Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: myviewprem

</div>

<div>
<font size="2">

Burial does not mean anything </font>

<font size="2">One of my aunt loved her husband like hell but she buried with her parents in village as only daughter only child of her parents. I know of many such cases where kids want to be buried with parents. My uncle buried with his mother very far off city who no one visits not with wife or kids because his mother all alone in that place so. He love his wife more than his life but he always regret his mom all alone far off place. He is not only childbut his mom died when he is small 10 years and he missed mom all life. He could not gomany times to grave so decided after death he want to be with his mom. That did not mean he lovehis wife less. </font>

<font size="2">I do not know why ruqaiah do that but as only child or if parents die young children feel guiltymay be. How real ruqaiah waswe cannot guess because no one has written in any book? So whether she was good or bad we can only guess not truth? its mystery always </font>

If she is really good then why did she scnached khurram from jodha bai, why didn't she allow her to meet to her own son.
Rukaiya narrowminded thinking can be test by shahjahah cruelness.
I don't know why u support rukaiya. She is the root of hatred among hindu and muslims abt ram mandir temple.
Sweet24 thumbnail

</div>

all hindu princess who married Mughals converted to islam and married but were allowed to follow their hindu religion inside agra fort or palaces

so muz was officially a muslim not hindu because she converted and hence buried
<div>

She was never converted, she was hindu all the life, this truth can be seen by fhatepur sikri palace.
Sweet24 thumbnail

</div>
<div>
no dear

<font size="2">salima never married nur jahan to jehangir </font>

<font size="2">after her husband sher afghan death nur jahan and her daughter ladli were maids in waiting for ruqaiah from 1506 till 1511. Jehangir saw her in meena bazaar and married her. Salima has nothing to do with their marriage. I read jehangirnama from british library the original translation. </font>

<font size="2">Indian historians do not want to show Rajput princess forced to marry for political reason and Akbar married for political reason. So they say jodha married for love etc it was purely to save amer she married no love its just luck she gave bbirth to salim the first living son of Akbar else some other wife would be famous as his lover because she gave birth to first son. In jehangirnama and shah nama both official ones both emperors say ruqaiah was most loved of Akbar wife. In jehangirnama and shah nama and many other books it says that Akbar was 8-10 months in battle field till age of 35 years. He was a ruthless warrior like ghenghis khan, alexander the great etc tillmid 30she would have no time for love in real sense. How else he can make such big empire through war and political marriages only. </font>

Here nobody says that harka married for love, there love started after marraige. Harka was from different culture with different ideas and thinking, she was khan of capabilities. Thats attracted akbar. Only akbarnama can depict the real rukaiya. U r taking abt jahagirnama, jahagir can't write wrong abt her. She was buried near her father. But there is no seprate place was made for her. Jahagir made a seprate tomb for her mother which is near to akbar. In jahagirnama also he has written that hindu wife doesn't side of her son . She is always sides her husband. This shows his frustation that her own mother doesn't take side of his. If harka have taken side then , there is no ned of rukaiya or salima or any body. That shows how much akbar listens to her wife harka. Harka was given many titles but not rukaiya?

When a letter went to akbar of the queen elisabeth, that time many comaparisions done between Queen elisabeth & MUZ.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@prem: i have never read any kind of Nama infact i have little knowledge on mughal history so i won't show audacity to challenge ur knowledge on the matter that ruq is the most fav but as much as i have read abt akbar's life,show many serials n movies on mughal related every where i have seen ruq's distance frm akbak's life.
Let keep away JA movie n serial as accordicting to u both r NR that Jodha was never Akbar's beloved wife.In my childhood n teenager time i watched Akbar the great n Nurjhan serials in both serials i saw ruq's distance with akbar n jodha had intimatcy with akbar. Now tell me 1 serial is based on Akbar n his political life n another serial was based on salim n noorzahan then why these both PHs had need to show doing forcefully NR that ruq had distance with akbar if reality was different! Do u think these all PHs made big buget's serials on history without searching abt these characters properly n authentic sources? Do u think ur researches r only bona fida n all these akbar related serials took false information? 1 or 2 PHs can show false information but 3/4/5 phs.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
Sweet24 thumbnail

yes she converted to islam beforemarriageand so did jehangir hindu wives and shah jahan's hindu wives etc

<div>to marry itself a non muslim woman has to convert else they cannot marry a muslim man. its same rule in Christians too, the cannot marry another religion guy or girl till they convert its not legal marriage no social sanction or religious sanction

pls read some history books in libraryits all given in detail

Didn't u know the harka two conditions, plz read that. MUZ palace was made according to hindu culture, there were paintings of lord krishna. Even they celebrated holi, krishna jamnastami, diwali in palace. There were paintings also which will proof. People praise only that person who is really good. Just like prahlad in devils and akbar in mughals.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes Ruqaiyya might have been a power hungry woman...CVs r not portraying her wrong in that sense...but I guess she was not that evil also...she was greedy not a vamp like screen Ruqaiyya (I guess)...bcz serials mein OTT dikhate hai..aisa bhi hosakta hai she was more vamper and a master conspirator! but she was a power hungry woman that's for SURE.

Regarding Hindal Mirza...no he used to be very fond of his brother Humayun..he was not bad...he even saved him once...he died in a war by Kamran (another brother of Humayun and Hindal)...it was Karman Mirza who tried to kill Akbar, not Hindal.

But yes, Akbar's lady love was one and only Mariam-Uz-Zamani..no one can change that.
Edited by tamy267 - 9 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

@prem: i have never read any kind of Nama infact i have little knowledge on mughal history so i won't show audacity to challenge ur knowledge on the matter that ruq is the most fav but as much as i have read abt akbar's life,show many serials n movies on mughal related every where i have seen ruq's distance frm akbak's life.
Let keep away JA movie n serial as accordicting to u both r NR that Jodha was never Akbar's beloved wife.In my childhood n teenager time i watched Akbar the great n Nurjhan serials in both serials i saw ruq's distance with akbar n jodha had intimatcy with akbar. Now tell me 1 serial is based on Akbar n his political life n another serial was based on salim n noorzahan then why these both PHs had need to show doing forcefully NR that ruq had distance with akbar if reality was different! Do u think these all PHs made big buget's serials on history without searching abt these characters properly n authentic sources? Do u think ur researches r only bona fida n all these akbar related serials took false information? 1 or 2 PHs can show false information but 3/4/5 phs.

exactly Nabiii...forget all this...why would anyone take a chance to make "NR" Jodha-Akbar instead of Ruqaiyya-Akbar if they had such an epic love story! c'mon common sense!

if u ask any random person about Akbar and his wife, he would name Jodha...no not coz of this show or Ashutosh's movie but she is always considered as the WIFE of Akbar.

not only this show, pick any show be it an old one or new one or a serious story or a comedy on Akbar..u will only find Jodha as his wife there..no other lady.

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼
The universal truth is MUZ aka Jodha bai was Akabar's love through out his life no matter how many ppl denies this bitter truth...* grapes r sour * i can see 😆Edited by SmileySoniKudi - 9 years ago
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how ws ruku in real I donno bt dats only I know is, ruku didn't allow small khurram to meet his real mothr fr 13 yrs, she ws nt open minded lyk jalal abt religions & fr sum reason akbar stop talking wid her fr a long tym.. ths 3 point give me a light dat how ws she,, I'm absolutely nt interest to compare her wid MUZ,, fr me MUZ ws a classy lady wid soo much talent & ovio immense luv fr akbar,, tell me one thing, if Jodha/HK ws nt so luved dan why akbar giv soo many titles, names, power to her?? why biggest palaces at sikri & agra made only fr her?? Akbar had many rajpoot wives na,, y nt fr them or ruku,, if salim or waris is the only factor dan why jodh bai( mothr of shah jahan) ws nt treated as grantly as MUZ in history & film & shows also. fact is fact,, accept or nt bt truth is truth.Edited by anisha222 - 9 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know real rukku becoz i dont personally know her...lol
But i think she is definitely not which is shown in the show...
She is the one who tried to mend differences between jalal n salim...
I cant say about real relationship between jalal n rukku but according to historical books, he had great respect for her...