Average episode - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

yes the raavan one
Oh that one is all cut and paste.i couldn't make out anything.Maybe tomm Hussein will go to Jo but still this track I feel will take sometime.Maybe on Friday zeenat ka pardafash 
Originally posted by chocobrownies

It's a lighhearted episode..! πŸ˜Š
I loved DEK scene, good to watch awaam gifting him congratulating him as a proud father.. Great to watch JJ expressions and proud feeling as a parents.. 
I loved JJ scene very much.. I don't know it's been such a extreme captivating moment to see JJ as a caring, responsible and affectionate parents.. aww!!  That's so cute to see Jalal wants to learn how to change clothes for his baby.. And cute conversation between akdha, lovely  discussion about take care of their child.. I loved Jalal's curiousity and tender way of holding and handling Hassain.. Haha! Jalal suit getting wet, adorable and sweet scene.. I'm grinning so much today watching them. πŸ˜³
I don't want to elaborate Ruklal scenes.. But again it looks good and light hearted scene.. But I can only note Jalal's most impressed handling techniques from Jodha... Whether Ruku knew it?  Lol πŸ˜†
I loved DEK scene, it's good Jalal wants to arrange Jashn for his cute chubbies, this is too late Jalal.. I expected this very much before from him...Again cv's wants to create some nasty tragedy in lighting dhusaara in bringing the fact of twins twist.. Its good that HB and MS objecting twins infront of awaam.. Here again MD was up to something.. Definitely his mind set cooking up something.. Maybe through this fact, Ruku's farman might be dragged.. πŸ€”
Its funny that how Ruku handling way of Hussain.. I am so sad that why Jodha doesnt had a single glance in watching hussain..? Poor Ruku busy in sleeping, babies are not harem to handle.. Poor Rukaiya sleeping peacefully, zeenat tricked Hoshiyar and taken away Hussain.. She was trying her best to poison hussain, thank god Javeda at a right time.. Great precap..! I wish some blasting step from Jalal to Rukku.. πŸ˜‘

Archu lovely write up...Yes first scene was nice butt frankly it is difficult for me to enjoy any scene till Hussain is free from clutches of Ruku...and for the same reason I hated Ruqlal scene...Dont want to see them together and disscuss babies as if Ruku is really his mother...Jasn is going to happen on dusherra and I am expecting nothing...Trust me this track will last long and tomorrow we will get a hint of it...Even if Jallu gets Hussain to Jo then ruku will try to get both the kids as is obvious from the promo...or may be when both the kids are with Jo then Ruku will try to hurt Hussain...to get both the kids...lets see how it plays out...
Originally posted by adiana12

Waise Ela, Khushi, Sunny, did u realise what Akbar did ???? Knowing that Ruqs wont let Jodha near Hussain he acted as the 'doot' for his son - He learnt from Jodha so that he could teach Ruqs to handle 'His Child' 

Khushi he definitely is Daddy Cool yaar - the kids are definitely lucky to have him as the father being 'blessed' with such 'Mothers' πŸ˜†
Adi I guess you just watch Jallu in serial ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and I liked ur using the word Doot...yes he acted as doot...earlier I was angry with him for going to Ruku but now I realise that he went there to check on Hussain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and that is why he did not admit that he learnt it from Jo...Poor Hussain...ruku cant handle hussain...
Ela, i didn't watch episode..But i think zeenat wil not get caught tomarrow..my prediction is zeenat gave that  syrup ,jodha gave to Hoshiyar..zeenat wanted to poison baby..last minute, somehow she may feel javeda's presence..and change her plan..and she wil explain,it's the syrup jodha gives to hassan..i want it give to Husaain too..so dat baby wil b healthy by dis..she wil add, dat baby is not responding becoz, he got peaceful sleep after having medicine..🀒..Then everyone wil praise her..😑🀒.. Edited by greeshma014 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by susantogiaa

kya ela jodha bad mother proof hoge ye kaand hoga jashan mein  aise mt bolo warna cv tumse idea le lege🀣
Yeh lo...You urself posted the spoiler that Ruku will try to prove Jo as bad mother...and may be it will happen when kids are with Jo...Since promo is just symbolic so I feel Zeenat will try to hurt H and H when kids are with Jo and in this she will be assisted by Ruku...
Originally posted by adiana12

Waise Ela, Khushi, Sunny, did u realise what Akbar did ???? Knowing that Ruqs wont let Jodha near Hussain he acted as the 'doot' for his son - He learnt from Jodha so that he could teach Ruqs to handle 'His Child' 

Khushi he definitely is Daddy Cool yaar - the kids are definitely lucky to have him as the father being 'blessed' with such 'Mothers' πŸ˜†

Yes Adi, he is daddy cool. I loved Jalal with both Hassan and Hussain. He was so adorable😊
Originally posted by JAfanCharu

Yes, you did Sindhu πŸ˜›. I agree with your thoughts . This may happen and I want it to .

Charu.
If Hussain is returned tomorrow then saazish might end up by friday only...
Ela, Nila, I love daddies and I too have been a 'Daddy's li'l girl' - and personally this is perhaps the most emancipated thing that EK has shown till now - a father who is hands on and ready to be a carer when needed - this is the kind of emancipation that is needed - subtle and straight to the heart - not the activism that has been shoved down our throats πŸ˜›
Originally posted by elasingh

If Hussain is returned tomorrow then saazish might end up by friday only...

I am routing for this Ela. If not I am going to be very very disappointed. I can wait for Ruks exposure what not, but I want Hussein back with Jodha. Jalal can at least see hussein. Hussein is suffering so is Jodha. Though she says  Ruks will take care, Knowing her she is suffering inside and do not want to show her worries to others.
Originally posted by abhi786

Ela episode was OK... JJ scene was very good and cute the way Jalaal learned about changing the clothes... DEK scene also good..

I think precap can be a dream ? or now atleast JO come and save his kid and use reverse farman on Ruku ?

It's really bad that JO is not feeling bad or missing her child and thinks Ruqu is a good mother ?
Abhi JJ scene looked half to me as Hussain was missing from the picture...Precap is not a dream...May be tomorrow Jallu will use reverse farman...and I hope Jo accepts Hussain willingly and does not give bhashan to Jallu for doing injustice to Ruku...very much possible...