Edited by iluvOriginals - 28 September 2014 at 5:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sha-Ja-FanaticQuixotic5Aru_ARhapsody.LumosQuietlyLoudBeingBlunt

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
This one is from book 2.. I love thid convo esp the endLOL

"Hang on . . ." Harry muttered to Ron. "There's an empty chair at the staff table. . . . Where's Snape?"
 Professor Severus Snape was Harry's least favorite teacher. Harry also happened to be Snape's least favorite student. Cruel, sarcastic, and disliked by everybody except the students from his own House (Slytherin), Snape taught Potions. 
"Maybe he's ill!" said Ron hopefully
Maybe he's left," said Harry, "because he missed out on the Defense Against the Dark Arts job again!" 
"Or he might have been sacked!" said Ron enthusiastically. 
"I mean, everyone hates him "" 
"Or maybe," said a very cold voice right behind them, "he's waiting to hear why you two didn't arrive on the school train." 
Harry spun around. There, his black robes rippling in a cold breeze, stood Severus Snape

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--Sha-Ja-FanaticQuixotic5Aru_ARhapsody.QuietlyLoud.PixiieBunniie.BeingBlunt

Aru_A IF-Dazzler
Aru_A
Aru_A

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
oh yeah...i remmeber one...
when hermoine got prof. McGonagal for harry's firebolt checking...against their wishes...
and she confiscated it...
and hermoine had tuurned red behind the book she was holding upside down...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--QuietlyLoudAlmas.BeingBlunt

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
This one was in Book one
When Harry flew on broomstick for the first time.. I loved harry's imagination after getting caught by Prof.McG

"That's enough, Mr. Weasley. Potter, follow me, now." 
Harry caught sight of Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle's triumphant faces as he left, walking numbly in Professor McGonagall's wake as she strode toward the castle. He was going to be expelled, he just knew it. He wanted to say something to defend himself, but there seemed to be something wrong with his voice. Professor McGonagall was sweeping along without even looking at him; he had to jog to keep up. Now he'd done it. He hadn't even lasted two weeks. He'd be packing his bags in ten minutes. What would the Dursleys say when he turned up on the doorstep? Up the front steps, up the marble staircase inside, and still Professor McGonagall didn't say a word to him. She wrenched open doors and marched along corridors with Harry trotting miserably behind her. Maybe she was taking him to Dumbledore. He thought of Hagrid, expelled but allowed to stay on as gamekeeper. Perhaps he could be Hagrid's assistant. His stomach twisted as he imagined it, watching Ron and the others becoming wizards, while he stumped around the grounds carrying Hagrid's bag. 

LOL

Professor McGonagall stopped outside a classroom. She opened the door and poked her head inside. "Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?" Wood? thought Harry, bewildered; was Wood a cane she was going to use on him? 

ROFL

But Wood turned out to be a person, a burly fifth-year boy who came out of Flitwicles class looking confused.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--Quixotic5Aru_ABeingBlunt

Aru_A IF-Dazzler
Aru_A
Aru_A

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
oh God @iluvOriginals!!!
this one/...honestly...i always die laughing whenever i read this...Harry's POv...too hilarious...i love it..
thanks for sharing1!! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5Almas.BeingBlunt

QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Nice thread Almas..Thumbs Up Here's something from POAWink

As though an invisible hand were writing upon it, words appeared on the smooth surface of the map. "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
Snape froze. Harry stared, dumbstruck, at the message. But the map didn't stop there. More writing was appearing beneath the first.
"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
It would have been funny if the situation hadn't been so serious. And there was more...
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
Harry closed his eyes in horror. When he'd opened them, the map had had its last word.
"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--Sha-Ja-FanaticAru_ARhapsody.Almas.BeingBlunt

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Book 2
Dueling club- when Lockhart was teaching students to duel.
Ron's comment was hilarious and the last line of harry..haha!!

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," said Lockhart, flashing a wide smile. "He tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry " you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear!"
 "Wouldn't it be good if they finished each other off?" Ron muttered in Harry's ear. 
Snape's upper lip was curling. Harry wondered why Lockhart was still smiling; if Snape had been looking at him like that he'd have been running as fast as he could in the opposite direction

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--Sha-Ja-FanaticAru_AQuietlyLoudBeingBlunt

QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Another one from POA

Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Class: Riddikulus!
Professor Lupin: And again!
Class: Riddikulus!
Malfoy: This class is ridiculous.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--coco--Sha-Ja-FanaticAru_AAlmas.BeingBlunt

Go to top