Poll Question :

Bang Bang VS Haider

Poll Choice
Bang Bang
Haider
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Who you think will break the record of Dhoom 3 ?
haider will break dhoom 3's record?😆
not even BB can break  D3's record its out of reach
Edited by DB_reloaded - 9 years ago
Why are u mocking Haider? Not the kind of film to break records , doubt whether BB will come close with a clash and 3200 screens.
Originally posted by Anutza

Who you think will break the record of Dhoom 3 ?

Haha!!...are we supposed to laugh at your poor sense of humor..or are you so stuck in BO records that your mind is never able to see beyond that...😆
Let's be realistic, BB is gonna make more money.. not sure if it's break Dhoom 3's record bcuz Aamir has more star power than Hrithik.

But I honestly hope that WOM will be so strong so that Haider becomes a huuuge hit.. After seeing what a douchebag Hrithik is, I'm definitely Team Haider. Hrithik just ruins BB for me.
I LOVE Kat and all that but I am still rooting for Haider coz of the fan girl I was of this man in class 7-8😳😆...he is such a sweet person...I want something really good to happen with him post Haider.👍🏼
Originally posted by mukherjeebabe

Let's be realistic, BB is gonna make more money.. not sure if it's break Dhoom 3's record bcuz Aamir has more star power than Hrithik.

But I honestly hope that WOM will be so strong so that Haider becomes a huuuge hit.. After seeing what a douchebag Hrithik is, I'm definitely Team Haider. Hrithik just ruins BB for me.

How/what makes Hrithik a douchebag 😕 just cos u didnt like few of his IVs doesn't make him a douce ... Hrithik ruins BB 😆 yea right Shahid should have done it oh wait he was considered but dropped cos of his non existent star value 
Originally posted by Piyatrix

How/what makes Hrithik a douchebag 😕 just cos u didnt like few of his IVs doesn't make him a douce ... Hrithik ruins BB 😆 yea right Shahid should have done it oh wait he was considered but dropped cos of his non existent star value 

You guys do like to twist facts according to your convenience..😆
As always IF poll results are far away from reality. 😆

Can't see any buzz for Haider, on the other hand BB songs are really popular...but lets see.