Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Bajrangi Bhaijaan

I don't know Where to begin with ..What 2 write ..What not to write about this Film Or like I am calling it A MASTERPIECE πŸ‘β­οΈ

First of all A GRAND SALUTE to These Persons who were the MAIN reasons behind this MASTERPIECE

KABIR KHAN (CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP) : He is the Man who believed in his Actors , who believed in the Story & who beautifully  crafted & decorated his all Actors in beautiful Characters as Rainbow Colors and than executed it in the Canvas-like-Film namely BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN .. WOW !! INCREDIBLE !! πŸ‘β­οΈ

SALMAN KHAN (Heart of the Film) : I don't know What 2 say about this Guy . He was always been hated (For nothing) , Was always called a NON-ACTOR here in this Forum  But Little They all know that What a BIG SHOCKING SURPRISE he will give to all of them by portraying a Simple Natural character of Pavan Kumar Chaturvedi aka Bajrangi  . I read Salman's Interview where he said If anyone Hates him then he will force them to appreciate him love him through his Work . I never knew that He will do that so soon . So much Apprecation getting from Haters , Neutral Fans is such a BIG ACHIEVEMENT . HATS OFF to him for proving his every word πŸ‘ . He as Bajrangi was the Heart of the Film . He was so natural , So Brilliant and simply Amazing  πŸ‘. NO ACTOR at his Age can play such an innocent Character so flawlessly like This Guy did πŸ‘

HARSHALI MALHOTRA (Soul of the Film) : If Salman was Heart of the Film ..Harshali the Little Angel was the Soul of the Film . Not a SIngle Dialogue ..But Still managed to took away each & everyone's heart just by her expressions . BRILLIANT πŸ‘ . Her Chemistry with Salman was the HIGHLIGHT of the Film .. And Seriously No pair of Salman can ever beat PAVAN-MUNNI atleast not for me . Theyw ere MAGICAL throughout the Film . each & everytime Munni hugged Pavan whether Happily or Emotionally .. GOSH !! It used to give me Goosebumps .. WHAT A JODI !! ⭐️ . And This can ONLY happen if U have SALMAN KHAN as ur Costar .

Nawazzuddin (TADKA of the Film) : What An Actor  !! I always loved him . But In BB He as Chand Nawab simply blown me away just like Salman did as Pavan . His Comic timing was Fantastic . His Chemistry with Salman was the 2nd highlight of the film after Pavan-Munni's Chemistry . Hahaaa The begum Scene was EPIC 🀣 . But Kudos to Salman who took backseat for a while in that part & let Nawaz ruling the Screen πŸ‘ .

Kareena : Unfortunately Kareena didn't have long role in the Film . But Which level of Actress she is ..She showed it again . her Screen presence is Superb . And as Rasika She was very impressive . her Role was though short but very impactful .And Bebo justified her role completely πŸ‘πŸΌ

STRENGTH OF THE FILM :

Script , Kabir's Direction  , Salman Khan , Harshali , Nawaz .Each & Everyone was BRILLIANT to the T πŸ‘

FAV SCENES :

I guess Like everyone I also cried while watching many scenes . And Incidentally Those Scenes are my Fav πŸ˜†

1, The Whole Brothel Scene was amazingly Executed , directed by Kabir and acted by Salman πŸ‘ I noticed that Before that Pavan didn't  hit anyone even a Slap . But When it came to his Munni He loses his temper . He was so shamed of himself for letting munni go with that Evil disgusting Person .And this Guilt onlyw as the reason of his Outburst which Salman showed so beautifully . His tears gave me Goosebumps along with HANUMAN CHALISA . WELL DONE JOB by both Salman & Kabir πŸ‘

2.  OMGG The scene(Just before the Brothel Scene) where Munni was not leaving Pavan at all . And Pavan too didn't want to leave Munni but He was bounded by the Conditions & orders of Rasika's Father . So eventhough he didn't want to leave Munni ..He leaves her & go . And On the way when he was crying ..& then sees Bangles  .He returns back .OMGG Pavan's tears & Pain was so beautifully depicted by Salman .BRILLIANT πŸ‘ And On top of that Tu jo mila was Cheery on the top ⭐️ . The scene was HEART WRENCHING 😭

3. THE CLIMAX : Jitna kahun utna kam hoga . What a Beautiful Emotional Climax which left everyone in tears with Smile . The whole Climax was so damnn emotional . Hardly anyone would be there who haven't cried while watching it . When Munni was trying to call Pavan ..& Pavanw as not looking at her . OH GOD !! I was shouting like crazy that "COMEON PAVAN Just Look at back ATLEAST ONCE " . And there comes Munni's Voice calling him MAMA . And Every Person gets Silent when Pavan turns & look at Munni with some Priceless mix of Emotions ..Ahahaaa !! SPEECHLESS πŸ˜­πŸ‘ . The LAST HUG ..& Pavan lifting up Munni happily was the EPIC SCENE leaving all of us teary eyed but with a Smile .AWEOSME πŸ‘

4. There are some more moments like Zindagi kuch toh bata song seq  ,Everytime whenever Pavan was getting beaten up ..My heart was crying for him . especially In the Border scene when he gives her Fake Smile telling her he is ok . MY GOD !! How can One Man be so protective for a Stranger ..& can go to this extent . MARVELOUS 😭

5. All Scenes whenever Munni hugged Pavan ..or Pavan hugged Munni . HAYEEE I used to get such a Big Smile on my face at all those scenes . BEAUTIFUL 😳

I guess I wrote a lot lol . Still finding it so less πŸ˜† . But What 2 do . Like I said ..I am just Speechless .

NO RATING from my Side too ..Coz This FILM is much much much beyond than Ratings πŸ‘πŸ‘
I saw Bajrangi Bhaijaan What a film πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enchanting , captivating , bewitching , marvelous Im running out of words 😳😳. Salman was awesome . This was nothing like before . I saw no traces of Chulbul Pandey or Prem . The way he talked , walked , behaved was fresh . He was very seeda saada type guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .  Kareena was good to in her brief role . The little girl is something else . She was spot on with her expressions . I really liked Nawaz . Hes a good actor but I don't know if he does alot of comedy movies . He should as his timing and tuning with Salman and their scenes made the whole movie . The songs while apart from Selfie are not "chartbuster" all really flow and look great with the movie . I do not want to spoil things but Salman really cracked the emotional scenes . I found  if he cries while a song is playing in the background he really nails it . ⭐️⭐️ . I think this truly a unforgettable film for Hindi Cinema. So I hope next year all the people involved are appreciated for it . 😊
zaniax thumbnail
Saw Bahubali yesterday..Amazing movie!!! I watched the telugu version with subtitles n surprisingly didn't get bored. The story may be average with some loopholes yet the execution is BRILLIANT!! cinematography, direction, locations..VERY good. Specially those waterfall shots are stunning!! 
Performances: Prabhas n Rana both did well n looked like warriors...Not conventionally good looking guys but great personality n quite charming! Tamanah is beautiful, tho she went OTT while acting.
Music was nice n tht "Manohari" song is FAB!! The beats are SO damn catchy! It was like an item number but very asthetically shot n choreographed..not cheap like BW songs..I recommend everyone to watch it!
Waiting for part 2 n hope it lives up to the expectations.
Edited by zaniax - 8 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bajrangi bhaijaan: I had given up on Salman's movies like totally.. but this was such a pleasant surprise.. I had only seen the theatrical trailer because of Ramadan I didn't see no promos, no songs etc so I went in with zero expectations and came out so happy.. It's an amazing amazing movie.. Harshaali such an adorable girl.. she lived her part.. she was excellent.. Salman after such a long time was so good.. it didn't seem he was acting, he lived Pawan too.. Nawazuddin was superb.. all the supporting cast was good.. Kareena too.. her role was short but it was meaningful.. I was crying pretty much through the whole second half but I was legit bawling at the last scene.. soo emotional, Dayuumm.. Music could've been better but I really liked Zindagi and Tu jo mila was my fav.. The real Bhar de jholi is gazillion times better so I didn't like this one.. All in all a movie that has it's heart and soul at the right place.. I hope it breaks all records and makes lots of money because such movies deserve that.. A must watch 4/5
aish. thumbnail
*Bajarangi Bhaijaan- I don't even remember the last time I felt like watching a Salman movie more than once but this one is adorable. The entire movie is so cute. Harshaali is a doll, literally. And Salman lived his part. Nawaz was great just as usual. I cried continuously for the last half hour. Beautiful beautiful movie.

*Bahubali- Pleasantly surprised. Honestly didn't think it was my kind of movie but absolutely loved it. Prabhaas has such a wonderful personality. He played the role of a warrior with such perfection. So did Rana. But how could they just end it there, like KATAPA HOW COULD YOU. The story is good enough and I pretty much liked everything about it. 2016 come sooon.

*The duff- I'm a sucker for such high school movies no matter how predictable they could get. It's an enjoyable movie with good performances. Robbie Amell tho<3 Give him more movies already.

*Shaadi ke side effects- What the hell man. Kuch bhi.

Edited by oblivious. - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haider

Im no vishal fan, for most part I find his movies over indulgent, dragging, too artsy, at times incomprehensible and umm ineffable..but damn this movie😲😲😲 what a brilliant amalgamation of kashmir issue with hamlet's story, = freaking amazing adaptation..not completely perfect, had choppy editing, abrupt movement in parts, but its difficult to take your eyes off the screen..the grit and grip in direction, the sincerity in performances, the beautifully crafted dialogues and the cinematography of the doomed kashmir..so many parallels there..

tabu's beauty = kashmir's beauty - both enchantingly zehrili..resulting in tug of war between men/ countries

haider's transformation - just like jhellum - still and deep as a poet, painfully quiet and internalized..and then just like the ripples in the river, which immerses blood of many massacred every day, haider turns into a bloody monster..submerging everyone coming in his way of revenge..shahid's best for me remains aditya from JWM..but he has put his everything into this role..and he was AWESOME! PERIOD!

kabar khodna - so deep and profound, one unknowingly digs his own grave with his wrongdoings, desires, wants and then regardless finally just disappears into nothingness.

I dont know if its me, but I actually could sympathize with ghazala..which is wierd rightπŸ˜† and I found some serious chemistry between shahid-tabu, the mirror scene before the wedding was just something that blew my mind awayπŸ€ͺ..ofcoz they looked every inch the mother-son, but someday Id love to see them paired opposite each other tooπŸ˜‰

the only person who dint have the impact on me was kk menon, and I LOVE him otherwise, but something was lacking here and I dont know what..he was good..just not as menacing as I expected him to be..I mean in sarkar he gave me creep and "EVIL" enough to want to hide my face everytime he comes onscreen, but here, i wanted his character to make me cringe in the same capacity..which dint happen..

narendra jha, imran khan - just so good in their screentime! shraddha looked the part for a change, but her voice and dead eyes still makes me cringe 

all in all, m glad I finally saw it, better late than never and the CHUTZPAH for this one refuses to leave my mind..:)

Rating - 4/5
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Saw Bahubali yesterday..Amazing movie!!!I watched the telugu version with subtitles n surprisingly didn't get bored.The story may be average with some loopholes yet the execution is BRILLIANT!! cinematography, direction, locations..VERY good. Specially those waterfall shots are stunning!!

Performances: Prabhas n Rana both did well n looked like warriors...Not conventionally good looking guys but great personality n quite charming! Tamanah is beautiful, tho she went OTT while acting.
Music was nice n tht "Manohari" song is FAB!! The beats are SO damn catchy! It was like an item number but very asthetically shot n choreographed..not cheap like BW songs..I recommend everyone to watch it!
Waiting for part 2 n hope it lives up to the expectations.

IKR...nobody mentions the manohari song much, but I really liked it, especially the way the guy sings manohari, such a catchy song!
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bajrangi Bhaijaan 

Amazing movie .Best of Salman's career. Its not easy to make a meaningful film like this without compromising on the entertainment factor & Kabir Khan did a brilliant job. No wonder it is earning so much at box office & will continue to do so in coming days. Story , Locations, Screenplay , Cinematography everything was just inch perfect. The thing that stood out for me was mind blowing second half. There are films which are good in first half, then drop in second like PK & Salman-Kabir's last ETT but this one just kept on raising its bar with the duration. Last 30 mins. or so were outstanding including the climax was really emotional & a brilliant one. 

coming to the cast ...
Salman - one of his bests , was really good in that brothel scene & the climax without uttering a single word. 
Nawaz- Why u so awesome man ?? is there anything he cant do ?, nailed that scene where he was narrating Munni-Pawan story in a video clip , not to mention his brilliant comic timing in start of second half. 
Harshali - star of the film , kudos to casting director for finding her for this role. She just let her facial expressions & emotions do the talk for herself . deserves a nomination for best actress & not the supporting one.
Kareena didnt had much to do , was okay in given scenes. 

Music was avearage , liked Tu jo mila  Selfie & chicken song. 
Kabir's best movie without a doubt ,  the love & affection between munni & pawan was shown really well & didnt felt awkward or OTT at any moment. 

First half - 3.5/5
Second half - 5/5 

overall 4.5/5 ( extra .5 for Harshali ) 

If u havnt watched it , then give it a go .. its not to be missed.   Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 8 years ago

Ugly.

Very disturbing, esp. the ending. Don't watch it. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Ugly.

Very disturbing, esp. the ending. Don't watch it.

+ 10000
Couldn't agree more here.
I decided to watch this one in the flight and oh God , so disturbing and dark movie :(