Really awsum update
Loved it
Cont. Soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 4

Sakshi...

Another new morning started...I get ready for school...And Khush too...Mom didn't wake up today...As she is not well...So I help Khush in combing hair...And in her bag packing...

We have time so we seated in hall...Khush is drinking her milk nd blabbering about her classes...I was not paying attention at her talk...

As my mind is still struck at that person...With each few minutes my gaze fall upon stairs... Thinking that is he woke up or not?? Should I go there???

But then brushed my thoughts... I don't have do such things...What if he was awake and not wanted to go?? I looked at clock...Still there is lot of time...

My mind drifted back to last day's met...First time I hear my name from his mouth...Quickly stand up...As if someone shook me...For the first time saw in his simple attire...But quickly looked down...Cant bare eye lock...

When he extend his hand for friendship...I kept mum...Thinking what to do now??? Neither I can say no nor I can say yes...

My feelings for him again stop me to being friends and left there from muttering those stupid words...Hurting him may be...Controlling my sadness...

And then second met...Stupid me mom had already asked me to check his room for the last time before sleep that all neccasery things are there or not...But I didn't do that as not wanted to questioned by him again about being friends...

But as usual when I ran from something it came behind me too fast...At late night he came down for water...As lights get open ...

My sleep get disturbed...Still I didn't open my eyes thinking that it might be dad or Sam bhai...But when I feel that gaze upon me some strange feeling ran though my spine...

As I hear his footsteps...I opened my eyes...And sat on bed ...Look that side...He was in kitchen...Thinking he needed something I went there to help him...Came back again...

"Good Morning Arjun Bhai..." Khush voice pull me back from thoughts...I quickly looked up...He was standing on stair smiling at Khush...He is ready for school...

He came down and wish her too... "Good Morning miss little radio..." Saying that he slightly touched her nose...And she too do same...I smiled looking at them...

Same time he looked at me smilingly saying "Good morning Sakshi..." I was lost in his smile didn't utter a word...After few seconds realising my stupidity I smacked myself... "Good morning..." replied back...

I stand up to go from there just my mind caught again a thing...His breakfast...Me and Khush  are not having anything  in morning expect milk...But what about him??

Mom too is sleeping today...Now I have to make something...But what?? I looked at him...He is chatting with Khush... I decided to make tea for him...and left from there...

I was preparing his tea...Just then he came from behind with Khush... "Sakshi tum kya kar rahi ho??" He asked... I turned towards stove and asked back instead of replying "Do you want to have some tea???"

Before he can say anything Khush replied "Bhai ko chai hi pini thi...Hum wo hi banane aaye the..." I looked at Khush smilingly...She is so happy with her new bhai...

I give him tea and some biscuites left from there without saying anything...Don't know why everytime he came infront me word got struck into my thought...Cant even talk normally...

Arjun...

I finished my tea...and came into hall...As its time to go for school...Thought to go with her...I looked here and there...But she is no where...

She is already left I guess...Again she ran from me...Why?? Don't she like me...Or I had did something...Did I hurt her??But we didn't even talk properly so why she is behaving like this??? Oh god!!! This girl...

I decided to talk to her...Cant bare her ignorance...Me too left from there taking my bag which had almost two three books...

I step inside classroom...She is sitting alone...I decided to talk to her...I placed my bag on my bench made my way towards her...She looked up at me I smiled...

I said " Want to talk to you Sakshi..." For a while she didn't say anything but then ask "Does anyone know that you are staying at ..." I replied cutting her between "No...Just Natasha knows..." For the first time we talk looking at each other...Normally...But then if she was lost somewhere didn't say anything...

I clicked my fingers infront of her and she came out from her thoughts... "Ofcourse Natasha..."She said this...Her tone was little sad this time...But why???

Just then we hear some footsteps...Means some are coming in ... "Aap jaiye hum phir baat karenge..." I nodded at her...As I know why she say that...Because of our class's stupid thinking...

If they catch any girl talking with boy they start teasing them...Or spread some bad rumors about them...Idiot don't know what type of fun they get in doing such stupidity...

Soon class get started so I decided to talk to her at leaving time...If we left together...Hours pass... I take a deep sigh...Finally got time to talk to her...I ran out from class...

As I stand at gate 2...Waiting for her...Some boys came there too...We start talking...though I don't want to but they didn't leave me...

I saw her coming out...She looked at me and left from there...May be she think I am busy...I crushed my luck...She again left alone...

I reach at house...Aunty is in kitchen...Else no one was there...Aunty saw me there... "Hello aunty..." I said ... She too replied back lovingly... As I was going to left from there she stop me...

"Arjun..If you don't mind...Kal se tum aur Sakshi sath school jaana aur ana...Please...(she paused a little) Wo kehti nahi par mujhe pata hai use dar lagta hai...sirf ghar me hi use masti karte aur sab ko darate aata hai...Bahar nikalte hi sari bolti band ho jaati hai uski...Please kal se uske sath aana..."Aunty request me...

Me too think for a while...She is so much afraiding of outer world... I had seen her sometimes...Her face expression told that she is afraiding...From yesterday I saw that fear too... I assure aunty that from tomorrow we will leave and come together...

She smiled brightly as feeling lighted... "Thanx beta..." "Bete ko aap thanx kahengi??" I asked and smilingly say.. "Achcha nahi kahungi...Tum jao change karlo...me lunch set kar deti hu...Khush aur Sakshi bhi aate hi honge change karke..." I nodded and left from there...

We settled on dining table...Aunty left for her work...Now me khush and Sakshi is here...As piya di nd Sara di are at their collage...Uncle nd Sam are too at office...

Sakshi served food for Khush...That radio is still on...But my eyes were stuck on her...Yesterday what Khush told me about Sakshi that she is too blabber queen...making fun and all that ...But I don't think so...

I didn't see her doing such things...Ofcourse a shy girl... Hasitating infront of others...Still we are that stranger for each other That we cant even talk normally?? I have to talk..

"Aapko kuch chahiye??" She asked... Her sweet caring voice again ...I so much loved this type of concern...In morning too she prepared tea for me that too without asking... "Nahi to..."I replied... "Sakshi why are u calling me aap??" As I asked she quickly looked at me...We shared a eye lock...No one blink their lashes...

"Uski aadat hai..." Voice snapped us out...Khush said that...I smiled at her...Then look Sakshi whose full concentrate on now food..Me too start eating...As I have to go for my two hours job...Then we stand up together... And left for our own work...

I entered in house with Sam...We returned from office...Sam too talk about his family...He tell about his step brother...His feeling that he has big brother yet he is like no one is with him...But then he is happy to got sisters...Specially Sakshi...I wonder what type charm in her that she make her so much fans...Including me too!!!!!   

Sam went to his room...I sat on bed in hall with new paper...As aunty is sleeping in her room and both sises(khush and sakshi) are doing their work...I here someone enter in house...Kush exclaimed "Suhani di aa gayi..."

I looked at door ...One pretty girl entered in house with a bag on her shoulder... What surprise me Sakshi's behavior...She ran towards girl and jump on her to hugged her...That girl too hugged her back...Then Sakshi broke the hug and start beating her slowly saying "Idiot ..Duffer samajh me nahi aata tujhe..." I get a glimps of that Sakshi whom Khush is talking about tomorrow...

I stand up and decided to go in Sam's room..As getting bored here...I enter in his room..He is watching TV...He offered me too seat there... Suddenly he asked "Suhani aayi kya???" I thought then remember Khush's words then nodded yes...

"Tabhi angel paagal ho gayi hai..."He shake his head... "Who is she??" I asked... "Wo humari cousin hai ..And Sakshi's best friend too...Pagal hai dono ... But for now she is Sakshi's student..." he replied briefly... But I get confused nd said "Student??" "Yes ..my angle is teacher...Her skills are really good...So she help her but not as a friend as a strick teacher..."

"Your angel has many qualities yaar..." I said happily..He smiled back... Remembering something he asked again "Arjun..Kuch din pehle tum keh rahe the na tumhe classes chahiye for some subjects..Par time manage nahi ho raha and fees too..." Last word he said slowly thinking it might hurt me...

Bt I quickly chuckled ssmilingly and said "haa to kya hua??" "Tu Sakshi ki help kyu nahi le leta ...Just you have to study with her with two her..She will guide you..." I think about that taking help from her is it good idea??

Yup...Why not..With that I got some more time to spend with her and my study result will be improved hope fully... "Kya soch raha hai??" He asked snapping me.. "Kuch nahi..Thats good idea...But Sakshi help karegi??" I asked as not sure about her..

"Ofcourse...She will...meri baat nahi mane aise ho hi nahi sakta...But warning you Arjun when she is in teacher form..she is too strick...Tumhari masti allow nahi karegi...Wild cat ban ke baith ti hai wo study room me..." "I am ready to meet this strict teacher..." I smiled wildly...

Happy to have more time to spent with her...Will help me too know about her more...

Arjun as student and Saki as teacher...Get ready for more 😉😉😉
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
@ Nethra di , Aditi and Fatima di : Thanx for your comment...

Cant quote your comment mobi didnt supporting...Sorryy..
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

wow

amazing part gausi

sakshi made tea for arjun

arjun wanted to spend sometime with her but uske doston ne usy chora hi nahi

finally arjun ko real sakshi dikhi

hmmm teacher sakshi and student arjun, now the real fun begins

thanks for pm dearEdited by Areesha566 - 9 years ago
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

@ Nethra di , Aditi and Fatima di : Thanx for your comment...

Cant quote your comment mobi didnt supporting...Sorryy..

Maine comment nehi kya!!!!!!!!
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesome update..
I really loved the way u portrayed Sakshi...
And her relationship with her family..
Really very well done..
U sketched everything beautifully...
The story is going very good...
Plliissshhh con soonz...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi rockstar princy... 

Am so sorry that I missed commenting... 

I don't know how I missed it!

Beautiful update dear... 

Am loving the quiet yet sweet relation amidst the two... 

I hope that soon Arjun would manage to open up Sakshi... 

Let's see aage kya hota hai!

Waitings!

Waise does Sakshi think that Arjun is closer to Natasha... 

Isliye kya usse bura lag raha hai?

COntinue soon!
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Princess this a quite sad update for me. Arjun so much tried to talk to Sakshi. But Sakshi is avoiding him. She is hurt aur jis insaan humhe hurt karta hain uske saath normal hone main bahut time lagta hain. Yehi horaha hain Sakshi ke saath

Typical log. Jab bhi ek ladka aur ek ladki baath karte hain tho unke khayaalo ko pankh lagjaata hain aur na jaane kya kya sochne lagte hain. Sakshi avoided Arjun at school n also at home. Arjun Sakshi se baat kare tho bhi kaha. Ye tho bada problem hogaya

Aww Sam u r my sweet heart. Arjun ki mushkil jat se suljaadi tumne. Sakshi teacher aur Arjun student. Eagerly waiting for next update
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Loved Sakshi's concern for Arjun...
WOW! Sakshi will teach Arjun...
Very Interesting...
Cont Sooon
Thanks for the PM
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

Maine comment nehi kya!!!!!!!!

angel jaan aapne to comment kiya tha../d mene reply bhi kiya hai...