i love rachana do u have problem??--regarding bashing rachana edited - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I love rachu.dnt take their comments nd spoil ur mood.we support our rachu nd stand for her
No matter what haters say I loved,  I love and will always be a proud fan if rachana parulkar. But plz dobt dpoil ur mood.
Just ignore that stupids basher n haters.. they all sadist people whom can't see other's succes .. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
As we kno some great insaan said "Haters always gonna hate"
its der sick mentality 2 say such bad n insane words..🤢

Love u Rachana Parulkar.. u r best n we loyal fans r always wid u 😳
Happy Birthday 2 ur Bro 🥳 .. may he always ve happiness & success in life ..

dnt get angry .. sab chalta hai .. our support s need 4 Rachu .. if smthing goes beyond d line ... ll reply tem .. til ten Keep calm ..RACHU acting  ll speak to tem .. 
Edited by Aahah - 9 years ago
Ignore dear...when we asked to refer  Dusky instead of black, home maker instead of house wife...Differently- abled persons  instead of Handicap ...but still ppl using the old words...it shows their level...
Enjoy ur Bro's birthday...Happy Birthday to  him🥳...Birthday  comes once in a year...one who spreads negativity ll be available 24/7😆...so birthday is more important😳 Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Chill dear IGNORE those stupid people!!!! We love Rachana and that is more than enough!
And no matter what all they cry she was chosen by the EMA crew to be cast as Kalpi and now she got Ajabde's role too!

Her talent will speak for itself!

Those who say she doesn't know acting I can name many actresses here who are award recipients but please they dont even know abc of acting! So lets just not bother about these people!

Because even in 5star restaurants you will find Pests!!!! ðŸ˜†
I love Rachana Parulkar 😳
Let evry1 to criticize her...
More criticism more she will success 😉