Pyar Ka Dard Hai 29th September 2014 Written Update

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pyar Ka Dard Hai 29th SEptember 2014 Written Update

The episode starts with Pankhuri in the hospital calling out for the policee and telling them what happened just before she went in to coma. She says those people did not use medicines but used other forms to heal her. She says she wanted to meet that man, but he disappeared. She stayed in that village and did not thank him, before leaving. She gives the statement to Sawant. She says she wanted to come to Kullu and went to relief camp, and got into the Kullu bus. Sahil and Sangeeta also talk. Sahil says we got this girl and we are spending our life like this. Sangeeta says yes, we were in Raghunath temple. Pankhudi says yes, I went to that temple and I used to go to that temple with Bau ji since childhood, so I went to do the visit.

The FB shows the scene where Pankhudi stands in the temple. She says my home was not far from temple. I went inside and the temple was damaged by wind, but idols were fine. She saw the three people stealing Lord's jewelry. She says there was a girl too. She could not see this and did not have any way to stop them and call police. She says she waited for the right chance. Sangeeta says its old temple and it has many jewelry in its Kosh. Anshul and Sahil ask her to wait there. Pankhudi distracts them. She takes the bag from there and runs.

They see her going and follow her. Pankhudi runs. Sahil says she run so fast and I called you both. Sangeeta says she was so ill and run into the jungle so fast. Sangeeta says we were finding her. Pankhudi disappeared in darkness. Pankhudi says then I went to other temple and have hidden that bag there. She started running again after hiding the bag, but she was caught by them. Sahil asked her to give the bag. Pankhudi asks them not to steal in temple. She says she won't tell them. Sangeeta says we will not leave you. Pankhudi takes off Sahil's mask and sees his face. Sangeeta beats on her head with a rod and she faints.

She says after this, when I opened my eyes, Adi was with me. Sahil scolds Sangeeta and Anshul for hitting Pankhudi and sending her in coma. Sahil says no one saw our face, if she says everything, you know what will happen. Sahil says we are keeping her with us since two years and again have to take her out of Mumbai. Ayesha hears everything. She gets it recorded and hides her phone. She thinks she recorded their truth, she does not have network, else they would have been exposed, now she won't leave them.

Pankhudi sees the sketches and confirms Sahil's one. She says find Ayesha, do anything. Sawant says we will try our best, we got to know the jewelry location too which Kullu police was finding. Sawant thanks Ayesha. Pankhudi says one of them has SSR college tshirt, maybe they are connected to Mumbai college. Sawant says good clue, we will find out. Adi asks her to calm down and take rest now. Anuj comes and Pankhudi asks about Rubel. Anuj says he is fine and conscious, everyone can meet him. Nani says she will go and meet him.

Anuj signs Adi. Adi leaves. Pankhudi says she wants to meet Rubel. Anuj says no, first get well, then I will tell you. Sawant says he wants to take Rubel's statement. Sheela scolds him for not saving Rubel on time. Dr. Rustam asks them not to create crowd here, as Rubel is in delicate state, only one person can meet him. Adi asks Sheela to go and meet him. Sheela asks Payal to go. Payal says me? Sheela says you go and cries. Payal comes to him and cries. He asks about Pankhudi. She says she is out of coma. He says he wants to meet Pankhudi and moves. She stops him.

He asks what happened to me. She looks on. The trio sleeps. Ayesha goes out to make the call to Adi. Ayesha calls Adi and he asks where is she. She says Adi... Someone puts light on her face. She is stunned.

Precap:
Sahil talks to Adi and offers him to give Pankhudi and takes Ayesha. Adi is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thank you ever so much GloryBeckons for Pykar Dard Hai September 29, written episode!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ Fine  πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  One πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰ Great πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Going πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks a lot