Will jalal ever stop ruq for insulting Jodha and himself - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

rahai nai dai preet. There is no plausible ans behind his remaining mum when ruq said to jodha that jodha is parai orton for Hussain n Jalal was hearing it silently giving normal expression.

Jalaal should have said that JO is not a parayi aurat, but mother of hussain.. The truth never can be changed, I am waiting to see Jalaal firmly telling Ruqu not to utter non sense..
Originally posted by abhi786

Reshmi, I am more angry on HB, as Ruqu talked with HB taking away the kid from JO so quickly, then why can't HB scold Ruqu for being rude to JO..
Ya very true .She is the eldest member of family
Originally posted by preetgurti

Sometimes silent treatment also effective

the old jalal always like ruqaiyya nakhre today's jalal hate them

though I agree I want full dek indult for ruq and jalal telling her right place for

till date silent ja e toh daik rahi hu! Has he ever been violent on ruq for guilts towards Jodha before Jodha?
Originally posted by preetgurti

Sometimes silent treatment also effective

the old jalal always like ruqaiyya nakhre today's jalal hate them

though I agree I want full dek indult for ruq and jalal telling her right place for

Nahin silent treatment works on those who care enough to understand your silence. Ruk doesn't even care enough to remember Jalal's very vocal warning ,toh silence toh chodo !
Originally posted by Rashmi81

First of all Preet .He should have atleast once told Ruku that this is not the way to talk to Jo who too is his wife .His observation of Ruku has nothing to do with her being rude.Rather he has been observing Fuku's behaviour a lot.
Another thing when they were talking and Hussain was crying then he would have himself taken the baby? See it's a premature baby and we can't take any risk.He has to be very careful with it.
Look incase of premature babies ,they don't even allow anybody to enter the room .And here a dai Maa is appointed ,who has just come form outside and this zeenat is not even properly trained one.
All that Tedhaness is one side and being careful with the baby is another side.

agree rashmi here you and nabi are right and this behaviour I cant even justify
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

till date silent ja e toh daik rahi hu! Has he ever been violent on ruq for guilts towards Jodha before Jodha?

nabi I don't know why this time I am srsly hoping jalal will do something
I don't know its my gut feeling but I feel he will

hope to am not wrong coz after this I will never trust jalal
Omg did ruk say parayi aurat to jo 😲 😡 I missed it... How cud jalal b silent?? Dats y I love abulmali how he treats ruk
Originally posted by Rashmi81

First of all Preet .He should have atleast once told Ruku that this is not the way to talk to Jo who too is his wife .His observation of Ruku has nothing to do with her being rude.Rather he has been observing Fuku's behaviour a lot.
Another thing when they were talking and Hussain was crying then he would have himself taken the baby? See it's a premature baby and we can't take any risk.He has to be very careful with it.
Look incase of premature babies ,they don't even allow anybody to enter the room .And here a dai Maa is appointed ,who has just come form outside and this zeenat is not even properly trained one.
All that Tedhaness is one side and being careful with the baby is another side.

I agree with you Reshmi ... Jalaal should have firmly told to Ruqu stop herself being BEK, respect his other BEGUMS... Why can't Jalaal take away the kid saying that the baby needs the child or even HB is silent ? HB is a mother and elder can scold Ruqu ...

Zeenat is bhabhi to Ruqu,... for Ruqu everyone is good and great except JO, so she has taken zeenat help and asked to Daai maa to Hussain..

Reshmi Zeenat has kids, her husband praised her for taking care of kids so effectively, thus Ruku got the idea..Jalaal has used his TE on Ruqu this time, but still everyone is blind and JO can't do anything... Atleast this time I want JO to accept what she did was wrong, she gave her kid in wrong hands..
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Omg did ruk say parayi aurat to jo 😲 😡 I missed it... How cud jalal b silent?? Dats y I love abulmali how he treats ruk

Haan... I was like shocked !!! And no one stood up and said, this Parsi aurat conceived, bore and delivered the baby you call your own. I wanted to strangle Ruk when she said this 
Preet let me hug u!!🤗
I felt the same yaar...same!

JJ were great...Jodha being a mother felt danger for her kids to make Zeenat Dayi Maa...normally she trusts people at one go..but this time her subconscious mind was hinting her something wrong and that is why she was restless...

Jalal observing everyone's move...his eyes spoke volume today...he not only is a caring father but also a tedha emperor..he was not ready in the Zeenat issue...but said yes that tells me he will keep his watch...Rajat was amazing with his eyes and expressions.👏

Jodha the restless mother yearning to take Hussain in her arms was so beautifully portrayed by Paridhi.👏

PariJat r such class actors!!❤️

my fav scene just as the yours and I felt the same...it was PariJat playing with kids and camera kept shooting them...notice, how we give babies our finger and they hold it right away...Jalal better say RT did the same and kept talking to the baby...

loved JJ's interactions with everyone.❤️

yes, this time no talk only action!😎