iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
pre.script: I post this reply in another thread of mine. just I modified here.

You: meena as bad maa because she did BS

Me:OK I agree.

You:vik has rights to remarry.

Mine:of course he has.

You:she should be thrown out from RM.

Me: yes. she have to

You: she is whole responsible fiery BS

Mine : sorry, sorry, sorry big sorry.

I'm sorry about that. I think I'm ready to support meena.I know she did big mistake BS. She should be punishable. But in IF everyone just blaming her only some vik too. If you say she should get punishment, I agree but if you say she only punishable in really sorry.

Bb is the first one made impression on her about gender but now bb shows clean hand. Only meena caught that's why bb escaped.

I agree meena is culprit. But without considering bb part in be accusing her is injustice to her.

1 Oct 12 episode bb shows dissatisfaction about female child of ankur

5oct 12 episode when sandy shows indifference between genders she showed disappointed face

14 Feb 13 swamiji track everyone get to know that meena used vedharani tonic for male child. That sandy and vik blamed her for showing gender difference. When meena said she did that for bb desperate to get grandson. That time why didn't bb tell I won't show gender difference.

While all these happened bb Is silent but suddenly beginning of BS track she became indifferent . sorry if meena should have to leave RM without doubt bhabo too. Then why this partiality to meena alone. That's why I didn't accuse meena from she caught.

Today bb saying that she doing it for vik khush,parviar blah blah...
But she should have to tell meena that she won't show different to genders. But she stayed silent because she really wanted that. But today simply she turned mahan.

Today I'm going to support meena not because of I'm thinking her as mahatma. I Also know she is culprit. Still I do only because of its injustice to support betrayerlike bb.

Anyone wants share your bit vviews, you can. I won't feel bad even it's harsh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are right!!! Meena only did BS because she wanted to please Bhabo...
if Bhabo had told her earlier that she will treat a girl the same as a boy then Meena wouldn't have done BS I trust her with that...
perhaps this IS what Bhabo always wanted, a male child. so many times she showed this to Meena that it would've stayed in her head...and we know Meena is selfish for affection and appreciation...I am not at all justifying BS but its true what you said that BB is also responsible
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BB is such a double standard lady , every action of her's is fake...
as i already said , i m against Meena bt i don't support Vikram too...both the sides r wrong...!!
every line of ur's is true...👏
meenu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are correct ...in a previous thread also it was asked that whom do you support and I had replied  that I support Meena this time ..she has done so many crimes which need to be punished but and each time vikram was a part  so  why Meena should be punished alone??
She reached upto this level only because she got a silent support.
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
I didn't want to talk about ViNa corporate crimes. now I'm only talking about BS. in BS vik clearly said in many times before and after Preggy that he won't consider gender. so in BS I won't blame vik. my question here is why bb didn't get punishment . if you say about other crimes,I feel those are not enough reasons to remarriage but BS is.I agree ViNa both should get punishments for their previous ill doings. even though they committed crimes, they supported each other. but in BS meena killed his husband feelings. So I didn't feel vik decision as wrong. but my problem here not only meena bb should also thrown out.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so disgusted even by reading LU - do not even have to watch the show - how can Bhabo do this?  bring another lady when Meena is in the house - she has not signed divorce papers ye tif I am correct - is it not illegal - I really hope this would make Suraj think twice before he supports her bilndly - she even insulted him -  what r cv's trying to show here - if a husband is unhappy, he can just go out and find another woman with out even going for marriage counseler or discuss with the partner - come to an agreement - if u see from the beginning, Bhabo used Meena indirectly to support her khand's against Sandhya - several  times - and being uneducated and an ignorant person that Meena is, she was threatened by Sandhya and only way she thougt that she would get more points with Bhabo is by having a son - she did all she thought she could to have male bou - Bhabo did not condemn her for using those tablets - instead she was so adamant on breaking Sandhya's dream - I would ahve walked out of that family long time agon if I were to be Sandhya - even though Suraj is great as husband, he is such a mama's boy - can not stand that
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
I'm posting about That how episodes works on me.
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg even tho I think this show is nonsense I completely agree!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I never support Meena for anything! She is the worst person ever.
BS is an unforgivable crime and she must be punished.

But BB should be punished too for her showing recommendation for a boy child over girl child.

Meena did this to raise her position in the family and to become the ludly bahoo of BB.

And I don't get it, Bhabo suddenly gets divorce of Prema from her husband and made divorce paper for Vik and Meena!! Aren't she overworking in a very smart manner!!!!

Also, bringing prema and doing arti means what? Engagement or shaadi?

Nice post Sus!
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Neelm that Meena has done lot of bad things and BS is the worst but looking at her, I would first blame Bhabo for her childrens' mis behavior - she is an enabler -  except gor Suraj, all her children fall prey for her ingnorance, dominance etc including her husband - if we say Meena is bad, how about Mohit fo rnot even admitting that child who Emily was crrying was his - it is even worse than BS - atleast Meena did BS and the child was next her house -she saw that child everyday - not saying she was right - this show has become a , can not call it comedy bec at least we will laugh while watching, do not know what to call or do not understnad how it is gaining TRP ratings to be #1 - r tv watchers in general like this type of show - do they see themselves in these characters - just do not understand - sorry venting so much - this whole Bhabo and her behavior irritating me - her hen-pecked husband --she just brings another lady and give aarti infront of Meena- she should be arrested for that - how come I do not see anyone in this forum asking that question ??that why Sandhya did not arrest her for that or call uthorities on Bigamy charge??