather than posting riddles...LOLLOL

Name: ppl call me Anjali, Nalu and Kitty...LOL
Something about me: Just one simple girl trying to make the best out of lifeWink...well i love cracking and creating riddles about anything under the harry potter universe!

Name: My real name is Sania and Sam is my nickname.
Something about me: Well, I love reading... I am always curious to know new things... I love to be with my friends... I am a potterhead (that's quite obvious, isn't it?) That's enough, I guess...

P.S Only those who were active in the last season are included.If you wish to include/change/remove your details,pm the thread maker.

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 21 October 2014 at 11:04am

cosmosandmeQuixotic5Sha-Ja-Fanaticpinks2911Nishi.KssLumosiluvOriginals

Aru_A

IF-Dazzler

Aru_A

Posted: 01 October 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Whoo hoo!!!
Whioo hooo!!!
yayayyayayayya!!!
the riddle thread is finalllyyy hereee!!!!
yeeaaahhh!!!!
okay so...can ii post a riddle???
i brewed it up just last last night...as september melted into october...
can i>> can i please???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuietlyLoudiluvOriginals

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 01 October 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aru_A

Whoo hoo!!!
Whioo hooo!!!
yayayyayayayya!!!
yeeaaahhh!!!!
can i>> can i please???
lolLOL 
yup Aru,go on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_A

Aru_A

IF-Dazzler

Aru_A

Posted: 01 October 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuietlyLoud

Originally posted by Aru_A

Whoo hoo!!!
Whioo hooo!!!
yayayyayayayya!!!
yeeaaahhh!!!!
can i>> can i please???
lolLOL 
yup Aru,go on!
yayayyayaya!!!
whoo hoo!!!
i'm so happy n super excited...
okay...till the time i dive into my bags and flip through my diaries to find the riddle(which wont take more than a few minutes)...cud u plz enlighten me about two things??
-1. What exactly is the sphinx association??
-2. We both have talked so much, but i still dont  know ur name?? can i know it??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuietlyLoud

Post Reply New Post

Go to top