~*ArMan/SushIta Heaven#18*~ Anky, Guggu aur Hum - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bonnefille

I don't think the photo was from a new photoshoot. At least it did not seem like. 

Maybe not from a brand new photoshoot, but shot in this hairstyle I think.. hair looks slightly brown to me and not as short as would be in his regular hairstyle.. maybe kuch months pehle ki photo hai or they styled it differently..
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sushkita931

i m jumping like monkey😆 after seeing sushita as arman I will be lost 

*imagining Poppy jumping like monkey*

😆
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
I know that Ankita said she wanted every actor to be part of the final episode, but I am sure she herself will be the happiest to shoot her last scene in PR with Sushant. It will be such a treasurable moment for her to end the show that has become part of her identity with someone she loves and not just any co-star. It will be a memory of a lifetime. I am glad that she will end PR on such a happy note. I am sure her family too will join her on the last day.  Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
I hope Anki posts a pic of them as ArMan... Sushita as Arman again
YAY! ðŸ¥³
User Actions
  Follow 
Yogita Gawas@GawasYogita

@anky1912 #Sushita Awww my luv birds lukin so cutee 2gether <3..aftr so long time on d sets of PR.luv u both soo much

•  Retweeted 
  •  Favorited 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink
Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
Yay🥳... looks like it is Naren ankita's reception party or marriage... because this is karmarkar house.. 
Originally posted by SushitaLover23

YAY! ðŸ¥³
User Actions
  Follow 
Yogita Gawas@GawasYogita

@anky1912 #Sushita Awww my luv birds lukin so cutee 2gether <3..aftr so long time on d sets of PR.luv u both soo much

•  Retweeted 
  •  Favorited 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

Yipeee!!!! finally got my Arman's photo..I am too excited now..
Originally posted by majoni03

Yay🥳... looks like it is Naren ankita's reception party or marriage... because this is karmarkar house.. 

What is Manav doing in Naren Ankita's wedding??
Originally posted by vision22

What is Manav doing in Naren Ankita's wedding??

may be they will shoot sushita's scene as Arman after this wedding scene... see sushant is in his normal clothes... he is not dressed up as Manav
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by majoni03

may be they will shoot sushita scene as Arman after this wedding scene... see sushant is in his normal clothes... he is not dressed up as Manav

O I see!!! is this pic from the last day shoot, any idea??