Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithvik never ceases to amaze me with his entertaining and humble nature. Its great to see all the appreciation he gets from all corners.
Giving the watch given to him by his 1st Director to Sayed shows how big of a heart this man has.
Its great to see him with his IBD members Anuraag Da, Sonali Maam, Nihar and Praneet. Im sure he had a gala time shooting with them.
Being called as a Special guest on Zee's Current Popular Reality show and all the wonderful words used by Hussain and Vishal makes me so happy. 
So Proud of you Rithvik!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Makes me soo soo happy to see one of my favorite actors & dancers (Hussain) praise another (Rithvik) :D

Hussain (and also Vishal) were praising Rithvik as they called him on stage (he was the special guest), superstar of Indian Television, best dancer on TV, handsome hunk and I was like

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Rithvik in Cinestars ki Khoj!

Entry & performance from 22:40 onwards & Awards presentation ~42:00 http://hd-rulez.info/abc.php?id=71697 ...
Pranit, Nihar & Ripit Bhaiya pic.twitter.com/BERiS3GD9n

Zee has taken out most dailymotion videos, so only some flash player versions remain!

Wish Zee TV would upload the videos first, rather than suspending all the YT/Daily motion videos uploaded by others๐Ÿ˜ก
style14 thumbnail
Why is this person running away from Rithvik?๐Ÿ˜†
peachesnplums thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

Why is this person running away from Rithvik?๐Ÿ˜†

Rithvik had asked the contestants to pick up their award in the manner in which they got it.

So comic one acted funnily while the action guy (above) had to do a stunt jump to collect his 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Hazera @Hazeeeraax  

Ayeee just watcheeed Rithviks perf on India's best cinestar ki khoj damn he looked so hot. Rithvik dancing is a treat to watch

@rae_rae4u  

Watching u in India's Best Cine Stars was an awesome treat. Seeing you give Sayed ur lucky watch was heart-warming @rithvik_RD u are a gem!

Reshma  @Tabather_S  

Rithvik looks sexy as hell right now on India's Best Cinestar Ki Khoj

Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Rithvik had asked the contestants to pick up their award in the manner in which they got it.

So comic one acted funnily while the action guy (above) had to do a stunt jump to collect his 

Oh ok๐Ÿ˜†
peachesnplums thumbnail
Oh and in the tapori act, Rithvik & Sayed danced on Palat (tera dhiyaan kidhar hai), Jumma Chumma and Chhokra jawaan re (if I remember correctly).

The fourth and final song only had Sayed and the girl dancing (it was Chiknee kamar pe).
Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Has Zee uploaded the videos yet?
peachesnplums thumbnail
I don't think they upload cinestars video on this channel :S
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeetv/videos

Not sure if they do it elsewhere or not...or maybe they upload later? or only do the Flash Player versions on their site :|

All they do is remove other account vids quickly, while they take their own sweet time uploading theirs :/