Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka3677

May be you are right. There is a mention of Baldev being incapable of taking care of Veera. I so look forward to seeing Baldev becoming responsible and mature. I want him to prove to everyone in the PIND that he is equal if not better than Ranvi.

But I am guessing what will he do or should do to achieve that.

Also I look forward to seeing Veera Insecure or jealous. It will be fun to watch her getting possessive along with supportive.

Ranvi's rejection wont go down well with Baldev! He'll think that he rejected him bcos now he has become a star & doesnt want somebody frm pind to marry his sis!
This will hurt Baldev's huge & mighty ego & wen that happens, he goes insane! πŸ˜†
He'll do anything to prove Ranvi wrong & do something even bigger to become successful on his own so that ppl start praising him more than Ranvi!
This time not only his ego & reputation but also his love & happiness is at stake... he wont let anybody else win this time!
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all welcome to the forum ... And you have said it all - Ranvi will be doing the right thing of rejecting Baldev ... After yesterday's fiasco of whatever Baldev has done - taking out money from the locker without informing anyone & spending it like water - is totally wrong - he is still immature & yet to realize his responsibility & he needs to grow up some more in order to get married ... No parents would want a guy like Baldev for their daughter who is still living on his family's earning ... Like everyone pointed out here - it's quite surprised that the old team seemed to forgot about why Ratan & Chaiji didn't bought up "Standing up on his own feet issue" ... Not only these two but neither Nihal nor Veera herself has bought up this issue in front of Baldev ... Finally the new writing & CV's team has bought this issue up !! Hopefully the next we get to see is Baldev's career track !!!
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree Ranvi is right , but why he didnt apply the rule when it came to himself ?   what was he when he married Gunjan ... he is a number 1 hypocrite
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyasn

Agree Ranvi is right , but why he didnt apply the rule when it came to himself ? what was he when he married Gunjan ... he is a number 1 hypocrite

Ranvi was looking after kheti baadi. Lets accept the fact that Ranvi has taken responsibility of his entire family since Sampoo left. Baldev just roams around the pind doin vellagiri with his friends.
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ST0207

Ranvi was looking after kheti baadi. Lets accept the fact that Ranvi has taken responsibility of his entire family since Sampoo left. Baldev just roams around the pind doin vellagiri with his friends.

but biji bhi thi responsibility lene ke liye πŸ˜†baldev to need support jo ranvi ke paas tha yahan to koi yakeen hi nahi karta uska πŸ˜†
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

What responsibility he took ?  he almost brought every one on to road ...

couldnt do anything on his own ...

what did he achieve ? 
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right priya. I have always been pointing out this unemployment thing. Ranvi rejects baldev for this will show reality. Bcoz no brother will give his sis to any unemployed person,who stoles money from his own father's locker. Now yes this track will be gonna most promising till now. It must be watched,n waiting now what baldev will do,will he choose right path or as usual...!
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree that its time that Baldev prove what he is capable of...

To Ranvi
To his parents
To Veera
To SS family

but most importantly for himself...

But just wondering..what could be the Career for him??? pata nahin..CV's ne kya socha hoga???
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinu24

I totally agree that its time that Baldev prove what he is capable of...

To Ranvi
To his parents
To Veera
To SS family

but most importantly for himself...

But just wondering..what could be the Career for him??? pata nahin..CV's ne kya socha hoga???

I think becoming a Politician will suit him. Else an actor. πŸ˜²

vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If he becomes an actor then Ranvi might have tough time convincing him to marry Veera as Punjab ke gabru jaawan par toh har kudi nu phida ho jaana hain... πŸ˜†