Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode was indeed entertaining. JJ n their kids together scene in same frame was very much pretty. Atlast cvs showed jj were enjoying their parenthood.   
however, the most nuisance matter was to see Hussain had been handed over to ruq that never should have been happened. Aleast Jalal could have used tactics by making hakim to tell as babies had premature birth hence for few months they need to feed biological mother's breast n shouldn't b separated them so soon then it might b hampered for their health. Anyways, perhaps by separating these twins jj wl realize that there is virtually no motherly love in ruq nonetheless i would like to say twins should haven't been separated.
Should i thank to maham for making ruq barren forever? I think i should thank to maham kyuki yai ek toh accha kaam kiya maham nai in her whole life as Ruq type impudent,selfish, vicious lady who uses a 6 days age's infant as forefront of her revenge n stairs of achieving herself demand can't ever deserve any offspring.
Btw, in last scene what was happened of bek? She looked like chinese for her balloon shaped eyes. Koyi punch mara kaya?
Morover, it was seemed dokaan kai sarai face powder were poured on jj's faces. Pathetic make up. Ekta should immediately kick out this make up man.
Nice analysis, mansi.Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Lovely Take Mansi... and ofcourse lovely episode too...by way mansi have u noticed wen ever we get good jolal scenes the next min they make us cry by giving another sad scene...cant they give us one happy episode with no rukku or sad scenes...

rukku has been cornered by all 3 ..Jodha Jalal and birbal.. how they made her to accept to abolish jiziya..how these 3 exchanged thr smiles bet them and made rukku to go mad and frustrated..how these 3 played chess game and made everyone shut thr mouths and gave maat to rukku... rukku ko dek ke i remembered one scene..wo itna confuse hogayi ki bhool gayi ki saans kaha se le ...

Mansi I am super mad at this Rukku..this is IF..otherwise i wud hv used foul language..but one thing making me to stay calm is soon she il get caught and il be punished..otherwise u no how i scolded her on wats ap.. mann karta hai use maar dalu and kahi door lejakar pekdoon..

coming to Jalal yes he was too good..as a king as a lover as a husband as a father and as a jealous boy who wanted jo to care and love only him not even his babies..

when he  declared they are my babies in dek

How broad minded he was and how he accpeted that since babies are born to hindu mother and how he gave first right to mother that babies belong to her religion and once they are grown up and able to decide wat religion to follow till then they wud be considered as hindu's and they are supp to pay the tax..how liberal this man akbar is'nt it.. thats y we call him akbar the grt...

I just loved pocessive and Jealous jalal..he cant see jo praising someone else apart from him..he cant see jo saying someone else will make her laugh..he is so pocessive ki jodha ki khushi aur gham ke peeche jalal hi ho..he should be reason behind her smile and her every emotion.no one else..he is so pocessive that he said he il kill birbal if he tries to get close to jo.. he is so jealous that he cant even see jo giving all her time love and care to thr kids... vaise he looked so cute wen he was jealous and pocessive.. i just loved him overall today..

this baby sharing theory il make jodha and jalal learn good lesson..
both jodha and jalal are wrong here..see both babies are going to brought up in the same palace..when hussain gets to no about this seperation wat he il think his own mother loves his brother more ..his father too loved him..adopted mother can be rukku or salima or anyone..still the kid il develop hatred for his parents and twin brother..since we no kids are hardly going to stay alive for 15 days..so we are relaxed..if not ??? adopted mother koi bi ho par bache ki nazariye se deke to galat hai.. coming to rukku she is just shame on woman hood..soon  jodha il realise that giving her flesh to such a woman is not worth and its her biggest mistake and wen it comes to kids or husband we should not show pity for others that too for a woman like rukku...Jalal too il learn that thr are certain things whr he should listen to jodha for family and sultanat betterment..but at the same time he should no that jo is so naive that people will take it as her weakness and try to take it as an advantange... in such cases he should be strong and not to listen to jo and be firm in his decision for jodha's and his kids safety and future..

Rukku is such a person for her audha money power only these things matter..nothing else.. god gave her one last chance..thru this child and good upbringing she can get everything everyones love, care, affection power jalal's kid and jodha's friendship.. coz of her greed she wud end up loosing everything..her biggest strength..till now jalal tolerated her but wen this time she il be punished by jalal in dek and il be left with nothing no bek audha nor kid nor jalal nor everybody's love and care...all begums who used to get scared of her il make fun of her..her life il be nothing but old funiture which is of no use

she is such a selfish .. she thinks she il get everything from jo but wud end up losing everything including bek title power postion and jalal as a cousin friend husband and shehensha..hb as mothers support gulbadan begum and  all...

Mansi wen Rukku became pregnant for the first time soon after jolal's marriage that time also she used her pregnancy as pawn..she said to hoshiyar..any woman can become a mother..but no one can become muz like her even if they take 100 birth's... see the moment she siad next day god made her unfit to become a mother again in her life time..wen she planned to use her own flesh and kid as pawn to get power then wat else  can we expect wen it comes to jo and jodha's kid... she was never true or loyal to anyone.. nor to her husband..nor to jalal as a frd nor as a cousin..she is not true to her own baby and flesh wen she became preg..so the baby died in the womb itself..and god punished thru maham that she can never give birth to any child..now see still she has not changed..to how can we expect her to be good to jodha.. she is not loyal to her own shadow... atleast maham was loyal to adham and did all this for him..MC for mirza hakim..rukku for whom she is doing??

next week everyone il see jodha's pain she il raise to sky level and all il hate rukku ..coz of her over confidence she il loose everything..i am happy that this track started in a hope we il soon see the ending of this BEK ..Jodha il be hurt and in pain but wont show it to anyone..but jalal knows his jodha more than her so he il do everything to get back his baby using reverse farmaan..

Just hope he protects jo and his kids from this rukku..he il do something teda with birbal's help and gets back the kid from rukku like he did today and made rukku accept to abolish zijiya...Just hope she il be caught and punished on 3rd oct..if they drag this rukku's track more than that then i wud end up killing rukku ..il go to kajrat and kill this woman

I just love Birbal's acting from day one..he is too good.. by the way pari nailed the scene wen she was suppose to give away hussain to Greedy BEK

Mansi we need to have patience to tolerate rukku's torture..downfall to il watch it happily...next week is going to be roller coaster for all of us..

today both RT & PS made me cry.. at the same time wen i read first time about gopal singh doing birbal's role i started cribbing jiya... then she told me that he is a very gud actor who acted in ek haseena thi and also in traffic signal as a beggar.. later wen i saw his entry in dek for the first time how he made jalal and everyone smile and how he was teda ..i liked him so much...he is too good..just hope cv's utilize him properly..otherwise he il also do sirf mundi hilana to jalal like maan singh and TM... birbal is everyone's fav character..hope they utilises him and his talent fully.

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi, Mansi,

Good Analysis.

Episode was Good, +full of Emotions.

Liked, Dek secene+Jalal Now understanding, Jodha Pain. Couple Understanding, of realtion between, Two, is increasing. They are satisifing, Family, with there Two kids. But someone (Ruk Want to disturb, their realtion.

Ruk, When turn Your, Paying Tax, She sudden Withdraw,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Narrow, mindness is One thing,  But Narrrow, in Narrow,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its Ruk.

liked HB, she is feeling proud, for his son. Salima Also.

Ruk wants, Her kids Her husband, Nothing, More.

Is Birbal Understanding, King wants to take good decesion, But, Internal people also responsibile, for stoping, King,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;So  inner of Place, Something, is wrong cooking. so good days in coming, on place.

is Sharrif +his father, now, will plot, against, Birbal +TM?

But When jalal speaked in DEK,all keep sielaant,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;King attitude was good.

So, Technique, of,  Child will also Pay, Zaziya,Worked, & Zaziya, abloished.

But Ruk Understand, Exact, Moto, i think No.

Akdha, secene With kids, was good. They shared special, Movements.

Perfect Family Pic, But Ruk as useal, Habit see Majbbor, But Now Kids will face.

Ruk not listened, HB words carefully.

Ruk wants, Child will brought up by Dai Maa, & jodha no Hakk.

Jalal is understanding, but, not saying, anything, to Ruk.

Is Child life, is No valuable, i not understand, Ruk, totally selfishness extreem.

ruk showed real face, you seperate me from jalal, i am sepreating, from your Loving Kid,,

Ruk, husband +kid, is similer, Oh No,  Not good wife, not good Mother.😑

Cause, of stupidness, Child will suffer, This is untolrable, How Much cost paid Jodha,
humanity will astablish, But Ruk,  yesterday, i   can't tolrating her, because Life is not a Easy thing.You can't spoil, anyone life, cause of your profit, 

So as soon ruk truth  should come out,, But we know child will not survive, its sadding, point, or Ruk is back staze, its, More painful.

Goodness, became  Painful for Parents. Very sad.

so Is Birbal, will sort out Child Matter, But poor child, Faced a Lot.

Salim coverd, life, of Akdha, after sometime, we know, but Is Hassan Or Hussaain,

Blankness completed, by anyone, This a emotional Matter,  If jodha knows in time Ruk real intension, she not gives, her childs.

so lets see.

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima4ever

from the spoiler pic of rahim with hussan i do not feel this track will be very short

let's wait and see because I have heard that this Oct 3rd would be a day of the downfall of Ruq ... maybe the first of the downfall steps will happen?
karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi mansi. Amazing analysis. I have nothing more to add. My exams are going on so im pressed for time, but still cannot stop coming to the forum and making time to read your posts. JA is so addictive that without seeing it my aatma will never be in shanti. Maddy's, Gem's post too is amazing. Like I said yesterday also to maddy on her thread, that this ruks is getting in my nerves. Well we have to assume torture week for jodha next week cause her pain is going to reach new heights. Jalal is going to get more and more furious with ruks. And jodha will be more and more sad. At a point where he will no longer be able to see her in pain, he might go to Birbal to ask him for a solution. That is if her bhandaphod is coming on 3 October. I donot have the patience to watch her for more than next week and I hope the cvs don't drag this track of jodha torture and kid torture with ruks. There is going to be no respite from jalal this time. This ruks is such an idiot. She wanted power, she could have asked for it using Farman, but she took kid to take revenge and hurt jodha. There is no forgiveness for this. Ruks never ever understood jalal. Mansi , Maddy, gem, do you all remember the initial episodes when jalal talked of not having heart and when ruks started crying, I guess now that it was just her wish to have full control on his mind and heart. But love is guided by the heart and not the mind and jalal found his heart in jodha who loved him and not his status. Gem is right she will always blame jodha for whatever she has lost. I am waiting for jalal to ask her the question on the bhandaphod day that he asked her to ask for power. If that was what she wanted she could have asked for it. Let her tell jalal that she did this to take revenge on jodha as she has taken every thing from her. Jalal will not spare her and then I want him to tell her how selfless jodha is and that is why he loves jodha. I so want to write the scene for her exposure. I would rip her apart in the DEK and expose each an d every crime in public. Well I want public insults for jaan begum in DEK by jalal and I don't want this to be sorted in the room like the fake pregnancy. πŸ˜‘ Oh and my akdha scene in the room was the best. I loved jalal. He is so possessive that he wants to be the reason behind every emotion of jodha. He will kill Birbal if he tried coming near his jodha. He is jealous of his kids. It was super cute. Bless lord the cvs gave us one scene with both the kids, if ruks had snatched a kid before jolal had time with them I would have blown my top. At least we have this scene to fall back on for the next week of torture.😑 Mansi , sorry once again for the short post for a brilliant episode like this one. I would have come up with my character analysis as usual, but these exams are on my head😑. 
prav2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A fabulous take Mansi .I was able to relive the episode through your writing and again had tears on my eyes.Such was the power of yesterday's episode that it touch a chord deep within
All characters were brought to life yesterday and after the Thursday episode this is the one I was able to connect with so just wish to put forth how I felt on each of them
Birbal
   The DEK scene was a surprise for me.I expected from ott from ruq and then thought Birbal will trap her with his antics.But the sublime way the whole scene was enacted was powerful.I applaud Birbal for the fearlessness he showed while taking on the maluvis and his astute understanding on ruq's nature(of all the arguments putword one thing left unsaid Jizya is not just about paying tax it is also acceptance of supremacy of another race and ruq who always put her above everyone couldn't bear the thought of her child being submissive)
Ruq
    I have no words to describe her .She was an epitome of evil yesterday.Here is a woman who was showered with all the blessings in the world.Yet her obsession had blinded her so much that he couldn't even see what all she is loosing.
Jalal
   I completely loved Various shades of Jalal yesterday.He was an elegant shenshah,a wonderful father and a perfect husband.Be it his jealousness ,love ,concern Rajat simply nailed it. The scene he handled the kids was so adorable that for a moment I thought Rajat was genuinely thrilled and scared on holding the baby and pari couldn't control
           laughter on seeing that .That scene was my personal favourite and made me nostalgic of my own sons birth.The comfort he gave Jo ,the pain he felt on her tears and the disgust he had for ruq were all so beautiful emoted.
Jodha
        Though I loved every one yesterday it was Pari who pulled my heart out on such a splendid display of a lost mother and so the scene of the day for me is Jo handing the child over to ruq.That scene was so ethereal and brought tears on to me.I think that make up of ruq was intentional and she looked like a real vamp to me and looked like something so pure and innocent is touched upon by evil.Like Jalal said not everyone could have done what Jo did yesterday.It needs such a purity of heart to be able to give a part of your soul to someone willingly .Though her Kindness was misplaced ,I do applaud her for such a selfless act which shows y mothers are held even above God.
All Said I do had only one question in me why do the CV's need such ott drama like child birth when they have in their hands such awesome actors who given a decent script could pull in viewers with their magnificent performance.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

Yesterday's episode wz no doubt a complete package n execution was splendid ..makers surprise us so much..I fr a minute thought what made thm.guve sucha beautiful episode..hope they always maintain this consistency...
Rukiye is the most pathetic piece of human being ever... I guess wtever happens, happens fr a reason..God didn't make rukiye a mother cz he knew sh wud be a pathetic one so didn't want any child. to suffer...
Felt really sad fr jalal.n jodha bt more fr jodha bt I guess she should know n experience.wt a wrong decision she has taken.. hope frm now she uses her brains wn takibg decisions...
Want baby back to her soon...
it wud be so painful to see jodha n baby craving fr eachother.

As always love ur detailed analysis...

Awww ... that would be heart-breaking to watch. Hope the Ruq downfall happens fast!
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Episode was indeed entertaining. JJ n their kids together scene in same frame was very much pretty. Atlast cvs showed jj were enjoying their parenthood.   
however, the most nuisance matter was to see Hussain had been handed over to ruq that never should have been happened. Aleast Jalal could have used tactics by making hakim to tell as babies had premature birth hence for few months they need to feed biological mother's breast n shouldn't b separated them so soon then it might b hampered for their health. Anyways, perhaps by separating these twins jj wl realize that there is virtually no motherly love in ruq nonetheless i would like to say twins should haven't been separated.
Should i thank to maham for making ruq barren forever? I think i should thank to maham kyuki yai ek toh accha kaam kiya maham nai in her whole life as Ruq type impudent,selfish, vicious lady who uses a 6 days age's infant as forefront of her revenge n stairs of achieving herself demand can't ever deserve any offspring.
Btw, in last scene what was happened of bek? She looked like chinese for her balloon shaped eyes. Koyi punch mara kaya?
Morover, it was seemed dokaan kai sarai face powder were poured on jj's faces. Pathetic make up. Ekta should immediately kick out this make up man.
Nice analysis, mansi.

Yes this Ruq seems not to have genuine motherly instincts at all. Her audha-fixation has always been more than any child-love she has. There are unfortunately some women like that. Not everybody has the mothering instinct, I guess?
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Yes this Ruq seems not to have genuine motherly instincts at all. Her audha-fixation has always been more than any child-love she has. There are unfortunately some women like that. Not everybody has the mothering instinct, I guess?

Mansi, Nabii, wen she became pregnant for the first time soon after jolal's marriage that time also she used her pregnancy as pawn..she said to hoshiyar..any women can become a mother..but no one can become muz like her even if they take 100 birth's... see the moment she siad next day god made her unfit to become a mother again in her life time..wen she planned to use her own flesh and kid as pawn to get power then wat else u can expect wen it comes to jo and jodha's kid... she was never true to anyone.. nor to her husband..nor to jalal as a frd nor as a cousin..she is not true to her own baby and flesh wen she became preg..so the baby died in the womb itself..and god punished thru maham that she can never give birth to any child..now see still she has not changed..to u expect her to be good to jodha.. she is not loyal to her own shadow... atleast maham was loyal to adham and did all this for him..MC for mirza hakim..rukku for whom she is doing??
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gem12

Lovely Take Mansi... and ofcourse lovely episode too...by way mansi have u noticed wen ever we get good jolal scenes the next min they make us cry by giving another sad scene...cant they give us one happy episode with no rukku or sad scenes...

rukku has been cornered by all 3 ..Jodha Jalal and birbal.. how they made her to accept to abolish jiziya..how these 3 exchanged thr smiles bet them and made rukku to go mad and frustrated..how these 3 played chess game and made everyone shut thr mouths and gave maat to rukku... rukku ko dek ke i remembered one scene..wo itna confuse hogayi ki bhool gayi ki saans kaha se le ...

Mansi I am super mad at this Rukku..this is IF..otherwise i wud hv used foul language..but one thing making me to stay calm is soon she il get caught and il be punished..otherwise u no how i scolded her on wats ap.. mann karta hai use maar dalu and kahi door lejakar pekdoon..

coming to Jalal yes he was too good..as a king as a lover as a husband as a father and as a jealous boy who wanted jo to care and love only him not even his babies..

when he  declared they are my babies in dek

How broad minded he was and how he accpeted that since babies are born to hindu mother and how he gave first right to mother that babies belong to her religion and once they are grown up and able to decide wat religion to follow till then they wud be considered as hindu's and they are supp to pay the tax..how liberal this man akbar is'nt it.. thats y we call him akbar the grt...

I just loved pocessive and Jealous jalal..he cant see jo praising someone else apart from him..he cant see jo saying someone else will make her laugh..he is so pocessive ki jodha ki khushi aur gham ke peeche jalal hi ho..he should be reason behind her smile and her every emotion.no one else..he is so pocessive that he said he il kill birbal if he tries to get close to jo.. he is so jealous that he cant even see jo giving all her time love and care to thr kids... vaise he looked so cute wen he was jealous and pocessive.. i just loved him overall today..

this baby sharing theory il make jodha and jalal learn good lesson..
both jodha and jalal are wrong here..see both babies are going to brought up in the same palace..when hussain gets to no about this seperation wat he il think his own mother loves his brother more ..his father too loved him..adopted mother can be rukku or salima or anyone..still the kid il develop hatred for his parents and twin brother..since we no kids are hardly going to stay alive for 15 days..so we are relaxed..if not ??? adopted mother koi bi ho par bache ki nazariye se deke to galat hai.. coming to rukku she is just shame on woman hood..soon  jodha il realise that giving her flesh to such a woman is not worth and its her biggest mistake and wen it comes to kids or husband we should not show pity for others that too for a woman like rukku...Jalal too il learn that thr are certain things whr he should listen to jodha for family and sultanat betterment..but at the same time he should no that jo is so naive that people will take it as her weakness and try to take it as an advantange... in such cases he should be strong and not to listen to jo and be firm in his decision for jodha's and his kids safety and future..

Rukku is such a person for her audha money power only these things matter..nothing else.. god gave her one last chance..thru this child and good upbringing she can get everything everyones love, care, affection power jalal's kid and jodha's friendship.. coz of her greed she wud end up loosing everything..her biggest strength..till now jalal tolerated her but wen this time she il be punished by jalal in dek and il be left with nothing no bek audha nor kid nor jalal nor everybody's love and care...all begums who used to get scared of her il make fun of her..her life il be nothing but old funiture which is of no use

she is such a selfish .. she thinks she il get everything from jo but wud end up losing everything including bek title power postion and jalal as a cousin friend husband and shehensha..hb as mothers support gulbadan begum and  all...

Mansi wen Rukku became pregnant for the first time soon after jolal's marriage that time also she used her pregnancy as pawn..she said to hoshiyar..any woman can become a mother..but no one can become muz like her even if they take 100 birth's... see the moment she siad next day god made her unfit to become a mother again in her life time..wen she planned to use her own flesh and kid as pawn to get power then wat else  can we expect wen it comes to jo and jodha's kid... she was never true or loyal to anyone.. nor to her husband..nor to jalal as a frd nor as a cousin..she is not true to her own baby and flesh wen she became preg..so the baby died in the womb itself..and god punished thru maham that she can never give birth to any child..now see still she has not changed..to how can we expect her to be good to jodha.. she is not loyal to her own shadow... atleast maham was loyal to adham and did all this for him..MC for mirza hakim..rukku for whom she is doing??

next week everyone il see jodha's pain she il raise to sky level and all il hate rukku ..coz of her over confidence she il loose everything..i am happy that this track started in a hope we il soon see the ending of this BEK ..Jodha il be hurt and in pain but wont show it to anyone..but jalal knows his jodha more than her so he il do everything to get back his baby using reverse farmaan..

Just hope he protects jo and his kids from this rukku..he il do something teda with birbal's help and gets back the kid from rukku like he did today and made rukku accept to abolish zijiya...Just hope she il be caught and punished on 3rd oct..if they drag this rukku's track more than that then i wud end up killing rukku ..il go to kajrat and kill this woman

I just love Birbal's acting from day one..he is too good.. by the way pari nailed the scene wen she was suppose to give away hussain to Greedy BEK

Mansi we need to have patience to tolerate rukku's torture..downfall to il watch it happily...next week is going to be roller coaster for all of us..

today both RT & PS made me cry.. at the same time wen i read first time about gopal singh doing birbal's role i started cribbing jiya... then she told me that he is a very gud actor who acted in ek haseena thi and also in traffic signal as a beggar.. later wen i saw his entry in dek for the first time how he made jalal and everyone smile and how he was teda ..i liked him so much...he is too good..just hope cv's utilize him properly..otherwise he il also do sirf mundi hilana to jalal like maan singh and TM... birbal is everyone's fav character..hope they utilises him and his talent fully.

Gem, this is a beautiful and heartfelt post. And yes good thing you are not letting fly all those gaalis you sent to me by whatsApp!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gem, see I noticed one thing and I think you may have noticed too. When Jodha and Jalal were first falling in love there was a different quality to their love. But now in a shared mutual sadness too there is a new and quite lovely quality of love.

In fact this may get even deeper when the kids die and they have to bear even bigger sorrow together. I know its sad to see their love as a factor of how sad they are, but in shared joy and especially shared pain there is a unique quality of love that we don't get in normal circumstances. There is a depth to that love.

I know that the scene of them both enjoying their babies was sweet, but even that scene when they had to hand over the child to Ruq ... even in that deep sorrow, there was a bitter-sweetness to the love deepening between them.

At the very least they have become a team against Ruq, and with Birbal's help no doubt they will knot Ruq up totally.

I am now eager to see both things ... one, I want to see how their love deepens with deep mutually shared sorrow, and I also want to see how they overcome the Ruq factor by exposing her!