Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What was Purab thinking? (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Smisha,I just posted a reply to that topic only to find it goneLOL

What I feel is that whatever happened today is no one's fault.We could go on endlessly as to how Jassi should behave but what we forget is that we are saying that as if we were in Jassi's place.She is not at all strong as far as her looks and confidence goes.

Purab too was not really at fault.But I do feel there was no need for him to prove to the world he had not changed or even justify his choice.That in itself gave a wrong signal to Jassi about his confidence in her.He could have stood up more strongly against Meena.He could have gone upto the stage and said something,anything to the world in general and Meenakshi in particular to shut her up,once and for all.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:51am | IP Logged
after last nights fiasco i hope jassi goes home and thinks about the position she has left purab in. The poor guy didn't do anything wrong!IT's all Meenakshi's fault. I'm pretty sure Purab was about to defend jassi when meenakshi was talking to him about how jassi wan't his ideal woman, but she just cut him off and left! giving him no chance to say anything!and as if that wasn't enough she chose armaan to take her home! man oh man, wot is going on! i hope they settle every misunderstanding tonite.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:05am | IP Logged

They won't.

Remember M told J that one should marry a person whom you feel crazy abt?without whom one moment seems one yr (something to that effect)?well Jassi is going to think about that very hard and decide she doesn't love Purab at all so she shouldn't marry him.Clap

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Smisha,I just posted a reply to that topic only to find it goneLOL

What I feel is that whatever happened today is no one's fault.We could go on endlessly as to how Jassi should behave but what we forget is that we are saying that as if we were in Jassi's place.She is not at all strong as far as her looks and confidence goes.

Purab too was not really at fault.But I do feel there was no need for him to prove to the world he had not changed or even justify his choice.That in itself gave a wrong signal to Jassi about his confidence in her.He could have stood up more strongly against Meena.He could have gone upto the stage and said something,anything to the world in general and Meenakshi in particular to shut her up,once and for all.

Sorry minnie...

I thought that answer fits right here and i deleted that post...

u are right...purab should have gone on the stage instead of meena and announced it...

let us see what is waiting for us today...Wink

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Minnie,

Good Observation.  Makes no sense, to call tom/dick & harry including Meenakshi.   How could he even in his wildest dreams imagine that Billu, Amrit and Bebe feel cozy in this wild party ?

And another important point.  Remember Purab never invited Jassi and her parents, it was because they wanted to invite Purab he reciprocated and invited, had Billu kept quite, chances are Purab may have not invited Walias at all.

krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
good thoughts minnie i agree with you Tongue
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

They won't.

Remember M told J that one should marry a person whom
you feel crazy abt?without whom one moment seems one yr
(something to that effect)?well Jassi is going to think about that
very hard and decide she doesn't love Purab at all so she
shouldn't marry him."AddSmileyIcon'smileys/smiley32.gif'" alt=Clap http://
www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley32.gif">

Minnie -

You are breaking a lot of hearts!   Broken Heart
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stpra

Minnie,

Good Observation.  Makes no sense, to call tom/dick & harry including Meenakshi.   How could he even in his wildest dreams imagine that Billu, Amrit and Bebe feel cozy in this wild party ?

And another important point.  Remember Purab never invited Jassi and her parents, it was because they wanted to invite Purab he reciprocated and invited, had Billu kept quite, chances are Purab may have not invited Walias at all.

you mean the party was already planned and the Walias were invited as an afterthought?

Go to top