Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it was nice to see Shan and other members wish her happy b'day...Well now i dont have grievances...Shan thanx...
And regarding TM this post was not atall needed...u copied it from somewhere and i can understand ur motives as i know u always said that you just want SK inteviews and dont want Shan to say anything...and when u saw ur dreams getting shattered u made this post just to break the peace betwwen two fandoms who are always ready to take out daggers  and fight so TM stop with this 
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just coz he wished her uspe bhi lar lou abb
what the heck
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Well ... isn't this interesting ... ðŸ˜†
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rafz

Well ... isn't this interesting ... ðŸ˜†

yeah
teray yahaan na houne se bhi phadday hou rahay hain 😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_an

yeah
teray yahaan na houne se bhi phadday hou rahay hain 😆

Je baat. Apni toh Zindagi Gulzar Hai ðŸ˜†
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys please don't bash tanu 
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Originally posted by: widowmaker

it was nice to see Shan and other members wish her happy b'day...Well now i dont have grievances...Shan thanx...

And regarding TM this post was not atall needed...u copied it from somewhere and i can understand ur motives as i know u always said that you just want SK inteviews and dont want Shan to say anything...and when u saw ur dreams getting shattered u made this post just to break the peace betwwen two fandoms who are always ready to take out daggers  and fight so TM stop with this 

peace? ab yeh kuchh zyaada ho gaya... 😆

Anyway, peeps jo log khush ho seeing Shan wish Sneha khusiyan manao, and those who aren't pleased just don't comment here okay- both fandoms.

This is getting really old and ridiculous.
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kespari

guys please don't bash tanu 

you dont make posts first against SK and tanha fans...its all on u
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Originally posted by: widowmaker

you dont make posts first against SK and tanha fans...its all on u

Adding another point here- none of the TanHa fans from india-forums have 'bombarded' anybody's inbox requesting anything. I don't even know who is Aqsa and if she's on I-F. So I really don't understand where that came from.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If you had seen an offensive comment which you deemed unfit for some reason, you could have easily PMd anyone on the DT regarding the offense in the comment and action WOULD have been taken. Coming to comment here to show how you're superior than the other fans, defending Shantanu Maheshwari etc only served to aggravate the issue. It doesn't matter who started the argument, cause at the end, it takes two to tango. By responding and defending, you only made yourself liable for action to be taken against. 

There is no scope for constructive discussion over here, so this topic is going to be closed. However, if anyone wants to discuss the IV, a new topic can be opened with JUST the link to the IV and both fanbases WILL be allowed to discuss it maturely. If in that topic the pointless drama continues, the topic will be closed and all offenders will see a hike in their WL.

D3 DT