Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Taarey OS-A Sexy First Kiss

taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged

A Sexy First Kiss

"That's it. I quit!" she said and stormed out of his office. Taani's patience had finally hit its limit. He'd passed her over for yet another project. Without breaking stride she pulled out her phone and texted her recruiter: Tell them I'll take it. She exhaled and smiled to herself.She was free of this place and that damn Reyansh Singhania. Being hot and brilliant didn't give someone an excuse to be a jerk.

"Taani, wait!" she heard him call out, but she ignored Upon reaching the elevator, she mashed the button and impatiently waited. Her text alert sounded. It was her recruiter: Congrats on your new job, Miss Taani Shekhawat. They are thrilled to have you. Taani smiled. Finally, a boss that would appreciate her. Nothing had been the same at her office since that man had arrived..

Taani's POV

His father was so decent man. I knew him from when I was 8. He loved me like his daughter, he was my father's friend , my father was an military man, he was strict whereas uncle was so friendly and loving but when I joined him after Graduation, his company, he taught me all the work, depended upon me and trusted me, and this London returned jerk son of him, never allows me to handle any project. Go to Hail ! Mr Akroo Boss...OOPS ...My Ex- Boss.

The elevator dinged, the doors opened, and Taani stepped in. She began to text a thank you message to her recruiter when a hand stopped the elevator doors from closing.

"Taani !" she heard him call out.

"No need to shout. It's all settled," she said back, but she wasn't even angry anymore. She was so out of this place. Reyansh pushed his way into the elevator.

"Settled?" he asked. His breathing was heavy. She wondered if he'd had to run to follow her. The thought made her smile, although she didn't want to admit to herself why it had.

"Just got a text from my recruiter. Gupta Estate..Mr Shivam Gupta is thrilled' to have me," she told him.

"So that's it? You no longer work for RS company  my company in any capacity?" he asked.

"Not in any way, shape or form," she gloated.

"Then there's just one more thing," he said as he hit the stop button on the elevator.

"No, there isn't," Taani  snapped. She pushed him aside to get closer to the elevator buttons to restart the elevator, but he grabbed her hands. His touch was firm, but not too aggressive. She looked up at him. There was something about the way his eyes were fixed on hers that she couldn't turn away.

"There's this," he said as he released one of her hands and used it to gently brush the hair from her face. Then, he kissed her.

The kiss surprised Taani, but his strong yet tender lips were impossible to resist. She felt herself opening her lips to allow him in. His kiss became more impassioned, and she couldn't help but follow. She found herself against the wall of the elevator with her body pressed up against his. She tingled all over. The kiss ended, but he didn't let go of her.

"I've been aching to do that for months," Reyansh said. His voice was husky and low.

"You've been an asshole for months," Taani said, but her voice lacked the venom she'd hoped for. She had been completely distracted by his kiss, and it was taking all of her will for her knees not to shake. His arms felt so good around her, and his lips felt like fire. She burned for more.

"I've been forbidden by company policy to touch you for months.It was Dad's policy no romance or personal relation in office. I was waiting for you to react , so I purposely stopped giving you projects as previously you handled it all with Dad alone , but how could I stay alone and work with you as I could'nt even imagine it to stay with you and yet stay away from you Taanu''.

She couldn't help but smile. So this was why he hadn't let her work on any projects.

"So you couldn't handle being alone with me?" she teased.

Without letting go of her, he restarted the elevator.

"I can now," he answered. As now if I stay alone with you I can kiss you , pull you , hug you...and so on and so forth...and nobody will stop me as you are now not my employee and you resigned.

''So you were waiting for my resignation ??''

''Yes off course...coz Dad and Uncle has already fixed our marriage next month, and I was asked to keep it secret, because the day I arrived India I once again fell in Love with You, but you choose to be quite so even I kept my self shut as I thought that you may not like me, but the Day when I was injured in the factory premises and your unstoppable tears while I was bleeding and you took me to Hospital, though I was subconscious I heard it all, At that moment I knew that it was not only me who had a crush on you from class 10 but my cutie angry kitten too had it for me from her class 9''.

The elevator stopped in the 15 th floor where Mr Reyansh Singhania had his private apartment, he took Taani with him inside and locked it . Taani was looking down, Reyansh pulled her by her waist , she came crashing in his chest, her hands rested on his chest , Reyansh took hold of her both hands and locked it behind his body and once again pulled her close, and then looking straight in her eyes said-

'' Taani I love you, not today or from yesterday but from the days in high school, every time I came to your house with Dad you fought with me but I fell in more love with you , it was friendship at that time but with ages it grew to immense Love, I Love You Taani. I Love you so so much and that's the reason when I came to know that you too love me and at that moment I took my decision anf after getting well I talked with uncle and dad to fix the marriage, I wanted to surprise you but today Jaan I couldn't control myself, and your angry pout became irresistible for me''.

After this Rey stared to Taani and she was really quite and looking down..but Rey pulled her chin and said  'so Love say it to me, the way you said when you thought to me totally unconscious and by hugging my bleeding body you said that you don't want me to lose me ,say it to me"

Taani had teary eyes , Rey took hold of her both cheeks and then kissed her tears away and then kissed her soft lips once again and then Looked into her eyes ...Taani too looked in her eyes and then when she was still quite Rey left her and turned back as he thought may be now she may not like him..but instantly Taani hugged him tight from behind and said

"I love you Rey...I love you so so much..but you behaved so harshly with me in the office irritating me...how could u do this to me and on the first place why did you go to London??''

Rey turned and hugged her tight and said ' ki so my Jaan you Love me and Please I am sorry , I will never leave you alone, and from today my love you are no more my employee, you are my Love, my life and my would be wife Mrs Taani Reyansh Singhania and a 51% owner of RS...and a 100% owner of Reyansh Singhania".

I love you Rey...and I Love you Taani was all they could say to each other and then both found there way into each other's lips.

Friends saachi mai maine purii bakwas likhi hai...mujhe bhi nahi  pata aysa maine kiu likhi?? And on the first place mai likne baithi thi meri aur Hima ki collab Os ki update ...aur yeah type ho gaya...sachhi mai yeah to Durga puja ki excitement mai mai pagal ho gayii hu or else I don't know ki aysa kiu likha maine.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 04 October 2014 at 5:47am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_dollvrinda-fancarter4vrimar41taareyrockstarloverzaryabnaqvishruti1994-prohelika-sweety4444saloni0805Aarti_Taareytheroyalkhushdeepthi261surabhimeenagudiyataraySuhanitaareytaanitaareynikkypallalLY1234coffeebeans--riachawlalkoCharMarfan4everdoll_dimpledakshumhatrefantaareyday_lilyqwerty012snehac2Muskan_TRWillyWonkalechu10shikha_taareyasthanagalia075TR_MN_KRMohini_Jugranpritii_20-Snowflakes-amridhiangel_taareypiki_happiness9anaghchavan---angelmaria--princess1926ANURADHATAAREYSTR_lovebirds_Cupid_.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRVisk_Taareysanjana.sanjudasvmeenu_taareytaarey-foreverSona_loveVDTaarey_Mananyoyoaishwaryasumana.sheshapinal_TaaReydivi_divyanadews100White_Flowerprtnankita_95NidaJavidTaaReyMarriedLovedisha93cuppypie121dh19monikasaxena05shamanbkvelvetrosepari_goyalMissu_TRMon_trtamanna-azaanhima_taareyskfirdousPriyanka.sahaprincess_taraCupcake.Avalanche...Deepkriti..raddhiHumzyShubh007Viji.Chandran...Natasha...zohasad2.0navk

hima_taarey IF-Dazzler
hima_taarey
hima_taarey

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Resd
Muskan_TR Senior Member
Muskan_TR
Muskan_TR

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
dii..it was amazing...
why d helll u r saying it crap...
agar crap aisa hota hai...so I love crap works ^_^

last line took my heart...
keep writing n update ur stories plzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i loved it
if it s bakwaas fr u then i love to read ths kind of bakwaas more

taani.priya1997

Cupcake. IF-Rockerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Res

taani.priya1997

FireFlies. IF-Stunnerz
FireFlies.
FireFlies.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
res/unres

it was awesome di...not at all bakwas...keep writing more...

Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 28 September 2014 at 9:41pm

taani.priya1997

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
:-)

taani.priya1997

---angelmaria-- Senior Member
---angelmaria--