Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Everyone is so unfair when it comes to Purab. poor guy 😭
lilhenna thumbnail

I think Purab loves Jassi.  He doesn't seem in love with her, perhaps that is a reflection on SS's acting.

Armaan, up till this point, seemed only to really want to manipulate Jassi.  If he quits trying to sabatoge contracts for GM, he could easily been seen as a good guy again.

Per the original storyline, Jassi will marry Armaan.  I think Purab's a much better guy, but it's already in the cards that Armaan will become the knight in shining armour, eventually.

Poor Purab, yes.  Also, poor Mallika.  She may be a handful, but she is still AS's finacee, who he doesn't even take to a simple negagement party.  Think about it, if it was you, how would you react?

I think JJKN, especially after this party, and the "love triangle" created has become just like most Indian shows; convoluded and overloaded.  I hope the show lightens some and the story moves on in a positive direction.

Cheers!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tamanna

Agreed Minnie.

If Purab knows Jassi so well he ought to have known that she'll not be home at "his" kind of party. The least he could have done was to warn her about the kind of people she'll need to interact with. High society is not new to Jassi (thanks to Gulmohur) but so far she has always been in the other side of the table. Now she is suddenly in the midst of all the glitz and obviously she was uneasy. And Purab did nothing to help her!!! Jassi felt akward and moved off when Meenakshi entered the scene. The least Purab could have done was call her back and made the introduction!!! But no, he stood there and didn't seem to mind that Meenakshi's attempts to monopolize him!!!

One think struck me very odd. The Purab Mehra Diwali Bash was supposed to be a HUGE affair. And in such affairs when you want to make a public announcement you usually make everybody gather around and make the announcement. So, what was Purab thinking? Did he think he'll take Jassi to each and every invitee and make the introductions? Ridiculous!!!!

Exactly my point.Either he should have made it known over a period of time about his impending engagement with Jassi before the party or should have made an announcement at the first instance he got.And how did he allow himself to be dragged by Meenakshi instead of excusing himself from her & going to really look for Jassi and even maybe make a public announcement?

And Arti,I agree completely that fireworks had to happen,with or without reason.In the end,Purab and Jassi have to part ways.So sooner,the better.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys, i did not see something similar posted and i added this in another topic. I am going to delete the other one...

here are my views

Jassi did not like the fact that Meenakshi was pushing herself over on purab and she probably waited to see if purab is going to say to get out of the party...

When meenakshi acted weird and said too many things on the stage, Jassi did not care how others feel, may be she was still waiting to see how purab handles this...he should have stopped her nonsense comments and said something to meenakshi to shut her mouth. He never was rude to her, he just tried to be nice and get her out of the way as she was his friend. And by the time he realized probably was too late. I think Jassi was embarassed when she was asked to dance with purab. She has always been a self concious girl and even when she organized the fashion shows at gulmohour, she never liked to host as she was scared about herself on how she looks. She never doubted her brain but always her looks.

We could see that embarssment in the eyes of Billu also. I think he too was little taken back with meena's words.

I still say that jassi should have not walked away like that, but instead waited their and fought for it. But I think it was her insecurity and she also must have felt that purab still likes meena and he must have had a different idea about an ideal girl and he is just pushing himself hard to marry jassi.

I felt jassi tried to remain calm a lot and try to tolerate meena, but in the end when she tells that she is not her ideal women, we see that purab does not give a good response to it and jassi comes and says that she is not his ideal woman and walks away.

In case of mallika she always knew that armaan is engaged to mallika and also he liked mallika and that is how he took her out to goa. This was a one sided love and she did not demand. But in case of purab where she is getting married to this person, she expected some kind of respect and understanding and purab failed in the party.

I am great fan of purab and i have always pointed mistakes of jassi. But what I saw yesterday, that purab should have put little more efforts in kicking that meena out...

jprasad thumbnail
hahahahaha! I shouldn't even add my 2 cents, but I did
anyway. Everyone has said it for me!! I can add is that I think
Jassi was PMS....u know how some women get really
emotional....   πŸ˜³

I do have a question, how come Raj wasn't invited? Was he on
vacation?

Poor Purab...his backbone is almost fully formed...he
sometimes is assertive and sometimes isn't as assertive as he
could be. He could have been more assertive in the sense
about making his relationship with Jassi known. Also as we
know, Jassi and Purab's relationship made news
headlines....did the headlines appear in a Mexican
newspaper? He showed assertiveness towards the end of the
11/15 JJKN episode; I was quite impressed with Purab's
comments to Meenakshi .   πŸ‘

and what heck is wrong with Armaan??? Did he have a third
encounter of the third kind or something??? Was he bit by the
good fairy??? It is too good to be true!   πŸ˜•

Personally, I would like to think that Armaan attended the party
to stay informed and amused on this Jassi/Purab/Meenakshi
triangle. By his actions, he seemed amused.
Minnie thumbnail

Smisha,I just posted a reply to that topic only to find it goneπŸ˜†

What I feel is that whatever happened today is no one's fault.We could go on endlessly as to how Jassi should behave but what we forget is that we are saying that as if we were in Jassi's place.She is not at all strong as far as her looks and confidence goes.

Purab too was not really at fault.But I do feel there was no need for him to prove to the world he had not changed or even justify his choice.That in itself gave a wrong signal to Jassi about his confidence in her.He could have stood up more strongly against Meena.He could have gone upto the stage and said something,anything to the world in general and Meenakshi in particular to shut her up,once and for all.

bas02 thumbnail
after last nights fiasco i hope jassi goes home and thinks about the position she has left purab in. The poor guy didn't do anything wrong!IT's all Meenakshi's fault. I'm pretty sure Purab was about to defend jassi when meenakshi was talking to him about how jassi wan't his ideal woman, but she just cut him off and left! giving him no chance to say anything!and as if that wasn't enough she chose armaan to take her home! man oh man, wot is going on! i hope they settle every misunderstanding tonite.
Minnie thumbnail

They won't.

Remember M told J that one should marry a person whom you feel crazy abt?without whom one moment seems one yr (something to that effect)?well Jassi is going to think about that very hard and decide she doesn't love Purab at all so she shouldn't marry him.πŸ‘

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Minnie

Smisha,I just posted a reply to that topic only to find it goneπŸ˜†

What I feel is that whatever happened today is no one's fault.We could go on endlessly as to how Jassi should behave but what we forget is that we are saying that as if we were in Jassi's place.She is not at all strong as far as her looks and confidence goes.

Purab too was not really at fault.But I do feel there was no need for him to prove to the world he had not changed or even justify his choice.That in itself gave a wrong signal to Jassi about his confidence in her.He could have stood up more strongly against Meena.He could have gone upto the stage and said something,anything to the world in general and Meenakshi in particular to shut her up,once and for all.

Sorry minnie...

I thought that answer fits right here and i deleted that post...

u are right...purab should have gone on the stage instead of meena and announced it...

let us see what is waiting for us today...πŸ˜‰

stpra thumbnail

Minnie,

Good Observation.  Makes no sense, to call tom/dick & harry including Meenakshi.   How could he even in his wildest dreams imagine that Billu, Amrit and Bebe feel cozy in this wild party ?

And another important point.  Remember Purab never invited Jassi and her parents, it was because they wanted to invite Purab he reciprocated and invited, had Billu kept quite, chances are Purab may have not invited Walias at all.