SaHil segment on SBS -Link Added.. - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by _ZaaraKhan

I'm neutral(ish) on SeHaan right now. I like their friendship but I'm not so sure about them as a couple. By throwing them in the middle of all important SaHil scenes, forcing us to watch, they're really set on shoving SeHaan down our throats. Anyone else choking? 🀒
I feel choking but I skip their partπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Danitrini

Zaara i'm choking and ready to throw up. No offence to SEHAAn fans, but for me who could easily skip sehan scene if I don't want to watch.. all i could do now is blink cause they are mixing it. Very disappointed. All I could say is the reason for doing this..

To show the difference... SAHIL.. True love... Sehan .. infatuation.

I've always watched the SeHaan scenes and never have skipped them, but I really prefer them to be separate and not mixed with SaHil. Mixing scenes takes away so much substance from both couples, because rather than focussing on each couples scene and what is taking place between then, they are more concerned about making the scenes between the two couples parallel.
I also wish that they slowed down the story with SeHaan - they JUST met, how could they possibly be in love? I don't understand why they are making it so rushed.Edited by _ZaaraKhan - 9 years ago
guys Wu pls
impatiently waiting

I'm neutral(ish) on SeHaan right now. I like their friendship but I'm not so sure about them as a couple. By throwing them in the middle of all important SaHil scenes, forcing us to watch, they're really set on shoving SeHaan down our throats. Anyone else choking? 🀒

Mutual feelings. Makers are very cunning I must say, cause this way people who watch for SaHil will be forced to sit through SeHan. They will have parallel song sequence, confession, passionate hug. What next, consummation? 🀣 🀒

At this rate, won't even be surprised if they share parallel consummation sequence next week or something. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Mutual feelings. Makers are very cunning I must say, cause this way people who watch for SaHil will be forced to sit through SeHan. They will have parallel song sequence, confession, passionate hug. What next, consummation? 🀣 🀒

At this rate, won't even be surprised if they share parallel consummation sequence next week or something. πŸ˜†
🀣

I agree with you..
Now am Ok if they pair them not pair .. but dont bring them inbetween Sahil and spoil our mood and teh beautiful scene. I cant even skip Sehan scenes as they are mixing with Sahil.
Guess CV's are reading our posts and since they got to know we skip, they are mixing..

Edited by Joja - 9 years ago

About consummation, there a high chances that we will get only for Sehar and Rehaan and not for Sahil. In QH1 Asya got married and we didn't get their consummation instead we got Haider and Humeira's.

parallel consummation, parallel pregnancy, parallel births, all the way until parallel deaths. The future of QH. πŸ˜†

Dear... Honey.. Don't give them ideas.. PLEASE!! 

at the rate sehan are going they will be the first one...