Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: JAfanCharu

Yes Preet , please continue posting.

I am one amongst the few that were really mad at Jalal . I still am . Please ignore me venting my frustration and anger at Jalal's behavior . When he did not react to Rukaiyya calling Jodha 'parai aurat', I just couldn't take it .

I do not want you to quit posting .

Charu .

charu its not abt venting
its abt I didn't heard proper dialogues and update
so I thought not to make but now I will
venting out is also Zarori
preetgurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: surochitadutta

I really do not understand Jalal and his over pampering of Ruqu... Why can't he just stand up against her... Who the hell is she and who the hell does she think of her... Why can't Jalal say in a stern voice to respect all his wife...

I felt like strangling her when she call Jodha parayi Aurat... And so wanted to slap Jalal for letting her go away with these kinds of behaviour to everybody... Not only Jodha...

Whatever Ruqaiyya is today is only because he Jalal, HB, SB AND GB... Today she thinks she will get away with anything only because right from the version beginning they have let her go without any verbal scolding also... Everytime she did something wrong smaller or bigger they were silent and indifferent... They always pampers her allowed and encouraged her to mistreat others or do nasty things...

Today she has reached to a point where she is overconfident that whatever she may do Jalal and other Agravasis will not tell a word to her and may punish her
her...

I was shocked seeing Jalal and Co silence after Jodha being called Dusri Aurat...

By the time Jalal will open his mouth half the damage would already be done...Aur tab bolke kiya faida...

I love your posts always bang on to the point
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see apne self respect apne haath hote hai agar jodha ek baar iss ko answer back kare na iss ke himmat nahi hoge dobara batameez karne ke jaise shaadi se phele i mean jalal aur jodha ki shaadi se phele jodha kya jawab dete thi rukiya ko  maza ajate tha

like wo scene mein bhi jab jodha maham se milne jaa rahe hote hai aur rukiya iss ko rok de thi hai  i really want jodha should answer back to rukiya ye layak nahi hai respect ki 

phele jab rukiya aur jodha ki scene hote thee we use to enjoy that kya jawab dete thi rukiya ko os ke muh hi band ho jate tha but now jodha haar baat insult ho jaate hai rukiya ke haath😵

i want old jodha jo rukiya ko  fatu jawab dete thi

preetgurti thumbnail
Susan I still remember there first meeting up n mahal wow jodha was fire just like the scene u posted not taking it ftom ruq rather giving her back smartly
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Susan I still remember there first meeting up n mahal wow jodha was fire just like the scene u posted not taking it ftom ruq rather giving her back smartly

yaa i know jodha kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahte but wo apne jawab de smartly kisi ko bura na lage but i request to jodha plzzz chup na rahe becoz jodha bhandhi nahi hai jab dekhko rukiya os ko insult karte rahte hai infront of all🥱
preetgurti thumbnail
Jodha akbar is a show and we cant expect it to be real its a soap opera
it had to add all spices to make it a daily show and personaly its still currently rhe best

and jodha asking to be baby dai maa was mother not queen and mother can go to any extent and it was not like she was shouting like ruq she was subtle in her demands and I loved her the most yesterday
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Jodha akbar is a show and we cant expect it to be real its a soap opera
it had to add all spices to make it a daily show and personaly its still currently rhe best

and jodha asking to be baby dai maa was mother not queen and mother can go to any extent and it was not like she was shouting like ruq she was subtle in her demands and I loved her the most yesterday

When Jodha asked Ruk if she can be a dai it was more as a mother feeding her milk to baby then using another woman.  It is so simple to understand!
Does it mean a queen cannot have real love for her child and wants to feed herself!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Preet is it bcz ruk is orphan so Jallu is tolerating all her nonsense ?? Yday night I Thoght abt it and cudnt find any other reason... He is pampering her a lot wer as she knows only insulting others... She is heartless alien... Doesn't Jallu hv right to ask her to speak politely to others especially his beloved jo?? U is he taking jo granted??
preetgurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

When Jodha asked Ruk if she can be a dai it was more as a mother feeding her milk to baby then using another woman. It is so simple to understand!
Does it mean a queen cannot have real love for her child and wants to feed herself!

I know and I don't understand how come royality comes in this
category f she is quiet sitting seeing ruq not handling kid properly o jodha is selfish she dont care for her kids and if she does she is not queen who behaved royaly

what she do then
she was yesterday was perfect as both calm compose as queen and asking to be dai maa for baby was mother

In show hamida still have that guilt or pachtava that she couldn't do all this for jalal
preetgurti thumbnail
As a husband jalal has to see ruq dont misbehave wiyh others and here its not nly jodha in question every human being women in that mahal ruq treat bad
that line jalal has to draw now its not kids game where she plays with human chess abd he accompany her

where she is wrong he needs to tell and Trust me only he can show her mirror if he wants