Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Mugda

True. They suck now. Their C grade rom-coms suck to core. Dawaat-E-Ishq is one prime example. 🤢

Strategy sucks!
When they knew Ks was releasing. on this date they chose that date.wouldn't its better for dei to release on this Friday .. 😕 they could have utilized this Friday.
Adi is very arrogant . Akdi types.. Yash ji wasn't like that. He was so humble man!
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yea.. I can't remember the last decent movie I have watched from Yrf..

I am not watching any Yrf movies again.. I missed mardani.. I may catch it for free in YouTube or Netflix .. But I am boycotting Yrf just I have boycotted dharma for years now..

Hazardous thumbnail
Well I enjoyed their Aurangzeb and even Shudh Desi Romance. They weren't made too long ago, in fact they released last year so it's not like it's been ages since a good film came out of their production house.Edited by Hazardous - 9 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Becoming nahi became hogaya kab ka
Karenina thumbnail
Their last decent movie was ETT. Says a lot.
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After Yash ji the 'class' has gone down a bit.
And now as the buzz goes that rani is taking part in most of the decisions i hope yrf just does not go down.
They need to stop relying on what would Yashji do IMHO
A policy that some dead guy is running the studio is kinda stupid ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Forget about Yash Chopra . He ain't coming back . As long as YRF makes films they believe in without referencing YC it should be fine 
humdekhenge thumbnail
YRF was taken over by Adi much before YC passed away(In 2005). Remember, the whole Salaam Namaste-TPTM phase! That was all Aditya. To make up for the flops Adi got together with SRK for Rab. This was again followed by a string of flops till BBB happened. Not a new phenomenon.
ETA: and they do make some good films. They just don't market them well. 
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adi can back good films. CDI for example. Wish they start experimenting a bit more.
why do people tht BBB was a hit, it opened poorly and was declared an average at the end, go check BOI
their PH is now a money spinning vehicle, there is no CREATIVITY in bollywood itself so what can u expect from them anyways !!!